A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle- my kids had cradle cap to...what I did was wash there normally but while the shampoo was in their hair I would take a comb and gently comb off what I could. the key is do not put oil or lotion on her head. it actually clogs the pores more and the cradle cap will keep happening. this is what my doctor had told me. cradle cap occurs bc the pores are clogged and when they have more hair like sara and with the hot weather easy for sweat to clog the pores. I agree very normal but totally gross!!!!

grace-happy to hear ethan is doin so well!!!

Nicole-my oldest was like 6 months before sleeping through the night...my other two were much easier babies and slept through the night by 6 weeks.

angel-hope all is well!!!

misty-hows life? don't hear much about jake he still around lol....

afm- well looks like there is a really good chance they will total the truck and I am confused what they go by to determine value.....now figuring about 10,000 we should get owe 1,200 on it so that is good.

my dad is doing pretty well. tests came back that his psa levels are going down with the hormone replacement therapy but they did find a mass on is kindney....they don't think it has anything to do with the cancer. also his lungs are getting weaker and the bottom lobe is starting to collapse they said not much to do.

I am doing good to...trying to bd when we can got some good bd in for his bday lol. hopefully tonight and tomorrow night before he goes back to work sunday afternoon I am on cd 10 so we will see...this is me ntnp lol... oh but my family dr did say if I got prego again she would refer me to a high risk ob dr. ok off I go to do something before work. have a great day

Krissy, getcher freak on! I hope everything gets easier for you. I think about you all the time and how "heavy your jars must be" :friends: You got my number. 1. 2. cha-cha-cha :hugs:

I slathered Sara's head with coconut oil and brushed it then washed it.. it's almost cleared up. She seemed to enjoy it. I can understand not wanting to add more oil to the problem, but it softens the scales so that they can fall off easier. At least that's what it did for Sara. I saw a few youtube videos that almost made me throw up. Cradle cap is disgusting!

This is what sara's hair does after a bath.
0726205040.jpg
All dolled up.
0727130818.jpg
Tummy time. LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS!
0731182715.jpg

Janelle-as long as you are washing the oil out of her hair and not adding to it once it is clean you should be fine. that is why I justed combed their hair with the soap in it made it loosen up and come right. I know I got ur number and I try to use....I should on the nights josh isn't here don't sleep much lol. and yes my jars are heavy but honestly they have been my whole life and I don't know I might go crazier if my life wasn't so crazy if you know what I mean? I just try and remember what the good things are in my life and not dwell on the bad ya know?

oh and the pics are so freaking cute!!!! oh and BIG tip for having a girl......do her hair often and start early! I did with ava...although she didn't have much to start with...but as soon as I could I would pull it into tiny poneys and now she loves to have her hair done and from an early age would sit still while I did stuff to it. I know lots of people who did not do anything to their girls hair and by the time they were two or so and wanted to do it they did not want to have their hair touch....so yep you are on the right track with the head bands lol

ok bed for me...weekend off yay and only real plans are park tomorrow and church on sunday andi have to drop josh off at my bil sunday night.....booooooo......

Krissy, way to be optimistic. Just keep cha-cha-ing along. :) As for the ponytails and what not. I can still remember my mom ripping through my hair as a kid. THE PAIN!! Dan has such a gentle hand. I told him a long time ago, if we ever have a girl that she's going to be coming to him to brush her hair. I was afraid to use the bows that Sara is wearing in the picture because they dent her head. The doctor said they are perfectly safe. I don't have her wear them all the time. Like in this picture we drove 2 hours to see family in California. She didn't wear it until we got to the restaurant. Then I took it out after we left. I'm afraid of them giving her a headache or something. They don't seem to bother her though. She doesn't pull them out or anything.

So, I finally sat down and tinkered with my camera. Hopefully, I can play with it a little bit this weekend so that I can take some actual pictures of Sara and Samuel. Not crappy cell phone ones. I always screw up the settings and forget what I did. But, I get some pretty good pictures. We'll see. So, if I'm not on this weekend. It's because I'm messin' with my camera!

Oh yea, not sure if you ladies drink coffee, but I had Dan go and buy the new girl scout creamer (coconut caramel). IT'S SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!!!

can i join in?

i am 21 i work in childcare, my oh is 20 and he is a data annalist. we live in kent uk but i am from north wales. we are ttc #1 :)

i didn't realise this part of the forum existed i was bored so was browsing :D I tend to keep away from the ttc treads otherwise i would obsess over it! >.<

Hi Magic, welcome! :wave: Krissy is the mommy of the thread and I'm sure she'll come through and welcome you.

misty - af stopped by to see me. :( I can't believe I didn't make it three months. I guess I can just expect to follow in your foot steps for everything.

Oh man that stinks, Grace! But it made me laugh at the same time cuz we do keep having similar things happen!! We must be soul mates huh? :)

Hi Magic!! Welcome!! We talk about anything and everything here. Glad to have a newbie! :)

My baby boy is 4 months old today!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ladies!

Welcome Magic!

Grace, I'm still waiting on AF, but so far, nothing. I keep thinking she'll arrive, but she never shows.

I had beyond the worst weekend, but it turned around quick! Saturday night my MIL insisted that Samuel spend the night at their house, said we could leave the car seat and they would bring him home the following morning. Well, I got a phone call yesterday morning say their car was stolen in the middle of the night and Samuel's car seat was in it. I was so pissed!! Luckily my friend just moved his son up to a booster seat and had an extra car seat. So, we went and picked Samuel up, grateful only their car was stolen and no one entered their house and messed with Samuel.

I woke up this morning to a text message stating they found the car and the car seat was still inside. Some punk ass hooligan kids stole it and took it for a joyride. Parked it and stole another one. I swear if Samuel or Sara grow up to be hooligans, I will have failed as a parent. I'm just happy it's back as well as the car seat.

Glad the car was found so fast and not wrecked!

Misty, me too! from what it sounds like the kids were pretty young. (and dumb) apparently they were breaking into peoples houses and stealing stuff. (expletive) IDIOTS! The weird thing is they lived and ditched the car in a town that is like 20-30 minutes away. I can't see why or how they targeted my in laws. They live in a really quiet pleasantville kinda neighborhood. Either way, I'm happy it all turned out fine in the end.

Maria, Where you been hiding? Hear anything from your exboyfriend? Got a new boyfriend? We need a Maria update!

Magic, do you have a first name that we can call you buy? You don't have to share it if you don't want. We all understand. I see you have a bunny. My in laws have 3 that are all 7 years old. Is yours an indoor bunny? House trained? I've heard of people over seas having bunnies as pets like we would a dog or cat. I'd love to have a house trained bunny that can just hop around where ever. My husband said that he use to have one as a kid, but it chewed up electrical cords, and well... that was the end of him. The Bunnies that my in laws have are outdoor bunnies.

AFU, it's been a rough day. Sara is not wanting to eat for whatever reason. She just wants to look at my face and scream. I finally got her to go to sleep, so she's passed out in the swing. Samuel is passed out on the couch next to me. My house is FINALLY quiet. It's been like a mad house all morning. I finally have a minute to take a shower and I don't want to, I just want to sit and breath for a minute. HEADACHE coming on, I can feel it. DAMN YOU HORMONES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->