A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle - What kind of nursing tanks did you get? My Target only has black or white camis. I think I'm about to see what I can find online.

I got a black one with buttons one the front and a black and gray striped one. I like them because they are long.

hi ladies! nice to hear all is going well.

Janelle-well handled and um yeah I probably would have handled it like you but my mom on the other hand...um no lol. she works for Wal-Mart so she don't let people from any store get away with acting like that. its funny and embarrassing at the same time! the diaper fairy totally funny and happy it worked!

afm-another restless night at home alone...ugh I don't like not having josh here in my bed. I feel like crap! af should come any day now I am on cd 26 got headaches and I don't know if it is my nerves or what but I have heartburn terrible for the last week. trying not to read too much into anything with how I feel could just be bad pms. so we will see what the next few days has in store for me.

oh and my dad has his tests set for Friday about 4 hours worth and then the 1st is when he goes in for the results. so fx.

ok got to get ready for work early got a nurses meeting before work today yuck!

Good day ladies,

So I have had a bad back since yesterday evening. It makes it hard to do anything. I also have been sick all day. Been off and on sleeping. Still do not feel any better. Popsicles used to work in first trimester, but not now.

Heartburns have also started probably a week ago. If I do not get one everyday, if it every second day.

I have had a pretty smooth ride but this last trimester (as of Friday this week) will probably make up for it. I am so anxious to meet our lii man. Not looking forward to labour though.

Aspe, you're going strong though! Maybe take some zantac? It helped me with my heartburn in both pregnancies. I can't believe you're already in your third trimester! AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR AN ULTRASOUND PHOTO!!!

Attached is a picture of our little man from our last ultrasound. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
Love the pics Janelle!

Aspe - You're almost there!

Here's Ethan yesterday. No hats fit his little head.:wacko:

Attachments

• _DSC6503.jpg
    _DSC6503.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
THANK YOU ASPE! I love the cute little button nose. :)

Grace, he looks so happy! Samuel had a small head as well, so we had a hard time finding hats for him. Although, I did have one that was my favorite and I NEVER got a photo of him in it. :( I still have it... maybe it will look just as cute on Sara.

Aspe I was going to say the same as Janelle, I love his little nose! He's going to be a little doll :)

Love the happy baby pics! Ethan is totally a hat baby, Grace. Adorable!

Sara wins the most hair contest! lol Love that double chin :)

Here is Tyler yesterday. We went for a walk around the lake at a park here and he was soooo entranced by the trees. He loved it! My fat butt, however... it got kicked! It was 3 miles and there were several hills to climb! Waaaaaay out of shape!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Janelle, Misty, and Grace.. Beautiful pictures of your children :)
Misty.. Tyler looked so amazed by everything :)
Grace.. Your little man is rocking the hat
Janelle.. Love the picture of Sara and Samuel together

So, as of like an hour ago, feels like anxiety/nervous feeling. Just came on all of a sudden. I do not know why, all I know is I do not like this feeling. Is this normal or?

:wave: hi tyler!!! Misty, did you ever get your answer about mosquitoes? I read in my book to use a mosquito net. I remember hearing somewhere that mosquitoes don't like dyer sheets. I've heard of people stuffing them in their pockets with success. Hopefully, you don't have a lot of mosquitoes where you live. Just don't go out when the sun starts to go down. Good to read you're walking. Keep it up! ;)

AFU, Dan's family from Ohio are coming over tonight for dinner. I guess we're driving over the hill this weekend to meet up with the family over there too. We're just going to have one big shindig! We're having lasagna from scratch tonight. I made the sauce last night, just have to assemble it today. As well as salad and garlic bread.

How's everyone's week been so far? Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

Aspe, I got that! feels like your heart is in your throat?! It's totally normal. You're almost there!!! OH! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

OMG Misty. Tyler is really focused. So cute? Was he looking at the trees in this pic?

Janelle we have TOOOOOONS of Mosquitos!!!! It's the Midwest, bugs bugs and more bugs! Ugh. We were walking around a lake too so could have been bad but really wasn't thank goodness. Maybe cuz we were constantly moving too? That's what I heard too, use a mosquito net. Seems like it would be hot then. Anyway we didn't have a problem. Just me trying to move this large body was a problem lol

Grace, yes he was totally in awe of the trees. Most of the trail was through trees so they were over the top of us on both sides. I thought maybe he'd get cranky cuz too hot or tired of sitting in the carseat but he LOVED it! Couldn't stop looking around. Til he fell asleep anyway lol

I think the mosquito nets are pretty ventilated. My FIL uses them when he goes to ghana and its hot a muggy there. worth a shot. Maybe you could go to a place like whole foods and get something natural with no deet in it? They spray here, so we've never really had to worry about it.

I still need to take a shower and I'm laggin' I need to assemble a lasagna too. ugh....better get going.

Daniel is almost inconsolable today. He is not happy unless he is being held on his side. He screams like he is hungry almost every 10 minutes but wont nurse. I ended up having my mom give him formula 90 minutes ago and then he started screaming again. He also has diarrhea and a hard time burping.

Nicole, have you tried holding him in the colic hold? It's hard to explain. His head is where your elbow is and your forearm goes across his tummy and your hand is between his legs. He's laying on his tummy on your forearm I guess is an easier visual. Samuel liked being held like that. We would hold him with one hand and pat/rub his back with the other.

I don't know what BF diarrhea is like. I didn't know they could get diarrhea when breastfeeding, but I hope it gets better. Maybe he's just going through a growth spurt and he's pissed off at the world?

Janelle, my daughter got diarrhea while BF because of her cow's milk allergy. His isnt that severe. Basically BF diarrhea is where its all liquid that soaks into the diaper with no clumps.

He hates anything that involves us touching his tummy right now. He will only sleep with one of us holding him so that his knees are at his tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->