A home for EVERYONE!

Contractions are getting more intense and the more active I am they tend to stay around 6 minutes apart. If I'm sitting down (like right now) they tend to stay around 8 minutes apart. My lower back and hips are in agony!

Grace- thank you! Well I hope he gets to go home tomorrow! I know its frustrating when people tell you that gets your hopes up then to just be let down. come on people! lol. oh yes it would be perfect! I just know this summer we wont see much of eachother so we might have to do out a bd schedule if we want another baby sooner rather than later.....lol not romantic but it will work.....

Nicole- hopefully you get to go have that baby today! are you able to keep your dh updated?

Libby.. He is gorgeous :)

Krissy.. Hopefully your dh gets the job

Nicole.. I keep checking for updates.

Grace.. I understand that must be hard - they tell you one day then another. I do hope he gets to go home soon.

Does anyone have an opinion on the best baby video monitor?

Congrats libby! He's a cutie. I love the name!

Aspe, yay for a boy! Scan pic to share?

Nicole, hope you're progressing!

Misty- how did going back to work go?

Grace- hope ethan comes home soon. I know how itis being told a go home time and not getting it. Happened every day I was in the hosp. No fun. Hope he's doing better.

Krissy- hope he gets the job!

Loren- how's baby?

Ange & maria- how are you?

Janelle, sara still dream baby?

Amber, so for she is the perfect child. Makes me want another. HA just kidding.

So, I've been getting these really bad headaches since having Sara and between my friends, google, and the doctor it's either hormonal or a spinal headache. Either way, looking at the computer hurts my head, especially when it's really bad, so that's why I haven't been on lately. I do check in from my phone though. It's entirely too much of a pain in the ass to post from my phone though.

I got pictures from libby today. Hope you ladies enjoy them. He is officially Colton Landry! Too cute!
IMG_2503.jpg
IMG_6191.jpg

Sorry you've had a headache janelle. It sucks when they don't go away. I've had a migraine with the ice pick pain behind my eyes pain for over 2 wks now, i'd give anything for just my normal headache that doesn't go away right now- lol... Hope you can find something that helps.

Amber, that's exactly what it feels like! Some pressure at the base of my neck too, around my hair line. I thought of you when I first started getting them.

so sorry. Did you pinch something and the nerves at the occipital may be causing it? Hopefully it goes away soon!

Nothing new. Went to my appt today with contractions 10 minutes apart. They were pretty strong for me but I haven't progressed from yesterday. Baby isn't engaged enough to put pressure on the cervix and help it dilate. C-section is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Thursday. I don't like that it is an afternoon operation because that means I cant eat anything after 3 a.m. and will have to go til 4:30 p.m. that afternoon before I will get to eat.

hi ladies! Thanks again Janelle I got those pics when I was at work. and they get to go home tomorrow. she said she couldn't believe how much easier it was this time and even got up today took a shower dressed and make up on lol. she sounds so happy!

Nicole- with Jamison he was a planned afternoon csection so I feel your pain! my time was 1pm with him and I was STARVING and THIRSTY I was like seriously this is torture! oh and that crap they make you drink before hand to "neutralize" the stomach acid so does not work for me bc the spinal always drops my bp so I still end up puking/dry heaving before they get started....the third time not so bad bc they actually listened to me before hand and gave me the anti-nausea meds right after they did the spinal. you still got time though....

afm-work was not too bad tonight at all....I am tired and got lots I want to do tomorrow on my day off. then Thursday have joshuas school picnic before work and then Friday his last day of the year is track and field day...I might cry lol. he has grown so much with is OT, PT and speech and academically that I could not be PROUDER of him then I am right now. his teacher and therapist have been amazing this year! at the start of the year Joshua hardly knew much of anything other than how to barely write his name...could not really count and what not bc of his physical limitations at the time and bc of his teacher, who by the way has a son who is only 4 1/2 who has had leukemia since he was 3 and an almost 2 yr old little girl, pours her heart into these kids. That is why I have decided that we are going to make it work and keep the kids at that school. gas prices suck and the drive sucks (about 12 miles one way) but when you find a good thing you don't mess with it!

ok I so need to go to bed got to be up in 7 hours!!!!

They never gave me that stuff to drink. I just dont like all the needles. Took 4 times to get the IV in my hand last time. Didnt like the spinal either but was definitely glad that spinal blocks take effect immediately (though I must admit that its a bit unnerving to have your legs go from normal to sand bags in 5 seconds flat).

Yay for them getting to go home. He must be a good feeder!

Yaaaayyy!! So happy for you Grace!!

Yay Grace.

I kinda accepted a C-section yesterday after no progress but now baby has decided that is what is gonig to happen. I havent had any contractions for the last 8 hours. Going to go grocery shopping, eat dinner, and go to a water show (if weather cooperates).

hi ladies!!!

Grace- so happy ethan got to go home today!

Libby got to take little man home today to!

Nicole- good luck tomorrow! be thinking of ya!

misty-how has this week going for ya being back to work?

afm- I forgot last night to tell ya'll that the place josh is trying to get into where his brother works called yesterday and asked him to pick one of the 3 references he put on his application for them to call. he as like weird but picked this one guy whom we are friends with and he worked with for almost 6 years. our friend called and said they called him right away and he was all good on his end at least lol. so they are now waiting on his back ground check which should be in any day bc they said they were making a decision by the end of the week. all those are good signs to me! I still got everything crossed he gets this job!!! the money is ok in the beginning but great in the end for a factory. I mean they give a dollar raise in 2 weeks of being there! and if he has perfect attendance for the whole first year has the potential of a total of 6 dollars worth of raises if not that at least almost 5 dollar raise in a year! I don't know anywhere else that does that!

we had a good day today. josh took Joshua to school then he went fishing for the day. I got the younger two up and going and we went and got a few of their outdoor toys that were at my parents still then we met my mom for lunch and did some shopping. got Joshua from school and then when we got home the whole family played outside for just over an hour till the rain started to come. oh and first Frisbee of the year on the roof lol. ava was pretty upset, I was amazed she could throw it so well!, but lots of fun. back in side of dinner then a movie I rented them and now almost bed time....I even got some cleaning in lol. all in all a good day!

oh and I finally remembered to call and get an apt for my check up at ob for post surgery. the receptionist there is amazing by the way! talked to me for about 20 min or so about my mc....I like this office so much better than the main one! smaller and so much more personal and helpful!

ok now I wrote a book lol got to tend to the two kids who are still awake, Jamie passed out like an hour ago.....and probably turn in early for me. oh and my husband passed out already to lol.

I love days like this and thank god for them....these are the days that remind me good things still happen to us!

oh my Janelle......oh are you sweety? hows that head doing sorry you got to deal with this now....wasn't barely being able to walk most of your pregnancy enough torture for ya? :hugs:

Hope everything goes well today, Nicole. Can't wait to hear and to see pics too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->