A home for EVERYONE!

oh whoops drs appt. went yesterday and all's well. Baby is no longer breech, technically. He's head down, just at an angle with his head sorta angled at my left pelvic area. I was told that's totally ok and he'll just angle more straight down later as the due date approaches. I only gained a pound, woot woot! And I'm measuring at 32 weeks. I forgot to ask if that means I'm measuring big, but I guess it does. And we got a tape measure of 16.5 inches... DH was shocked at the length ha. I was like yeah see this is what I struggle with! He couldn't believe the baby was already that long.

Just ordered some stuff online with a gift card... books for Siena because she's outgrowing her little baby books... she can string together sentences now! And then some random stuff... sterilizing microwave bags, breast pump wipes, o'ball football chew toy for Sprout, a Little People airplane for Siena. And I found a good pillow to support my back for side sleeping, especially once I start co-sleeping/nursing again, but it was cheaper on another website, so will get it later.

And been reading up on nursing at night... got some new techniques now like I had no idea I could nurse from BOTH boobs without flipping over in bed... excited to try that out. Here's a few links for those who co-sleep and nurse or have thought about it.

https://naturalparentsnetwork.com/sid...ding-tutorial/

https://www.mother-2-mother.com/tut-layingdown.htm

https://alphamom.com/parenting/baby/t...night-nursing/

LOL I'm SO surprised that none of you have asked if I found out what we are having. LOL I guess its just a busy week. I no longer feel like eating much during the day but I force myself to at least snack on stuff.

Well nicole did you find out? lol i thought you would just post the u/s pics and make us guess lol.

ok so got my blood results already i went and picked them up on my first break and i am soooooo freaking happy! they only tested my HCG bc they said the progestrone can vary so much even in one day and mine was still in the normal range and i never had problems before with progestrone so they arent worried anywho ok so my last draw was last thursday at 3w6d and it was 159.7 today at 4w4d i am 1,758! i couldnt believe it!!! so freaking excited cant even tell ya'll!!!!!

ok got to eat then go back to work.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes means a lot i will post more when i get home!

LOL The lady only gave me one 4D profile shot of the baby's face from the side.Was hoping for more. Have to send it from my phone to my email in order to try and upload it here. Will do that when she goes to bed in an hour.

Well I'm going to be very proactive about getting this baby to flip. I ordered a handheld high-powered LED flashlight and pulsatilla which should be here by Saturday. Doing those twice a day plus heat/music, and 2 of the positions mentioned on spinningbabies.com. If these dont work in the next 4 weeks then I'll just hope that baby will randomly decide to turn before the C-section date.

Nicole - I'm praying your baby flips! Did you find out the gender? I couldn't tell if you did or didn't.

Krissy - What did the dr say?

Hi everyone! :wave:

Here is the one picture I got from the U/S tech. I took a picture of it with my phone since camera is still dead. It is the baby's profile from the side:

Attachments

• 0408131415.jpg
    0408131415.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Happy birthday Krissy! And go you on those HCG numbers, fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole... cute pic.

Libby... plenty of time yet for you, I hope!

Hi everybody else xo

Lizzy- great to hear all is well with baby and that he is more head down good luck with him getting all the way straight you got time though its a good start.

nicole-cute pic. i am not sure from just the face lol. with the whole trying to get the baby to move just dont try to push on it or any thing like that. trying to manually turn it is very dangergous could cause lots of harm. so try the light and music and what not but no pushing and shoving play nice lol!

Grace- dr office still has not called this morning.....grrrr....i was hoping they would. maybe i should call and act like i dont already do my number is awesome and ask what it is lol.

afm-going later to get dh testing for school done then taking kids to chuckee cheeses to celebrate avarie's 5th bday that is in a week. omg i had such terrible gas pains last night woke me up! i am so buying some pills today. other than that feel good!

oh and dont remember if i mentioned this yesterday but my mom and dad took me out for lunch for my birthday and they surpirsed me by bringing yellow roses and balloons to work for me.....i have some amazing parents!!!

Angel i cant wait for appt tomorrow...what time is it again? i hope early so i can know before work lol

Ok called dr office. of course they said my numbers were GREAT (that was the nurses exact words lol) gonna call and get my u/s ordered as soon as they can and then call me back yay!!

Angel i cant wait for appt tomorrow...what time is it again? i hope early so i can know before work lol

Oh it's early, 08.45am GMT!:wacko: I need to be left the house by 07.30am at the latest to get into the city:sleep:. Then I have to travel back to my home town to 'sign-on' (official meeting with our social security agency for unemployment benefit) and then back to the city for another job interview at 2.30pm!!!!!

I'll try and update you all inbetween. I am slightly nervous but as I am still feeling nauseous, tired and have the tingly boob thing going on I'm cautiously optimistic :thumbup:. Grow bean grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shattered as I never slept last night, probably nervous about my interviews. I'm just back from the first, I dont think I did well enough to get it but it was a good learning experience and a nice warm up for the other job interview tomorrow. I tend to waffle and lose my train of thought so jump back and forward with my answers, which sometimes isnt great for clarity and impressing people:dohh:. Well that's my thoughts anyway:winkwink:.

Have a good day all, I'm off to study for this interview tomorrow then pick up my son and get some grocery shopping done :sleep:

Nicole - Oh I assumed you didn't change your mind and find out the gender! Was the drs office at all concerned about the baby being breech? Mine didn’t even check to see if Sprout was still breech at my appt on Monday until I asked if they could tell. And I was just curious... I'd read that there was still time to switch so wasn't an issue yet...

Krissy - Yay for those great numbers!!! Woohoo!!!

Yes, we found out the gender. Cant type much right now though since Jerusha is being very fussy and I have a massive headache. I hate to do it but I might put her in the pack n play and let her watch a movie so I can take some Tylenol and lay down for another hour to help my head.

Libby-They wont be concerned about the baby being breech until 36 weeks.

Krissy-I'm not trying to manually turn the baby. Just using light/heat/ music and the positions.

Yay for baby pics Nicole!

Mornin Grace! Mornin Angel!

Krissy, good luck with chuck e cheese, oh dear! It gets SO LOUD there that I get real anxious! But I guess its worse with young toddler because I am trying to always keep her within arm's reach, which is difficult... esp while prego, ha. Go away gas!! Awww your parents were so sweet! I LOVE getting gifts like that at work!! But DH has given up because security is so tight here. :(

Angel, good luck with your interview!! You will do great!!! You are skilled and awesome! Yes, one you had this morning will help you do better at this next one. Maybe you can get a nap or some caffiene?? Oh and I'm AWFUL at interviews etc because I get too nervous!

Nicole, sorry you arent feeling well... but you know the gender??!?!? WHAT IS IT?!?! Will DH be mad?? OR are you just not going to say that you know, ha?

Morning ladies!

Well, I did it! I got all the painting done. It was fairly easy. I just sat on the floor and painted away. Was sit worth it? Yes and no. It's nice to wake up and see that the kitchen cabinets and drawers are all done and I don't have to worry about it anymore. 8:00 last night I was dying. I could barely walk and anywhere I sat, I got stuck. I hobbled to bed last night and laid in pain for 2 hours before I finally got up, took some tylenol and broke out the heating pad. I couldn't remember the rule of heating pads and pregnancy, so I just kept it on low and passed out. I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in which didn't entirely help because I'm as stiff as a board. My hip is so jacked up from sitting on the hard ground and don't get me started on my pelvis.

Today, I sit! I'm not doing a damn thing!!

Grace, Happy 34 weeks!!! Almost done!! To be honest, I don't know where all my energy is coming from, but it's hard to put it to good use without being in pain at the end of the day, let alone broken the next day.

Krissy, I hope you enjoyed your birthday and what an awesome gift! SWEET HCG numbers!

Nicole, It's early I wouldn't put too much thought into trying to turn the baby. I'm pretty sure Sara turned to transverse and then turned back. I'm not worried about it at all. Better to enjoy your pregnancy than worry about what position baby is in all the time and cause unneeded stress for you and baby. If your baby wants to turn, they will, if not, they wont. No amount of light, music or positioning is going to change their mind.

Angel, I hope your interview goes well and you get some good news. I hope your appointment goes even better! Can't wait to see your results! I'll keep Krissy posted as well. ;)

Aspe, how are you feeling little miss? I see you stalking every once in awhile. I hope you're feeling well and doing great!

Libby, for a minute there I fell like Sara was a little "angled" only because When I pushed on one bump, I would feel the other bump, against my hip. Then I started thinking maybe it was her shoulders??? No idea. Guess I will just have to wait until Saturday. As for after pregnancy pudginess. I have no idea how to fight it. LOL MOM JEANS! just kidding. I had pudge after Samuel and I noticed when I was losing my weight, that was the first place it disappeared. I've read a lot of people have had success with planks. As for gardening. I'm not a fan of it either and I'm just as lily white as you. I've learned if I'm going to be outside I do it in the morning, in the shade, then as the sun moves around, so do I. I'll come do your gardening if you come do my painting!

Hi to all the other ladies!!!

As for Misty, I got this picture yesterday with the caption "hi forum aunties!"
IMG950127.jpg

Bored at work... trying to make myself stay in at lunch so I don't spend money or wear myself out... I have returns I could do, but requires walking around and I'll want to walk even more to shop... will wait until I have help on the weekend or my next night I don't have Siena. Oh but I really want this hummus wrap I've been getting a ton while prego... I'm addicted!! But ends up costing 7 bucks a pop with the included chips. Drat. I'd make them at home myself, but some of the ingredients like sprouts go bad so fast that I waste stuff... I tried!

Oh wow, Janelle, you painted!! What an endeavor!!! With spd to boot! I still remember how sore I got painting Siena's nursery while prego (did it all myself)... so although I would have LOVED to paint Sprout's room, I ended up doing a few stripes and calling it a day. Blah. Ha and as I type this, I'm getting a painful BH.. whee...

You have been a busy bee... also doing outside yard stuff too! It seems you are big into nesting! Or just love DIY stuff and pregnancy isn't going to hamper that completely I guess!

As far as the baby's angle, I just assumed I felt hiccups more to one side because the baby's head was turned. But yeah that's where the head actually IS... so that'll help me know when he moves more to the center I guess. I hadn't noticed more pressure on one side or the other though, so guess they fit anyway. :)

Oh you are so lucky you lost the pudge in your tummy first! Last for me and then even with weight gone it was still there, blah! I will try to be more motivated to tone up after this baby!

And I LOVE painting... I'd repaint every room in my house every year if it were free!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->