A home for EVERYONE!

My kids hated sleeping flat to! for a while avarie slept in her swing in my room and it plugged into the wall so we didn't eat through batteries. Joshua slept with me but that turned out bad he was almost a yr old before we got him out of our bed. that is when I figured out he hated the crib. so once I put him in the pack n play he slept by himself in his room no problem. that is where he stayed till he was in a toddler bed. Jamison slept in the bouncy seat on the floor in my room for like the first 3 months then he slept in the crib. just go with what works!

yep josh still hates his job and still waiting to hear anything on the other one. as the days goes by I have even smaller hopes he gets it considering they said they would make their decisions faster than this. so idk

I'm sorry you haven't heard anything about the other job Krissy. The waiting is the worst part.

Well it seems to be an every other day thing as far as staying awake at night. Last night he slept but was feeding every 2 hours as usual soit wasn't that bad but the night before he was awake for 5 hours straight unless I held him all night long. I have DH's old laptop in my room now so if he has a marathon night of being awake I can watch a movie to keep me awake. Jerusha is doing good with him. Gives him kisses 3x a day and loves playing with his toes. She is getting better at helping mommy pick up her toys at night and getting into the bed without arguing. She still doesn't like it when mommy tells her that I cant pick her up yet. Will be probably another 5 weeks until I'm allowed to carry her for any amount of time.

We're lacking on baby pictures, girls!! Get to posting!!!

Janelle- I loved them!!!! I don't have baby pics but I can post more of the kids later on. what kind of swing is that? looks almost like the sweetpeace one we had I loved it!! but she is BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE the one with dan holding her that should be framed! and she is so tan....honestly she reminds me soooo much of ava but with more hair lol.

Nicole better luck! I must have had better sleeping babies because supplemented with formula. for sure helped fill them

Krissy your kids are your babies, you need to post pics too!

Janelle yes I agree that is the best swing ever worth every penny!

EDIT-UM...yeah josh was not happy lol he asked me to remove it...ok ok I think he is sexy though...sorry misty! I will post new pic of Jamie later one....so sorry ladies lol.

Gorgeous Janelle!!

You too, Krissy! Avarie is a mini you! And woohoo on the half naked man pic!! :)

My silly monkey is 10 weeks old today! Holy crap! I love this little booger so much :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
Misty lmfao... I will tell josh that! All he sees is his balding head but I don't notice so much and he looks really young yet with his hat on lol. Ava is starting to look more like me but she will forever tab like her daddy lol.

I am wore out! Took the kids into my work to day to meet the residents the grocery shopping and we went to the dollar store bc Joshua had warned 15 bucks from grandpa over the last few weeks and wanted to get him and the other two a toy, candy and a drink so nice to see him share his money like that a great big brother!

Here is another pic just for misty lol

EDIT-Josh saw and was not happy said he was too out of shape lol I think he is sexy man!

Yeah baby! Our forum has gone from rated G to R! Haha! What did u do to him to knock him out like that? lol

Just playing hard with the kids outside after a long day if fishing lol

That's what I would have gone with... U just gave him a big kiss and that's what happened to him!! lol

Lol.... Oh speaking if being sexy down 14lb in 2 weeks not too bad. Only 20 more and i am what I weighed when we got together 8 yes ago

Great pics everyone!

How are the mama's and expecting doing? Ithas been awfully quiet, but with newborns and busy schedules I know why!

We are doing well. If our scale difference is accurate C is up to about 6 1/2 lbs. She is definitely growing. Preemie diapers still seem too big, but outfits and onesies are getting too small in length. Still too big in width tho. Nb clothes are still way too big. Good thing for some preemie cloths that are a little bigger.

With M we used cloth diapers. Planned on itthis time too, but ours are too bug and to order preemie ones.....not many out there or they don't seem to fit well on small babies. So, i've found a pattern and have gone to sewing. I'm really happy with the one I have finished (haven't felt well enough to get the others done yet). It isn't like most cloth diapers that are huge. You can't tell a size difference from the preemie pampers to this one. Super happy aboutthat. And......for a first attempt they fit and don't leak. Now that I used some of my plain fabric, i'm going to go to my cutesy fabric.

With m I attempted to use a sling....got a cheap one from walmart that just didn't fit her. It crunched her up and I returned it. Didn't try anything after that. Well, since I had the free code for seven slings I got one. It finally came- took usps almost 2 wks to deliver. Wasn't sure about it. First attemps at putting c in were ok but I wasn't really happy with how she was sitting. However bc it made it so nice that I could be handsfree to play with m i've kept trying. Found tonight that best way to get her positioned is for me to sit and put her in.....love it. She's snuggled up now. M and I were even able to go out in the woods and play in thecreek today. I've been taking the stroller out in the yard for C, but the sling is going to be great when c wants some snuggles and m wants to play or we go out of the yard and non stroller friendly areas. Now to figure out the position to bf with her in it. I'm going to become one of those crazy babywearing mommies! Oh well, got so much done today, while getting in snuggle/ talking time with C when she was being a little fussy. 5th wk wonder wk?? I know they say by due date and she'd really on be 2 wks, but this out of nowhere fussiness lines up. or could just be a fluke.

Got my meds! Migraine is finally gone. Hopefully I can play catch up now and get on with life. Meds have been kinda kicking my butt. Haven't gotten side efects since the first few mo's I took it. Have only been using half dose bc of them, but it's working for now. First dose completely made me loopy.....too bad it didn't work like that in the hosp or worked at all. Oh well, i'm sooo much better that i'll take the side effects for while - only first dose at full dose made me loopy, so i'm not worried about being by myself with the kids.

Feeling like a single mom. Jim has been working crazy long hrs. Leaves by 5, comes home eats, takes a shower and goes to bed. Now he's working nights for a bit. So home during the day but is sleeping. It's nice to get a break and spend 1 on 1 time with kids when he is around, but at the same time having our routine interuppted with him home throws me off. And M isn't as well behaved as when he's not home.

Alright, time to wake C and feed her....then time for bed.
Oh, we've only had a few alarms from her snuza. However, I hear it vibrate about a dozen times a night. Wish it would maybe beep once at the same time. Atleast the vibration seems to get her going again.

The first night she didn't have any problems....but jim was going to be working his first night the next night. So hestayed up. And let me rest...still woke up at her moving / making noise but rested much more than usual......anyway, I didn't think he'd want to keep her with her being blue early in day but he did. He cheated tho and remembered that I told him chest to chest helps regulate their breathing and kept her that way all night. I'm also going to look for an incline positioner for the pack n play. I've raised one end but it's not enough yet and doesn't look comfortable. She does worse in it than the bouncy seat. Don't want to keep her in it all the time tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->