A home for EVERYONE!

Ouch! Sorry you are stressed out Krissy. Sending special prayers for you and your whole family this week.

Geez Munchkin... big hugs. Sorry for all the strife you go thru everyday. Glad Josh is ok tho. Things could have been worse! Fingers crossed for your dad. Keep us informed.

Thanks guys I appreciate it!!!! yes misty it could have been worse and I told josh that if he had died I would have made sure they brought him back just so I could kill him myself....

I cant believe how big all the babies are getting!!!!

misty-I would say teething.....babies can teeth for MONTHS before they actually get a first tooth. I had bought my kids these teethers that vibrated when they bite down they loved them got them at walmart. if he is supper fussy try ibrophen see if it helps.

Nicole-could be reflux or milk intolerance my oldest had a bad milk intolerance and i choose just to put him on soy formula bc if not they said cut all thing that have dairy in them out...none at all....once i put him on the soy formula he was sooooo much better! he also had reflux but the projectile spitting up stopped almost immediately once i made the switch. good luck!

ok of course lots to do before work...i guess i sleep when i am dead lol

My son has not one, but TWO imaginary friends. Giddy and Diddy. Giddy is one, Diddy is two. Giddy has black hair, Diddy has red. They are brothers and they come to play at our house and sometimes at the park. They have a mommy, but no daddy.

I heard Samuel playing with Giddy and Diddy today and he told me all about them. They helped him clean his play room after they all played trains together. I forgot all about Giddy and Diddy, until Dan mentioned something when I got out of the shower this evening asking me who Giddy and Diddy were.

Should I be worried do you think? I was thinking about calling his dr. tomorrow and asking her. I have known her since I was Samuel's age. I trust her opinion. But seriously? TWO imaginary friends?? I just hope they are good little boys. I don't need any "drop dead Freds" in my house!!

Haha drop dead Fred. Made me giggle. Your son is such a hoot!

It occurred to me thus morning that I started my period on 7/25 and my last period before this was 7/30 last year. Funny huh? Just 5 days from being an exact year later.

How much does your baby sleep during the day on a growth spurt? Daniel has been sleeping a lot the past few days!

Why isn't it Friday? I hate working. I hate weekdays. I miss my baby :(

https://now.msn.com/jasleen-big-baby-born-weighing-13-pounds-4-ounces?ocid=ansnow11

OOOUUCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked at Sara while reading that and that baby looks twice her size, yet they weigh the same!! That's crazy!!!

Nicole, Sara doesn't sleep that much any more, but when she's gone through these growth spurts, she usually just sleeps a lot for a day or two. Eats a lot too!! How has Daniel been?

Misty, it's laundry day at our house. I hate laundry day.

AFU, Sara has a really bad case of cradle cap. Any suggestions? I didn't have to deal with this with Samuel. Luckily, all of her hair covers it, but it's still pretty gross looking..

...and BnB I'm irritated that you wont let me change my avatar picture to the one I want.

I agree Janelle... that baby looks waaaaaaay bigger than 13 lbs.

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA, I haven't had broadband for a couple of months, long story.

Anyway I've a new provider sorted so I'll be back online by the 21st, it's taking that long as we have to wait on an engineer coming out to install a new fibre optic line.

I hope you are all doing ok, I think of you regularly but my mobile data allowance is pants so rarely get on. Looking forward to a proper catch up soon xoxo

Janelle - My pediatrician recommended a dandruff shampoo twice a week. I bought head and shoulders dandruff shampoo for sensitive scalps and Ethan's cradle cap is almost all gone. Did you ever talk to someone about Samuel and his imaginary friends? I don't have any experience, but I'm pretty sure it's normal.

Misty - That baby looks way bigger than 13lbs. Ethan that size now and he doesn't look nearly that big and he's only 2 inches longer than that baby. That had to hurt.

Angel - :hi: Glad to hear from you.

AFM - We had three dr appts this week and I am so glad that they are all done. This gets to be exhausting. Two more appointments next week and hopefully after that we can get on a normal schedule.

I want to get out of this house, but it's too hot outside.

Grace, I'm just about to call his doctor with my list of questions. I've read that imaginary friends are normal right about now and they usually go away when they go to school. I'm not worried. Giddy and Diddy seems like pretty laid back friends. It's when they start to play with matches I'll start to worry. ;)

Sorry to hear about all the doctors appointments. I hope after next week it gets easier.

That looks like a 18 lb baby to me!

Daniel slept A LOT the last 2 days but now he is tired but will only sleep for 20 minutes at a time. He might have another blocked tear duct because he has a bunch of gunk coming out of the corner of his left eye. He still has diarrhea and the foreskin around his little penis is a little swollen looking.

Any news on stopping the shots Grace?

Anyone had their little one sleep through the night yet? Daniel did 2 nights ago but it was a fluke.

Yay for being back on BnB Angel! missed you. You feeling lots of kicks yet?

Tell me I'm crazy if you want but I miss POAS.

Nicole, Sara has been sleeping through the night since day one. I had to wake her up and feed her in the beginning, but since she's gaining weight, I don't bother now.

Let me be the first to tell you. You are 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt, CRAZY!!

Nicole - His MRI showed good signs, but I forgot to ask the dr if there were any clots. He didn't mention any, but I still need to ask to I will know what to tell the hematologist. If the clots are gone (which I suspect they are), then he can get off the shots. I should know something by Monday at the latest and we have an appt with the hematologist on Thursday. As for sleeping through the night, last week was the first week we were allowed to let Ethan sleep through the night and he's only done it once.

AFM - I forgot to mention that Ethan hasn't had a bottle since Sunday! Operation ween baby off the bottle seems to be working, but I can't call it yet.

Yay for no bottle and hopefully no shots as of Thursday! Go Ethan!

LOL Janelle, I know I am. I'll actually be starting to POAS in late October. We wont be TTC but its just so I know if it does happen or not. Usually I don't ovulate until my milk has dried up but it could change which is why I'll be testing once a month. It'll be easier to wait though since we wont be TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->