A home for EVERYONE!

Happy Birthday Sara!!! She was born at 10:54am Janelle's time (so 38 min ago) weighing 7lb 15oz and 20 inches long. Everybody's doing well. She was out in 3 pushes! Congrats Janelle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations! :) That was fast. Way to go :) yahooooo

Hope mommy and baby are great :)
Gorgeous little girl.

Also, thanks for keeping us informed :)

Wahoooooo!!!! CONGRATS JANELLE!!!! Now I wonder if we'll see her on here any time in the next eon... I won't expect to, but will look forward to hearing the birth story when she can tell us!

I'm sure she will be on in the not-too-distant future. She's not lazy like I am lol

Haha! Well, I figure I will be bad about getting on... fair warning! Although I DID charge my IPad last night for the first time in ages with the thought I might not mind getting on if I had something bigger than my cell to type on.. need to look up a keyboard on amazon to get for it. Thinking then it'd be kinda like a laptop?? I jsut got a laptop for work to take home on mat leave... but don't want to get in a habit of using it for personal stuff.

Heartburn... just a tad... enough to remind me that I would get it every night if not for the TUMS I take before bed! LAtely its been creeping on in the afternoon, but not so much that I have to have something to take for it. Anyway, hoping this means my baby will have all sorts of hair... since I never got heartburn with Siena and she was bald!

ah gotta love the South. DH just called to say random, unexpected tornado touched down in 2 places in our town according to reports and he was driving 85 to get to daycare to pick up Siena... he'd called and they're all out in the hallway screaming, ugh. Luckily, she's too young to be scared by that stuff yet.

Still just 1 cm. *sigh* One of these days I'll get to meet little man.

Welcome Sara! Congrats Janelle! So glad everything went fast.

Libby- I usually dont need more than a manual pump which the hospital gave me last time until the 5 week growth spurt. Yeah, just trying to get it for a good price. Jerusha just went down for a nap (not asleep yet though). She is testing me today. She barely ate and has had 3 pee accidents so far. I'm gonna have a salad since I'm still hungry.

Sara all cleaned up. Chubby cheeks! lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Janelle! She's beautiful! She weighed what M did. Hope you recover well and enjoy these first days!

Look how alert she is! So cute!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
Samuel meeting little sister yesterday. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
He loves her! Awww so sweet! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
Awwww... Too sweet. Hope baby and mommy are well.

I love chubby cheeks. My daughter had some chubby cheeks too when she was born. And the picture of Samual kissing her is just adorable!

AFM- At my appt. on Wednesday I'm going to ask how soon he would want to get this bundle of joy out of me. Went to L& D last night because I had horrible (8 out of 10 on pain scale) stabbing pain on my right side near my hip. Went in hoping baby could stay in for a few more days and that it wasnt anything serious. Luckily I got both of those wishes. They said it could just be that my scar tissue doesnt want to stretch as easily as everything else. At the end I got Tylenol and a muscle relaxer at 2 a.m. and came home to sleep. I'm ready for this to be over. Today I'm doing some serious tidying up in EVERY room in my house (yes, I will rest when I need to). Last night I was having very very mild contractions every 20 minutes and wasnt dialted anymore so I should be fine to carry on as normal. Jerusha is with in-laws all today so I can put my music on and get into a cleaning groove.

Hope all is well with everyone else! Will check back in 2-3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->