A home for EVERYONE!

Ok, we need weight updates on all the babies! Especially Libby! She hasn't been on for a week now. I hope everything is okay.

Aspe - It's good to hear from you. You've made some great progress. I still haven't finished Ethan's nursery. LOL. Not much longer for you.

Misty - :hugs: I'm sure Tyler appreciates you putting a roof over his head and keeping his belly full. Hopefully he'll save the full roll and all the other major firsts just for you and Jake.

Nicole - Ethan was 14lb 9oz at his appt on Tuesday. And I'm with you... where is Libby?

seems i don't have a lo to update on i shall show you all a picture of the latest cute thing timothy has done :D :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
Haha your furbaby wants to go shopping, Zoey!!

My little tootsie was 13lbs 14oz at his appt last Monday.

Awww...seems I have the piglet out of the group.

LOL Zoey, Timothy is a wallet raider! Maybe he wants a bigger cage?

haha :haha: oh left his wallet on the floor so timothy chewed it :rofl: it was funny because he found a £5 that he forgot about :rofl:

oh is due back any time now from the stag do, i have sent him to get supplies for timothy we ran out of everything this morning. I am not happy because bt took money out (i swear i should of paid it off by now) si i have now gone overdrawn! to be fair it have been 7 weeks ish since i last had money coming in the bank so it lasted longer than i though :Rofl: i just hope i get paid properly for the pay month job :(So yeah we ar tight on cash right now. But i can't wait until september when we start getting money in! oh gets a tax rebate, i start in the schools again so we get paid weekly and oh starts a new contract for his job so more money coming in :happydance:

Sorry about your financial situation Zoey. I had to ask my mom for cash for my girls night last night since I apparently miscalculated my finanaces and coud barely afford $50 worth of groceries.

Libby-Update us!

PDX-Where are you? How are you?

Maria-How are things for you?

Oh dear :( yeah i dunno how we will be able to buy food yet :/
Timothy is extra cute! He keeps coming up on the sofa for cuddles :cloud9: he has also moved up to adult food now! He is no longer a baby and is counted as a teenager! And yes apparently they have mood swings and all :haha: he will alwaya be our fur baby though :cloud9:

ok soooo mad right now!!! I had it all set up for someone to pick up for me on Tuesday so I could go to joshy's first flagball practice and they just cancelled on me!!! seriously sad part is she says her dad has to have surgery and I am no so sure I believe her bc she told me at 9pm to night........ I started to cry at work bc I was soooo looking forward to it.

ok I am going to bed hopefully I can find someone tomorrow......

i am sorry they cancelled on you i hope you find someone soon! :hugs:
well timothy celebrated being on adult food by peeing pn the duvet, duvet cover and duvet have have to be washed i just hope it comes out the duvet :dohh:

Krissy hope u can find someone to work for you!

AF showed up yesterday which means I had a 31 day cycle!! That's pretty amazing for my messed up body!

Have any of you attended any Gymboree classes? I'm not sure if it's worth the price, but we are going to a free class tomorrow. I just don't know if one class will be enough for me to know if it's worth it.

Woo go you :happydance: well Timothy celebrated becoming a teenager rabbit by pressing on the duvet and biting and scratching us >&#8230;< he is bowls not coming out of his cage until tomorrow and I have taken all his toys of him until then xD rabbit grounded :rofl:

So a week ago I felt nauseous with pain near my right hip and headache. Today my abdomen is all achy no matter what I eat or do.It feels like my intestines and whoohaa are just going to fall right out of me. I feel like AF is gonig to show but havent had any signs of her so far (no spotting or flow).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->