A home for EVERYONE!

:hi; Everything is ok with me, girls. :hugs: <3 I hope you all are well!
Libby - I hope you have a quick and easy delivery.
Aspe - Congrats on your :blue: baby!
Grace - :hugs: I hope he gets to go home with you this week/weekend.
Krissy - :hugs: as well. I hope you are doing ok.
Janelle - How are you doing, Hun?
afm - My period seemed to be way shorter after being so late.

My friend told me to call the dr since I've had constant back pain for 45 minutes now. She thinks I'm having back labor which cant be timed consistently.

Grace - I'm hanging in there. Really sucks to be here. I'm so mad at Jake for not buying powerball tickets when it was huge so that we could have win and I wouldn't have to work! I cried when I dropped Tyler off this morning and checked in via text already lol. I'm glad Ethan is doing better and getting close to being home.

Nicole - good luck, hope this is it!

Krissy - I thought d&c cleaned you out... you still bleed for a while? That's dumb :(

Waiting anxiously to hear about Libby!!!

Libby's baby boy was born at 10:42 am at 8 lbs 5 oz and he has hair! Still waiting on his name...

Yay Libby! Well he wasnt as big as Siena. Hope it was an easy delivery with no tearing or baby complications.

I am having contractions about 18-15 minutes apart and slight back pain. Dr. told me to wait at home until my pain is unbearable and then come in. She said it could be back labor or could just be how the baby is laying. Discharge has eased up and is now a light pinkish color.

Janelle u beat me to it damn nap lol..... yep still waiting name

misty good luck at work ur day is almost over and have chunker back! yes still bleed it sucks! its like after normal delivery bleeding bc basically all they do is take the baby sac and placenta out.

afm josh just left for his hair cut and interview its at 330 sucks I am at work and wont know anything till later tonight on my lunch.

The nurse is sending me to L& D to get checked and monitored because of decreased fetal movement. I am taking both hospital bags and my cell phone along.

Asked Nicole this, but I wanted to ask you ladies this as well. Should I post the update to Libby's journal?

Congratulations Libby :)
Hope baby and mommy are good :)

Nicole.. Will continue to check for updates regarding you :)

Got sent home. Only dilated to a 2. My contractions are there but not consistent. Still hoping this baby comes out before Thursday.

Contractions are still present and a 7.5 on a pain scale out of 10. They are varying from 4 to 7 minutes apart.

Here is Colton Landry

His name isn't set in stone yet... They are testing it out.

IMG_1399.jpg

Congrats, Libby!!!! He is adorable! :flower:

Lizzy- he is sooo cute! I hate working bc by the time I get texts its like hours later...sigh...

Nicole-fingers crossed that things pick up in the next two days no matter what in two more days you got a baby boy!

Janelle-how you been feel like we never get to talk any more..... :(

misty-how did dropping tyler off go today? hang in there lady!

grace-did ethan go home yesterday?

aspe-have you guys started thinking of names yet?

angel-hope you are still stalking us? how are things going? miss you!!!

afm- josh had his interview yesterday, well actually two, and he felt it went well. he had to call a number so they could do his background check and should know by the end of the week if he has the job or not. I have everything crossed he gets it. will mean wont see him much for the summer but the money will be good and once the kids start school I will drop down to what they call pool that's where I can pick up what hours I want, wont have to work everyother weekend and wont have to work holidays, wont get benefits at all but if josh gets that job they have GREAT benefits so I wont need any. the biggest benefit would be working when I want!

josh said that they told him they were going interview 12 out of the 100 who applied and then have 4 open positions. so step one get of the 12 interview check...now just to get one of the 4 positions. he did say the guy who interviewed before him was wearing jeans and a tee shirt so pretty sure they wont pick him over josh who was wearing dress cloths. also josh does have factory experience, been 6 years but still counts, and his brother is the one who recommended him has worked for the company for 7 years now......oh please who ever prays here pray he gets that job bc we need a break!!!!!

Krissy - I'll be praying for you and josh. Working whenever you want sounds like it would be perfect.

Ethan is still in the hospital. We are waiting on some more test results. Then we will have to wait on all his perscriptions so now they are saying he probably won't be coming home until Wednesday. *sigh* I almost wish they would stop telling me dates because I feel like everyday they push it back another day and it's just frustrating. I'm trying to focus on the good things though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->