A home for EVERYONE!

I have officially passed on my new audit duties to someone else! Now all I have to do is finalize some stuff on my last audit and I will leave on a clean slate. Whew! How do you spell relief? I felt so bad about that because they think I'm coming back and I didn't want them holding stuff for thrwe months waiting on me and then I quit. Now I need to find something to occupy my time until baby decides to come.

Libby - I don't remember... were y'all close on a name or were you waiting to see him?

Maria - It's good to see you're in good spirits. Got any big plans for the summer?

Here is our front yard, it's not the best of pictures, but you get the idea.

blossom view house.jpg
This is what it looked like when we moved in. All dead and it was even worse the following year because all that grew back were weeds.

0514171231_01.jpg
This is what it looks like with the planter under the window done. I'm so glad we got that done. It looks way better in person than in the picture. Maybe I can get dan to go out there with the camera and take a few pictures.

Grace, are your contractions increasing at all? I can't believe only 8 days until your due date. Are you going to go over your due date or request to be induced?

Janelle - Contractions are still the same. I don't want to be induced so I'll go over, but she won't let me go more than a week past my date (based on LMP). So I might have almost 3 weeks left. :(

No way! I bet you'll go into labor on your own next week some time.

I wonder how much our babies will weigh. I mean REALLY weigh. Considering our doctors both think we're carrying big babies. I would laugh if we delivered runts.

Let's see if I can figure out how to post a pic....

Excited big sister-
923152_10100609459854943_531340228_a.jpg

941786_10100609459790073_1441265731_a.jpg

247796_624126457616109_1544829621_n.jpg

And to show how tiny- getting eaten up by the carseat:
599511_624354934259928_46848717_n.jpg

Omg Amber she's gorgeous!!! Congrats again! How are things going?

Ok, personals first and then my update, lol I love suspense.

Krissy-Do what will benefit you emotionally and financially at this point and take a break for 6 months to a year. You deserve it!

Janelle-Cant believe you'll be having Sara this weekend, yay! Your front yard looks great. Wish I could do something with mine but we dont even have a lawn mower so we have the neighbor boys do it.

Libby-Any news on your appointment?

Grace-I hope you dont have to wait for your babyt until 41 weeks! Did you finally decide on a name?

Maria-Sorry about your cold. I am not ready for the heat because our window A/C unit is only half efficient at the moment. Today was 90 with very little breeze and 100% sun up until 6 p.m. Supposed to be 84 and mostly sunny tomorrow and then a possibility of rain Thursday-Sunday and temps in the mid 70s.

Amber-Awwww....she is tiny! Absolutely melts my heart.

Ok, ok. AFM-cervix is soft but not dilated. Ultrasound next Wednesday to check size and position. If baby is above 75th percentile and head down then he wants to schedule a c-section for 41 weeks. If head up then c-section scheduled for a few days before my due date. So it all depends on the ultrasound next week. Since I have big babies I am pretty much counting myself out for a VBAC but now that I know that isn't probably going to happen I want a date for the C-section!

Krissy- so sorry about your dad. I will pray for him.

Misty- go Tyler! Going to be off rolling around the house. I definitely remember those nicu days. It's rough. They gave up on m's feeding tube an hr after they put it in. shekept ripping it out along with iv's, o2 and all the other wires. She had iv fluids only the first few days bc of that. How is your DH enjoying being a dad?

Grace- has to feel good you aren't leaving loose ends at work. Being only 1cm now doesn't mean much. It could all change quickly! Getting so close!

Janelle- your yard looks great......now.....sit down and rest! Even tho you get these urges to clean and do all this other stuff you need to rest! Your poor body, as soon as you feel a little bit ok, you go again. Friday is soooo close!

Nicole- yea on finding a good deal! Have to feel good that you havewhat you'll need now. How did your appt go?

Libby- you had an appt too, right?

Aspe- how haveyou been feeling?

Amber-just what I needed!!! Beautiful!!!!!

Janelle-um yeah still have not heard a damn word from him....I am leaning towards that zero more and more. I am emailing my advisors tomorrow saying I officially withdrawl from school starting after this class and to stop all financial aid. when they ask why I will say lets see....I am pregnant with my 4th kid, my husband lost his job so I am the only one working and I have to work on average 4hrs overtime a week or more to cover all of our bills, I have 3 kids I need to care for, I have a house to take care of oh and just found out my dad has cancer....so take your pick. lol..... I loved the picks!!! come do my yard it needs help!!!!I should go out and take before pics to!

Grace-I cant belive you are getting so close!!! so you are going to be SAHM then? my insurance will pay for me to rent a pump I know that if I have a script I should find out if it will cover the purchase of one now.....

lizzy-oh goodness...you all are just leaving me in the dust!!!!

Aspe-get your butt on here more pretty soon I will be the only prego lady!!!

misty so happy to see you on here more but u didn't say when you go back to work did ya?
ok super tired time for bed and yes I am feeling better about my decision thanks for your support ladies!!!!

Hey Amber, I posted in my above post how my appointment went but I'll repost it so you can see it easily.

AFM-cervix is soft but not dilated. Ultrasound next wednesday to check size and position. If baby is above 75th percentile and head down then he wants to schedule a c-section for 41 weeks. If head up then c-section scheduled for a few days before my due date. So it all depends on the ultrasound next week.

Nicole- hopefully he isn't too big and then you won't need a c/s. Will your mom stay with you if you do?

Thanks ladies. Things are good. She had an extra feeding where shenursed the entire time! Was so proud of her.

M is happy i'm feeling better than I was and starting to get my strength back. She's missed mommy time and i've missed my time with her. Got lots of hugs, kisses and cuddles and a 'you are the best mommy ever'....awww. Then we (slowly- and i'm paying for it) walked down to the park to play.....captain hook captured jake and his crew and we had to save them! So much fun. Feel like i've missed so much in the past 2 months- well 9 since our play time started dwindling right after I got pregnant.

As far as my mom, I dont know. She stayed with us for 4 days after my son was born via C-section 3 years ago but this time she said it all depends on how much warning time she gives her boss and/or when baby decides to come. She is being kinda distant since she knows she wont be in the delivery room. Kinda makes me annoyed with her but oh well.

ok just looked at my health plan insurance and with a dr prescription fully covered not sure if it purchased or rental but it does have a number to call and get assigned to a nurse for my pregnancy to answer all questions so that is good!

Amber - She is adorable!

Janelle - Week before last she estimated he was 6.5 lbs. If he's growing at the average .5 lb a week, then he'll be 7.5 by the end of the week and 8 lbs on his due date. She doesn't think he'll be huge, just too big to fit with my fibroids. *sigh

Nicole - I hope things go well at your ultrasound. We are pretty sure on a name, but nothing definite yet.

Krissy - Good news about the pump!

AFM - Absolutely nothing has changed here. I feel like my contractions have actually slowed even more. Oh well, I just keep telling myself... "he'll come when he's ready"

Im sorry about your fibroids Grace. My son Joshua was exactly 8 lbs and very healthy other than a slight breathing complication due to inhaling amniotic fluid when they pulled him out during the C-section.

Today's schedule for me: Breakfast. 45 minutes of playtime. and then potty training. I'm going at it full force today but I'm not expecting any results til at least next week. I have to get a move on it before this baby arrives.

Nicole-if she is truly ready for potty training this is what worked for me....when I had a few days of knowing we were going no where at all I took all the diapers away, put regular undies on and said ok we are using the potty now, of course by this point they had gone a few times already. anyways they had a few accidents but by day three completely potty trained! still had accidents here and there as they get distracted but over all no need for diapers. I never did the whole pull ups crap. they are a waste of money kids are not stupid and know they are the same as diapers.

grace good luck on the no csection front!

Well she knows where her pottyisand will willingly sit onwith with or without a diaper on. She also comes into the bathroom with me when we dont have anyone here and she waves bye to the toilet whenever I flush it.She just atrted saying "potty". I havent gotten her to pee or poo in her potty yet. I have 8 pairs of big girl panties for her so I think I've got enough to cover the accidents which I'm sure will happen.

Argh...a lady on craigslist is selling a medela pump-in-style electyric breastpump (backpack kind) for $30. I wish my DH would reconsider the whole buying a new breastpump thing since he said if replacing all the tubes and accessories is going to cost close to the same as getting a new one thenwe might as well get a new one, but $30? I could get all the other stuff for another $50-60 and save $90! Argh...the bad thing is that if I ask him about it it might irritate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->