A home for EVERYONE!

Staying Team :yellow: Janelle :winkwink:. It is becoming more popular here in the UK to find out but still the majority leave it as a surprise, unless it's number 4 or they just cant wait.

I love the guessing game and surprise at the end, so let the bets commence ladies! :thumbup:

Angel, I could not do that!!! I don't even know what to guess for you. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Misty, Max does look a lot like my dog, Lucy. I'm sure he was a lot smarter than she is. She's a lemon. Did I ever tell you how she RAN INTO a moving car? I got a phone call from a guy who told me she hit his car. She also likes to run into trees and fenced at the dog parks. She's an odd one. BTW, I LOVE YOUR NEW FLOOR!!!!

3 weeks old.jpg
3 weeks old hanging out

3 weeks what daddy and baby do best.jpg
3 weeks old what daddy and baby do best.. nap!!

3 weeks 6 days.jpg
3 weeks 6 days checking out the world

4 weeks 1 day sharing lap with zoey.jpg
4 weeks 1 day My cat, Zoey, is trying to squeeze in some lap space. She is NOT happy about this intruder taking her spot! lol

4 weeks 6 days snuggle bug.jpg
4 weeks 6 days My snuggle bug.. he's the best snuggler!!

Thanks for all the pictures Misty!

Angel LOL I'm gonna wait a month or two before I guess on the gender.

Dh is guessing this baby to be 8 lbs even at my ultrasound. Lord I hope not! If that's the case I hope this baby comes out at 39 weeks instead of waiting for 41 and being 9 lbs+.

Ok, Jerusha is awake so time to see how much of her bed she peed in during her 2 hours nap. Luckily we still have 4 more pairs of panties for the rest of the day.

Janelle, I'd say don't eat!! I had scheduled inductions with both my girls and they told me nothing after midnight as your stomach will just get upset. Granted that was a lot of years ago but better safe than sorry I'd say. With Tyler I was in the hospital all night and they didn't feed me breakfast in the morning before breaking my water to induce labor so Id say that's probably still the rule. I think Tyler looks like Jake and yes looking at these pictures shows me how much he has changed and filled out!

Angel so glad things look good! I can't believe you have the patience to not find out what you're having! I'm going to guess boy. I say Aspe and Krissie are having girls.

Misty.. Thanks for all the pictures. He is sooo handsome :)
You are saying girl for me, eh? We will hopefully know in less than three weeks, if he/she opens their legs. Lol

Amber.. Thanks for the pictures. Gorgeous girls :)

Krissy.. So sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully when they does more testing it is not the c word, but something minor.

Janelle.. The day is almost done. Not much longer until Sara's arrivalllll :)

Angel.. Glad your appointment went well

2 weeks 5 days pimp hand.jpg
This pic is per Janelle's request. This is his "keeping his pimp hand strong" picture lmao

5 weeks daddy cuddles.jpg
Jake took this pic of them cuddling. My men :) <3

5 weeks old little brother.jpg
The outfit my daughter got him.. Little Brother

5 weeks 2 days uncle joe.jpg
This is Tyler with his Uncle Joe... my baby looks so little! lol

5 weeks 5 days sacked out.jpg
Last picture!! Aren't you glad? lol This is him today 5 weeks 5 days all sacked out!

Aspe, I'm counting down!! My brain is officially a fog. Trying to remember if there is anything I need to do to further prepare. I'm hoping we can go in on Friday morning and leave Saturday afternoon. Finger's crossed. I'm now remembering that we did spend at least 2 nights in the hospital when we had Samuel, but I think it was because he wasn't born until after midnight. Hoping Sara just pops right out! Can't wait for you to find out the sex. Are you finding out??

Aspe yep I call girl!! I can't believe you're already 17 weeks!! Other people's pregnancies fly by but it crawls when it's your own pregnancy lol. Are you hoping for a certain sex for your first baby?

We find out the beginning of June. Either sex is fine with us. I asked db if he wants "daddys boy" but he said he did not care. So, we will be happy with either.

So every now and then I get this pain like, but not really a pain, in one spot on my stomach. I will rub it and it will go away. Is this normal?

Also, please forgive my inappropriate terms, but I get this pain in my vagina. It feels like right up from your vagina opening. Is this normal?

Aspe, the stomach pain you describe sounds like it could be round ligament pains or stretching pains from your growing uterus. The vagina pain.... WELCOME TO BEING PREGNANT!!! Sounds like "cervical" pains. Does it feel like a sting/stab/zap/sharp whoa wtf was that kind of pain?

Yeah, it feels like a sharp zap that lasts a couple seconds. I am like wtf lol

We did the needle and thread test over the stomach and it went in circles. I did a gender maker test and it said girl. However, my face broke out since the second trimester and the Chinese calendar says boy.

Misty - I love the pimp hand pic. Too funny. Tyler is so cute. How much does he weigh now?

Janelle - Have I mentioned how jealous I am that you have an induction date. I wanna know when my son will be here.

Libby - Are you feeling better?

Nicole - How did Jerush do during her nap?

He was 8lbs 9oz at the dr this past Friday. At his lowest he was 5 lbs 12 oz so that means by now he's gained 3 lbs! When is your dr appt? Has your dr talked about an induction if u haven't gone by a certain date?

Misty - Ahhh, he's doing so well. I'm sure that makes you happy, and looking at that cute little face. And snuggling with him. I can't wait to snuggle with my little man. My appointment is Friday. My doctor said she doesn't want me to go more than a week past my due date, but I'm sure if I asked to be induced on the 24th she'd let me. I'd rather just wait it out (and complain) though. LOL. We'll see though. I'm slowly losing my patience here, but I'm not in any pain like Janelle. I'm sure if I felt like her I'd be screaming for an induction stat!

Idk how u have any patience left, Grace!! Id be begging for an induction. On the other hand I understand wanting nature to take its course and let him come when he's good and ready. Don't want him to get too big tho!! That wouldn't be good either. I can't wait for him to be here and in your arms! So excited for u. I sure hope u plan on sharing and posting pics!

Aspe, have you done the pee and baking soda test? I was obsessed with that one and it always came back girl.

Grace, don't be jealous. I'm sure he'll be here soon enough. Maybe your doctor can strip your membranes again at friday's appointment.

I am not in horrible pain. It hurts when baby moves sometimes. I'm not having very main contractions even though it feels like my stomach gets hard because of the way the baby lays. My knees are just tired of getting over the baby gate and on and off the couch. Luckily going up and down the stairs doesn't hurt too much.

Ok, time to fold laundry and make a grocery list and then go to bed.

misty I cried looking at those pics....awesome and I loved the pimp hand lmao too funny!!! lol tyler now weighs how much my babies did at birth!

Janelle-I was induced with Joshua and they told me to go ahead and eat right before I got there bc once I was in the hospital I would not be allowed to eat until he was born....um yeah my last meal was at like 5:30pm bc I was induced at 7pm at night.....he was not born till 2:20pm the next day and got lovely liquid food at like 8pm that night....I was STARVED!!!! so I say eat...but you can always call and double check. you have less than 24hrs now!!!!!!!!!!

aspe-cant wait to find out what you are having!!!

angel-welcome back lady! how is home life going? things better? how you feeling? oh and talk about will power lol me nope I am a planner!!!

grace-oh that baby will come.....soon hopefully!!!

Nicole good luck on the stroller search!

um yeah mind is blank now....lol

afm-ok so teacher actually understood and I got a 100% on my paper said it was very well written perfect grammar and structure and easy to follow wished all were like that so that made me happy!! joshs second interview went well to. FX he gets the job. the only reason they did not put him in the original position was bc they promoted with in. the lady he interview with yesterday said he was highly recommended by the other manager. so hopefully all good news! should find out Monday!

other than that I am EXHAUSTED!!!!! I have a terrible sinus headache.....ugh I want to take the kids to the playground for a while this morning to then I will take a nap...maybe...I got tomorrow off but we are doing relay for life with my dad so thatshould be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->