A home for EVERYONE!

Nicole that is so sad prayers for him and his family.

lizzy- we used to have both but them my desktop took a crap lol. but I have had a laptop for like 4 years now and I like it so much more. I know what you mean about it getting hot which is a down fall but can get cooling stations for your lap.

Yeah our internet is sucky... sigh need to figure out why. DSL which i'm not very familiar with, versus cable modem which i am. It'll say the computer is connected (wireless), yet half the time can't get pages to load which is crap. So I can see having to connect a cord like you, also. Right now, I just use my phone if I need internet because don't want to deal with crappy service if I try to surf on IPad or netbook etc.

oh dear. too young. sigh. never a good time but thats just tragic!

Hi girls,
ive not been posting too much but ive defly been reading up on all of u... and its great wen i come here and c tht every1 is doin just fine :)

Janelle - sara is sooo soo cute... love her eyes

krissy - congrats on dh getting the job...

Libby - just a few days more ... so exciting

Alr - hope ur doin well

Nicole - not too long for u either... best of luck and my prayers and condolences to the family of the little baby....thts really really sad

AFM - ive been fine... officially back on the ttc train so im glad the 3 mth period of not trying is over... i dont post too much on here as i dont really have anything much to say abt the time of the baby journey u guys r at...but i just keep myself glad by reading your posts and having faith tht its goin to happen for me soon.. this week has been a lil tough as my sis in law announced tht shes preg... im truly happy for her but she wasnt even trying...and now tht shes preg she says shes not sure if shes ready to share her time with a 3rd person in their house... i feel really bad tht god gifts these ppl the most beautiful gift of life with such ease and give ppl like me who r begging him to shower his blessings such a tough time... though i know i shud b excited to start trying i sometimes cant help but think tht i really dont want to go thro soo much of heartache.... in a mth it will b 2 yrs tht weve been trying and have lost 2 preganancies... i dono if i have it in me to go thro all this over again...almost of the verge of giving up sometimes and then i get greedy abt wanting the baby and start to try again.... ust in a very very confused state of mind these days...poor dh has to bear the brunt of it all as im soo soo snappy at him all the time and i dont seem to get happy with anything he says or does... ok vent over for now... sorry to put u girls thro this

pdx-we are here for you to vent! believe me we all do it lol. I know how you feel it is so hard to want to try again after loosing two babies but as of right now I have my rainbow baby but I am still scared. my next u/s is on Tuesday and I am so scared that something is going to be wrong! we are here for you!!! congrats on ttc again!

afm-well my bil just called and said they are hirring where he works. it is about an hour away but he would work 7 12hr shift in a 2 week period and make more money....like by the time a year is up a lot more money! so I said apply and his brother said he is friends with people in hr and the managers so hopefully he can get him one of the 4 positions they are hirring for.....so he has this job but hopefully he will get a better one! ok work today then my weekend off yay!!!!

Well was planning on my youngest SIL coming over to spend the night and help me clean but she called to cancel and postpone til next weekend. I guess I'll be busting my butt cleaning by myself in case this baby comes (still dont think it will) before next weekend.

PDX- I'm sorry about the whole your sister being pregnant thing. I personally havent been through it myself but I understand how it can be annoying and aggravating at times. I'm glad you are able to start TTC again. I will be back on that road next October.

Krissy-Yay on the second job chance! Would it work out schedule wise with him working such long hours?

Pdx - Oh that totally makes sense about your sil and how it makes you feel. I would feel that way in your shoes too! Sigh its hard to be happy for someone who has what you want... especially if it sounds like maybe THEY aren't even happy about it! Argh! Your time will come one way or another if you decide to continue. But hope you have your lo sooner rather than later because I know that would make you so happy!

Krissy - wow another possible job! Long commute but sounds like you guys are okay with it because yay more money! Lots of people commute that far around here... or at least 45 min. My commute is a half hour, but would be 45 min at least if I worked where most everyone in my field works... I am just lucky for now. I lived closer to work when I was single, but moved farther out when I moved in with DH since he works opposite direction. Also, we live farther out because housing is cheaper.

Yay for weekend off!! Is that a whole 2 days off on the actual weekend??? Or maybe even 3?? Whee!!

Nicole - Yeah you are nearly 39 weeks... I don't see why you couldn't go into labor before next week! So good to plan ahead and get anything done now that you want done! I might get tons of BH and even period pains and back aches, but all that really means nothing and I could still go to 40+ weeks. But I plan for going less, just in case, so that I am ready!

Afm - yay we get off an hour early today! I'm headed home to nap! Bought DH a quart of ben n jerry's while I was at the mall on my lunch.. he is going to be happy. And may take Siena out for fro yo today. Its an ice cream sort of day! Bought myself some tanks and shirts and Forever 21... spaghetti strap tanks that I'm going to look at altering to make them work for nursing. We shall see!

So, no way I'mgoing to tryand get everything I originally planned done today. My goal: 1. Dishes, 2. My room, 3. Fold laundry. I can do the other stuff tomorrow night since Jerusha will probably be with in-laws again. Sunday will be a rest day since I'll be with in-laws all day since youngest SIL is graduating high school.

Good morning yes I have 2 whole days off. Today we r gonna head over to bil house so josh can do the application and hang out for a while. Anyways got to get some things done before we head out for the day.

Oh and 3 more days till my scan!!!!!!

Yay on the scan! Sounds like a good day. It is overcast, windy, and only suppose to be 60 here today. Yucky! It was in the 80s just last week, where is that sunshine? This may be one of the first birthday parties for our nephew Andy where we aren't outside playing in the pool or on the slip-and-slide.

AFM-Didn't get much done yesterday but I'm okay with that for now. I actually went to bed before 1 AM! I haven't done that in like 3 weeks! Today's goals- 1. Makeup a package to send to DH today. 2. Wrap Andy's gift 3. pack overnight bag for Jerusha. and 4. Enjoy the birthday party. 5. Finish dishes and laundry before I go to bed tonight.

Have to find energy to clean on my own for more than an hour a day. Woke up feeling good this morning but once I started making breakfast for my daughter I got super nauseated. I had to go lay down in order to prevent myself from feeling like i was going to throw up. My head was kinda dizzy too. Was able to drink some juice and lay down for half an hour while my daughter played with the cat on my bed. Then she brought her left over breakfast into my bedroom and tried to force feed me, lol. Was able to get out of bed about 20 minutes later and have some peanut butter on toast. I've been slightly dizzy but not nauseated since then.

I feel like poooooo!!!! my allergies/sinuses are kicking my butt!!!! I am so freaking dizzy right now I feel like puking! going took some meds and gonna lay down see if that helps. josh has been gone most of the day fishing with Joshua so its just been me and ava and Jamie....was gonna go shopping but not like this....ok I hope ya'll are having a great memorial day weekend! scan in less than 48 hrs now!

wow I must the only one with nothing to do this weekend lmao!

LOL We have nothing to do tomorrow. Were with in-laws all day today because youngest SIL graduated room from high school and they always have a reception afterwards. I'm sorry you feel like poo. I am amazed I can even walk at this point. Don't remember feeling this way with Joshua. I think I have to evict this little boy. I want to make a onsie that said "I'm big because mom signed the eviction papers late". lol thoughts?

Krissy - your scan is on Tuesday? What time? Can't wait to see its. It's gonna look like a baby this time! :)

Aspe - what day is your scan? Are u leaning one way more than the other for wanting a certain sex?

Libby - makes me nervous now to go weekends without hearing from you! You will text when something happens right??

Amber - hope that itty bitty beauty is eating well and growing!!

Nicole - you are so close! I'm confused tho, are u setting an induction date?

Janelle - you have that baby's hair French braided yet? lol

Angel - hope you're well. I know u are going through a lot right now. Hope u are able to stay strong and are feeling better physically!!

Grace - hope u are able to make it back soon and let us know how u and baby are doing. Also hope to see a pic!!

Crap... who am I forgetting??

Blurry picture but chunky baby smile for ya :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Good day ladies,

Misty.. My scan is next Monday. They said we will know the sex if he/she opens their legs. So, I am hoping they do. I was thinking, with about an hour ultrasound, maybe they might move around and therefore, know the gender lol
Also, either gender is good with us :)

How have your sugars been? Do you still have to monitor them now?

LOL Misty- Not induction. C-section date in case I dont have this baby in the next 9 days. Dr wont do induction because of baby being on the slightly bigger side and with my previous C-section.

Libby-Where are you? Hopefully you havent had your boy yet since your mom wasnt supposed to be there until this Thursday!

AFM-I think I'm starting to dilate because I lost most of my mucus plug yesterday at church. I know it doesnt mean things are going to happen in the next 9 days but it does give me some hope of a natural delivery. Now to finish getting my house ready!

Hi Misty!!! my apt is TOMORROW 8:45am my time pics later in the afternoon before work! OMG he is tooo cute!!!!!!

Nicole- it was Jamison who killed me to the point of not walking bc I had the extra fluid...oh the pain!!! good luck!

Hi aspe cant wait to find out what the baby is!!!!!

Janelle I saw you peaking!

AFM-worked this morning and omg I am tired!!!! and excited and scared for tomorrow. my lower back is killing me today and my inner hips are starting to hurt....omg I hope this is not whats to come lol! anyways enough for now....time to eat and bed!

hi everyone. sorry for the lack of personals; this has been a very stressful week. I am home but Ethan is still in the nicu and isn't expected to come home until next month. I went from having the best day of my life on tuesday to the worst day on wednesday. I have faith that God will heal Ethan so I spend most of my time praying, pumping, sleepinging, and driving to the hospital to see him. i hope everyone is well.

i am on my phone now but i will post pics as soon as i can.

Oh no Grace!!! Why is he in the nicu?? And for so long?? I've been in your shoes so know how difficult and heart wrenching it is. I hope he gets better soon!! Hugs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->