A home for EVERYONE!

She has begged me not to find a replacement. She has a walking boot she will put on it and keep it on ice for the rest of the night. I think I'll still ask DH who he prefers and ask them just in case they wont let her into the operating room for the C-section.

On my cell, haven't caught up on personals... But definitely had some contractions since waking up from my nap this afternoon! All achey in lower bump and back area so hard to time anything... About to take a bath to see what that does after I just drank 2 glasses of water and went to the bathroom... Cleaning me out before labor maybe??? Hopeful! Dr appt in the morning 845 am so we'll see what happens before then. It's 510 pm my time right now.

Yay on contractions! Nothing new here. Jerusha is napping. I managed to sleep for an hour but then my mind started racing though all I have to do over the next few days. Did anyone bring a laptop to the hospital? We did when I had my daughter before we got sent home. I don't have anyone's cell phone numbers from here so unless I can get internet at the hospital I wont be able to post pictures or anything for at least 4 days after he is born.

Amber - thank you for the pictures! Sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you find ways to cope with it because it sounds like your help is limited.

Nicole – 36 hour notice sucks. Sorry about that. Definitely something I would want to rant about also! Oh and that pancake breakfast sounds awesome!

Sorry about the fried getting hurt!!! Hope she recovers fast!!

Misty – I know what that anxiety is like! It was bad for me when I returned to work! Don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about it. But normal to feel that way for a little while at least.

Janelle - I was the one asking about bleeding... I have Earth Mama nipple butter... I wonder if that's what you have! I got it because yeah Lanisoh wasn't enough last time. But also think I should have been more careful about the latching. Sara is adorbs!! Oh my all these baby pics make me want Sprout!

Afm - contractions! Continuing! Started timing 2 hours ago.. Average 7.37 minutes apart! Wonder how long this will go on... We'll see! Hard for me to figure out when to start and stop timing each one grr. No idea what I'm doing!

Oh my word you might have that baby tomorrow! You are supposed to time from the start of one contraction (as soon as you feel it) to the start of the next. I say go into the hospital once they get 5 minutes apart for more than an hour. LOL Looks like I may be the last one out of the original 6!

I have a iPhone and can post the picture if you want me to @ army. Just send me your number if you want and contact name and I'll upload the picture when it's sent.

So half an hour ago I walked up and down my stairs 12 times, took a 5 minute break, and then bounced on my gym ball for 10 minutes. Well 3 minutes ago I had my "bloody show". It could actually happen before Thursday!

Hi quick up date on Libby. She texted me about 5am my time to let me know she was in the hospital 4cm 100% effaced and waiting on an epidural. I texted her back at 8am my time when I got up and by then she had gotten the epidural but it made her bp drop which they are watching and slowed her contractions some. She is a 6cm now and waiting on the dr to come in and break her water. hopefully she will have a baby before I go to work. she better lol!!!! ok on my way to ava's well child check up is in 15 min I will update as text me.

Yay, I told her she would have that baby today! I was excited last night about my "bloody show" but now I realize it doesn't mean much with only 3 days til I meet my little man either way! Am I the only one of all 6 of us who will have gone past their due date? I am taking my laptop to the hospital with me just in case but I now have Maria's number so she can update you ladies on Thursday.

How are you doing Krissy? How is your pain? Is Dh still being supportive? Have you decided when you'll go back to work yet? I'm thinking of asking if my doctor will allow my support person to take pictures or a video of the birth of this little guy because DH is deployed. Do you know if your kids were taken out of the room to be weighed and measured? I read that most places they leave the room and the support person goes with to get pictures and all the details. That would just mean that I'll be alone without a friend or my son in the recovery room for 2 hours.

Grace, does Ethan get to come home today? I'll keep praying for him.

Libby.. Will be awaiting updates :) Yahooo

Nicole.. Checking for updates on you too :)

Congratz on having a boy Aspe! They are lots of fun. Just be mindful of the yellow fountains! lol

LOL This seems to be a group that likes having boys. Maybe Angel will have a girl?

LIBBY UPDATE- she will be checked again soon....but as of right now her water is broke and she is on Pitocin to. they are guessing another hour or 2 and baby boy will be here....now just for that pesky name lmao

I had my "bloody show" last night after doing some exercises. Now I'm having bright red huge globs of discharge so waiting to hear back from nurse on if the dr. on-call wants me to go in today. I have an appointment tomorrow so she said probably not but this is still making me nervous that maybe I overdid it last night.

Aspe welcome to the boy club!!!! What did I predict for you? I can't remember lol

Libby yay!! This takes care of the induction dilemma lol. Good job, Sprout!

good luck Nicole! no more updates as of yet hopefully means she is pushing!!!

congrats aspe on a boy!!

afm I am doing ok ready for the bleeding to stop as far as trying josh wants to right away I think I will just take the not preventing way and see what happens....

Aspe - Congrats!!! And Nicole is right, watch out for the yellow fountains. Ethan got me yesterday just as I was pulling the diaper up.

Nicole - Thanks for your prayers. He has one more test because they want to reduce one of his medications but his clot was significantly smaller than last week so we are headed in the right direction. Hopefully he can come home today but it will likely be tomorrow before his test results are in. I'm a little afraid to get my hopes up but I gotta have faith for Ethan. Have you had anymore contractions?

Krissy - How are you?

Misty - Are you doing okay? It's your first day back to work, right?

Janelle, Amber - How are you and your babies doing?

Angel, pdx, Maria - :hi: Hope all is well.

AFM - I'm so ready for my baby to come home with me. This ripping and running to the hospital is taking it's toll on me.

Still just having noticable contractions once an hour.

Krissy-Sounds like a good plan. If it were me, I'd do the NTNP for the next 6 months for healing purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->