Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Grace.. Yahoooo :)

Nicole.. Will be thinking of you. Good luck and look forward to pictures.

Krissy.. Job sounds good so far

I am trying to find car seat covers, but no luck. Anyone have a website they can share?

Baby day!!

Aspe- what kind of car seat covers?

Amber.. Like,
https://babyproducts.about.com/od/carseats/tp/Infant-Car-Seat-Covers-For-Winter.htm

good luck today Nicole and cute dress!

ok just a quick pop in I am headed to work onw

Aspe, the ones that wrap snug over top are nice. I never bundle my kids in their carseats with winter jackets, etc bc you can't get harness fitted correctly. The ones that have a space to just open around the head are nice to keep the rest covered. If you want one that hooks on the handle it isn't as heavy but is free, only pay shipping....hopefully they ship to canada- carseatcanopy.com and use code sim2284cc

Free nursing cover- uddercovers.com ucq293sim
Free sling- sevenslings.com- code: carseat

These are the codes I used. If they don't work let me know bc I have another set or 2. Once you order from 1 there will also be codes for the other 2 in their confirmation email.

Thanks. I will definitely look further into these.
Did you find a site that sold the kind I showed in the link?

Also, any more free codes for items, I would love it :)

I didn't look. But i've seen them at walmart, toys r us, babies r us.

Update from Nicole: Daniel Theodore is here!! He was born by c-section at 2:27 PM. He is 8 pounds, 10 ounces, 19.5 inches and a total cutie! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
So cute! Congrats nicole. Hope you heal quickly!

Congrats Nicole!! And yay grace on taking home your lo! Read through everything but on phone so hard to respond to all.

In bed right now with Colton sleeping next to me. Don't feel like moving him the 2 feet over to his co sleeper. I'm off to sleep... Wanted to let y'all know I'm alive!

Janelle - I know pp headaches are a pain... Nurse told me she had to go get help for them and they started a week pp for her.

Afm - I did get a spinal headache as a result of the epidural. They gave me a blood patch to try and fix it... But it didn't take I guess because still battling it. Fluids, caffeine, and lots of pain meds. I never get headaches so this is new to me. Spinal headache is a positional headache, so although it is very painful, it's basically gone if I stay lying down... The more I'm up, the worse it gets until it feels like my skull will break open. So I'm sorta forced to take it easy!

Other than that, my recovery is soooo much easier this time!! Bleeding is low although anemic. And pain down there minimal... Not needing tucks or pain cream or even squirt bottle while peeing, yay!

Colton Landry... Well, maybe it's because he's still so young, but so far he's an easier baby and makes this newborn stage fun! What a joy! Siena was fussy by this point, so I'm hopeful haha!

congrats Nicole!

afm- just got home from the ER fun.....not! I started to pass lots of large clots while I was work. my nurse had me call the on call dr after the 4th time in like 15min and that time she had me show her how bad it was. when dr said I needed to leave work and go straight to the ER my nurse agreed and sent me packing lol. I did not go to the bigger hospital where my surgery was done bc I did not want to drive that far for one and I would have waited longer. by the time I got to the ER bleeding had really picked up and bright red. I mean it was like just dripping out of me.....sorry tmi! anywho they did a ton of blood work and hooked up to fluids. bleeding finally started to slow down and when majority of test came back no infections, even though bp was sky high and low grade fever even after tynol an hour before. they let me come home. the dr at the smaller er called my oncall ob dr and asked her what she wanted and just said that since it was looking better that I could just call the office first thing and get an apt in the morning to be checked out again. but yeah the nurse and er dr both said that basically my ob should have had be back in the hospital last week when I had those bad contractions and when the bleeding had picked up last sunday and I called her and she said don't worry. they said that those are all signs of tissue left behind and I should have had a 2nd dnc done right away. but now there is a good chance I just passed it all on my own and just got by with no infection. I am not happy at all now. oh and they don't want me to work tomorrow till this is all figured out. my job is just gonna love me and we are so broke it aint funny right now!.......please god let josh get the good job!!!!!!!

Oh no!!! Sigh!!! Your OB! I am so sorry! I am glad you went to the ER to get help. Sounds like your dr needs to be more concerned! Can't believe you had to got through that but super glad you got lucky and avoided infection!!!!! You are so strong... Now if only your work would somehow chill because yeah life happens!! Come on Josh get that job!

So feeling any better after ER or could they not really help with pain? Hope they gave you Percocet at least!

Bnb while nursing in the middle of the night... Hope I don't sound completely brain dead. How are the other new mamas doin? Ha I guess I'm not the only one up at all hours! Glad nursing is going well for me so far. Had some scabbing so now I'm religiously using nipple creams after every nursing! Seems to work. Here's hoping! Milk sorta in? Not rock hard but bigger boobs. Just not overflowing yet maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->