A home for EVERYONE!

ook I need to learn not to watch emotional shows while pregnant lol. watching season finale of greys anatomy.....I cant stop crying lol

It got me too, Krissy, and I'm not pregnant!!

Libby- My mom will most likely be here for 3-4 days after I get out of the hospital to help with cooking and cleaning and entertaining Jerusha. After that my in-laws will probably be over every other day to ask if I need help and volunteer to watch Jerusha. That's basically how it was with our first son too and worked out well.

Krissy-Please dont stress. None of us are perfect. And yay on the paper getting 100!

AFM-Potty training is hectic with leaving the house every other day for errands or visiting with family. I dont think she knows how to tell mommy when she has to go so I'm going to work on that today. Baby is already active this morning and has had the hiccups once. No luck yet on the double stroller. Gonig to assess finances and call the lady to ask about the backpack double electric breastpump on craigslist to see what all is included. Ok, well time for me to get into normal clothes and take the dog out before he wakes up Jerusha.

ok I hate cliff hangers...make me cry the whole time then I don't know if the person lives or dies..seriously till this fall????? damn tv people lol

misty you have postpartum hormones though lol ugh I love that damn show though I have watched every episode thanks to netflixs and hulu lol

I hate cliffhangers til the next season too and Grey's is good at that!

Epidural is in!! She's 3cm dilated 80% effaced and -2 station. They gave her a drip and button to push for the epidural. I'm jealous cuz I didnt get that! lol

Misty - You didn't get an epidural or the drip? ETA - I mean button not drip.

Libby - Happy Full Term Day!

I don't have anything to do at work right now. I'm supposed to get off in an hour so I need to find away to look busy.

Good morning ladies! And good afternoon to Misty since she lives in New York.
Janelle - Congrats!! Can't wait to see what Sara looks like.
Aspe - When are you going to find out the gender, Hun?
Grace - Almost time to have your baby as well??
Libby - Hope you're doing well.
Misty - If you gave birth without pain medicine, you're a saint!
Krissy -Happy 10 weeks, dear. <3

LOl misty didn't mean she gave birth with out pain meds she didn't get the nifty button to push like Janelle has to get some extra juice lol

Yay for last belly pic!! She is all belly from what I can see! And awww I see the baby bed behind her! Oh geez our room is never that clean, haha! And she gets a button for the epi?? Really?? Didn't know there was such a thing! My guy just told me to ask for him to come back if I started to feel anything, so I did!

Krissy - ENJOY your day OFF!!!! So do you watch netflix and hulu instant stuff? I have netflix but I get the dvds. Did instant a long while ago but it was too slow. I wonder if they are better now. Oh and their selection was very limited!

Misty - I wonder how bad the contractions got before she got the epidural? Mine were SOOOO bad from the pitocin by the time I got the epi... but then epi got delayed 1.5 hours and they forgot to turn down the pitocin so that made it so much worse! At least they realized it at some point and turned it down though. But yeah totally makes me nervous about inducing so will try to avoid it this time due to that experience. Some people have great labour stories.. I hope mine is a good experience and my mom just laughs when I say that and asks how could it be great??? Dude, I can be hopeful, can't I?? :)

Yup I watched Grey's last night and it had me crying... but it often does!

Nicole - Yeah that help sounds ideal! I would love to have help coming by to ask if they can help with Siena! Good luck with the pump! But you won't need that for awhile right?? So just something to get when you can for the right price?

Good morning Blueberri!

So, this may sound juvenile, but was does -2 station and effaced mean?

Oh I had the epidural, didnt have the drip tho. BUT the epidural stopped working for me. At one point they couldn't get Tyler's heartbeat on the monitor so flipped me side to side trying to get it. I think doing that moved the epidural catheter in my back so the meds couldn't get where they needed to go. My legs were then numb but nothing else so then I felt every contraction. Sucked!

Janelle is at 5cm now. Going quick! Yay!

Aspe the station is how far down the baby is positioned. It starts in negative numbers then the closer it gets to crowning it moves into positive numbers. So she'd go from neg 2 to neg 1 to zero then positive 1 up to pos 3 I believe before crowning. Something like that. Effaced is how thin the cervix is. It has to thin out AND open up. The opening up is the dilating part. So when you are ready to push you are 100% effaced and 10cm dilated. Hope I made some sort of sense. Not very good at explaining...

She's 10 cm!!! Head is still high up though.

Thanks for explaining Misty.

Go Janelle Go! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"