A home for EVERYONE!

I as was somewhat productive this morning.....now nap time before work thank god for a day off tomorrow and my weekend off! oh and guess what ultrasound in 1 week!!! cant believe I am 11weeks in 2 days!!!!

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/libbyam2003/A475350A-A936-4C00-8518-0ECFF1567EC0-9707-000017E2930BD779.jpg

Libby, your bump definitely looks like it's dropped some. Are you feeling like it's dropped?

Wow grace! I told you he'd be coming shortly! Congrats! Cant wait to hear the story of your little man's arrival and see his cute face.

Janelle-She is so awake for how young she is. As far as popping next, I dont think it'll be me. This little guy likes it in there.

Krissy-I hate waiting on important stuff like that too. Glad that your DH is excited about this pregnancy. Mine will probably be excited next pregnancy. He is still in the "emotionally scared" part since it was less than 2 years ago that we lost Joshua.

Libby-Wow, you look good momma! I'll post mine after I take a quick nap. Didn't get any rest yesterday so I need to play catch up.

Misty, Aspe, Maria- Anything new with you girls?

Janelle.. You have a gorgeous daughter :)

Libby.. Nice baby bump. Much jealous of your butt lol. I am as flat as they come lol

Krissy.. Exciting for your ultrasound :)

Nicole.. When is your next appointment?

Misty.. Hope you and baby are well. How is the sugar now?

Grace.. Hope to hear from you

Angel.. Hope you are feeling better today

A little less than two weeks for our gender ultrasound. Hopefully he/she opens their legs lol

Here are the two best bump pics I have from today(38 weeks based on LMP):

Just a quick hello from Tyler! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Whyyyyyy does it post pics sideways from my phone???

Another picture from tonight... flipped the picture first to see if that makes it post right ool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Lmao!! Now why didnt it change that one??? Aye yi yi...

lizzy-ugh you got the cute skinny people bump....I hate you lol! not too long!

Nicole-fx little man is head down for ya! nice pic but sorry I don't you have dropped yet....sigh...

Janelle- OMG she is the cutest thing ever!!!!! look at that hair!!! put a bow in it lol!

Aspe- I cant believe you are that close to knowing...it is flying by!

misty- tyler is freaking cute! I love the way he sucks his bottom lip in too cute!

afm- I actually scored at walmart tonight! I had returned a pair of jeans I bought then the next day found out I was pregnant but just been too lazy to take back anyways looking at the clearance rack someone one must have bought these pants on line bc they don't care maternity clothes where I live...well they are my size and are the stretchy kaki color and are the ones that roll up to capri for $11 bucks not too bad
and should fit the whole pregnancy! ok it is late and I so should be asleep by now but I am starting to have more energy almost 11 weeks I cant believe it!

Ok I really need to get my nap in before he wakes up to eat lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
I am really confused. The past 2 weeks I was almost convinced baby was transverse instead of head down because I only felt movement on my sides and not at the bottom near my pelvis or by my ribs. Well last night that changed. I now have movement up by my ribs but it still feels like a head and not little feet. Cant wait for some answers tomorrow!

I had a busy day yesterday at work, so getting caught up. Oh and dr appt yesterday... it went fine. I gained a ton (hoping water weight from high salt eating) and bump measured 37 weeks, which I know doesn't mean much. He asked if I wanted my cervix checked... no thank you!!! And he said he'd probably check next week then since I'd be 38.5. Hmm. Can I say no thank you again?? Because, really, what would it accomplish besides ouch for me? I'm either not dilated/thinned or I am. Doesn't mean baby is coming any sooner or later since all that can happen fast or slow, totally unrelated to when you deliver unless of course I'm like 8 cm or something lol. Blah. I guess I'll let him check next time. I just know whatever he finds out will make me anxious... either with thinking oh man this baby never will come out or oh my I could have the baby NOW. I just want to limit the anxiousness.

Nicole - Oh you get another scan today! Cool! Last one I had, baby was so big that I couldn't really tell what we were even looking at, grr. But was good to get more info about weight and size etc. Oh and I keep forgetting to do anything to help induce. Guess I'm not anxious about it yet. Once my mom gets here, I can see wanting the baby to hurry up... she's coming at 39 weeks and only staying 2 weeks.

Nice bump pic!!!

Krissy - I think I intentionally tried to not be as excited this time around in order to not be so anxious and impatient because that made time drag. But yeah wish the fun stuff was as exciting the second time. Not as fun to buy boy stuff. And then we had most everything else and didn't do a shower. So that dampened it some, oops. And I think not having a name hasn't helped either. I find it hard to picture a real baby in me when we call him Sprout!

Oh dear how is your knee today???

And if it helps any, my bump was similar last time and I haven't had a flat stomach SINCE... had to wear clothes to disguise it or I could always look prego! Problem area for me! But thank you!! And yay on the pants on clearance! Love finding deals like that. :)

GRACE!!! Congrats!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't on baby watch for you because didn't sound like he was about to come out! Go figure!

Janelle - So do you sleep so lightly that you wake every 2 hours even though Sara isn't waking you? Yeah, I had the crying squalling newborn that definitely let me know she needed to eat. Sara sounds great! Interested in more details/specifics about your night and day routine since trying to remember how it all works!

Awww look at all her hair!!! And great skin right off the bat! She's perfect!

Misty - Haha cute close up! No idea about the sideways thing... I have to upload to photobucket and then copy link and paste into bnb.

oh knee was much better yesterday and so far today thanks! now only if this weather would straighten up and my sinus would feel better. ugh.....

lizzy um yeah I would not want the check I remember it with Joshua holly hell it hurt!!!! thank god with the other ones they did not check me bc I had a plan csection!

Nicole-can wait to hear what the scan shows today.

afm- I had a TERRIBLE nightmare last night! I had a dream that I mc at home and there was the itty bitty baby....it was terrible!!!!!!!! I am ok now but yeah it sucked!

oh still have not heard a thing from josh's interview last week making him call today but my hopes ar enot high at all.......it sucks!

I get being pessimistic since you haven't heard back about the interview yet... but these things tend to take a bit so I am hopeful for you guys!

Oh I hate those kinds of nightmares!! Not cool!! Makes me not want to sleep when it happens! I'm sorry!

Yeah my dr sounded like he thought I should get checked next time. But he's MALE. So doesn't really get the negative aspects TRULY. Sure, impatient folks say yes to getting checked... but I am still patiently waiting, so I am ok with not knowing! But maybe I'll give in next time. Esp since my mom will be coming the following day, so I'll be getting more anxious, I imagine. I wish she could come last minute so I won't feel pressured to induce etc... but also don't want her to miss the birth as she was my lifeline last time during labour.

Lizzy-i say in the end it should be your choice if you want to be checked. i am trying to keep positive thoughts but yeah i don't know he just needs a job like yesterday lol. oh and i understand the mom is a life line thing cuz my mom for sure is and was when i was in labor i know josh loves me but he sucks at support lmao!

ok question is it wrong that i want to have my mom go with me for my 12 week scan? she wants just us to go and then go shopping and have lunch before i have to go to work. josh hasn't said much whether or not he cares guess i should talk to him more. for me as long as i am not by myself is all that matters. i was alone last yr when i had the scan that showed it was a blighted ovum......scarry!

I invite my mom and even my MIL to things like that no problem. Both of them were welcome to come to any of my ultrasounds. But yeah depends on DH and what he's comfy with too I guess. Mine wouldn't mind. And yeah good to have support. I don't like going alone to more important appts, so def would want someone to go. Appts I have now though I can go alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->