A home for EVERYONE!

Sending prayers for you and Ethan, Grace! Is he not gaining weight?

AFM-Walked for 2 hours at the mall today but no contractions at all. Plan is to go about normally for the rest of the week and if baby isnt ready to be born by Sunday then we will go back and walk another 2 hours after church on Sunday afternoon. I remembered to wear comfy shoes so my feet actually dont feel too bad.

Yay on your scan Krissy but I understand your nerves. I had those same nerves at my 12 week scan in November.

Misty - Ha yeah Krissy texted me to ask if I was still prego! Yeah I'll make sure to text someone if I end up in the hospital. But I have a feeling I'll text people before then while in labor because I'll be all impatient and trying to WAIT. Although yeah if that happens in the middle of the night, then will obviously not text anyone!

ASpe and Krissy have scans, whee!! And Nicole may be on on time for her delivery if she's lost her plug!

Grace - Sigh, I'm so sorry Ethan is in the nicu. That must be so hard!!!!! I will pray!

Nicole - Can't believe you walked for 2 hours! Maybe it helped move things along! I 'could' do that, but then I'd be so sore afterward that I'd be miserable. So can't really do that with Siena. But I may have to once my mom is here to help out! I think you're 'next'!!

HEy everyone! Not sure who will be on first thing today...

Had a great weekend! Hope everyone else did too! Lots of time with Siena and she didn't drive me totally insane, phew! And also lots of nice family time. Simple stuff like playing in the front yard and then also more involved stuff like taking the boat out for hot air balloon event.

And had a surprise yesterday! Little family get together for Memorial Day turned out to be a surprise baby shower with a baby carriage cake and presents and everything! I was totally shocked! Nothing too crazy, but totally heartfelt and sweet and I was over the moon. Got cute stuff! Since I didn't really need anything (I'd covered the basics), I got cutesy stuff that I hadn't really indulged in this time around. Sleepers and clothes in cute designs and odds and end toys etc. Awwww!!!

As for prego pains, wish I brought my heating pad, but they have rules about what eletric devices you can plug in at work, need permission etc stupid. I basically had the heating pad attached to my back all weekend. I'd tie it under my boobs and then carry around the cord and plug it in whenever I was in one place for a bit, even when giving Siena a bath! Legs hurt today.. keep alternating between putting them up and putting them down. Up, they hurt.. down, my back hurts worse. Laaaaaaaast week!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Here's a picture of my sweet baby boy.

Attachments

• Ethan Thomas.jpg
    Ethan Thomas.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Awwww Grace he's adorable! I love the avatar picture too!! He looks too perfect to be in the nicu!!

So cute Grace! Praying for you guys. I, like Misty, know how hard it is to be in the nicu. Hopefully you have some wonderful nurses and dr's that make it a little less stressful. Update us when you can.

oh his lips are sooooo adorbs!!!!!!!

afm - shooting pains in my legs today. CANNOT get comfortable sitting down!!!! kill me now.... Lower back hurrrrrrrts (down low around top of my butt?) but not as bad if I lie back but then that makes legs worse. GAHHHHH. 2 more hours until today is over... I guess this is just late prego crap but man I wish this meant it was almost OVVVVER.

Stood, walked around... thought it was better than sitting... and it was but then it wasn't grr. So back to sitting. Hour and ten min until I'm free... then home for a BATH. Tonight I will be attached to my heating pad!!!!! The pains are kind of all the way around my front and back but the worst on my left and right side above my butt cheeks?? Does that mean anything?? Have been dealing with it for a couple days but the worst today. I slept with a heating pad on last night... bad I know, but made it so I could at least fall asleep and has auto shut off!

Hi guys. I have some horrible news. Krissy had her scan this morning and found out the baby died at 9 weeks. She goes for a dnc tomorrow. She asked me to update you guys as she's just not up to it right now. I'm so freakin sad for her. Why this kind of crap has to happen to good people I just don't know. Breaks my heart :'(

Blah. Yeah she told me, I wasn't sure if she wanted me to wait so she could post herself first. Sucks so much sigggh. So not fair. :( There are no words...

Oh no :( my heart has just broken :( no words can be enough or make anything feel better.. thinking of you krissy xxxxx

Krissy.. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am stuck for words. I know no amount of words will take the pain away, although, I wish it was that way sometimes. My heart goes out to you. Know that we are here whenever you needs us. Please take care :hugs:

oh my goodness...im sooo sooo sorry krissy...my heart breaks for u...stay strong hun..praying for u:hugs:

Thanks ladies I couldn't stay away for too long....yeah I am supper sad :cry: and we are waiting to tell the kids till tomorrow after my surgery. my last d&c was not bad at all and I felt totally fine afterwords....doped up but ok.....emotionally it till help to know I am not carrying around my dead baby anymore. my mom was with me at the apt then I had to come home and tell josh. he held me while I cried then I passed out and took a nap with him on the couch for a few hours. I called work left messages that I wont be back till sat but no one called me back....way to make your employees feel good in a time of need! money wise it is gonna hurt us for me to take this time off but I need to I cant face everyone at work right now.

oh and we are getting the kids 2 kitties tomorrow after my surgery. we have no pets and I think it will be good for the whole family. at the humane society it is 2 for 50 5 months and older and they are fixed and have all their shots done. I think will help ease the news of no baby after all.....

thanks again ladies and I will pop on tomorrow night...... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->