A home for EVERYONE!

Things are good! School started so that now takes a part of my day. :hugs: <3

Your not out until af arrives! I know the feeling though I have the symptoms af is coming

Hey ladies! Just poppin' in to say hi! Getting ready to go over the hill for the weekend. We're. Going to spend the weekend with dans aunt and maybe hit up denios market in roseville. Its so smokey here from the rim fire.

Maria, are you affected by the rim fire? Do you live close or near roseville?

sorry about my last post i was on my kindle :haha:
af is due tomorrow :dohh:
i am also so stressed because of work it is unreal i can't wait until i start back in the schools. The last 2 days i have been a gardener, cleaner and what feels like a slave. and to think that i am only meant to be a nursery assistant :dohh:

i am also thinking of how to do my signature i don't know what to do with it :wacko:

ok so today started my "vacation" lol....been trying to get things organized but looks worse then when I started lol.

tomorrow on our agenda is starts early with signing Jamie up for preshool, then going over an hour away to get josh after work, the picking up his truck finally!!!, then picking up my ring from getting fixed then ending with taking joshy to his flagfootball practice at 6:30 busy busy!!!!! whats new right?

ok have fun ladies see ya later!

Ok. This might hurt my BF efforts but at least for today I cant nurse on my right side. It is slightly engorged but every time he tries to nurse on it today I am close to tears in pain. It feels like it is tearing off.

It's my nipple, mostly the under side. I have forced myself to feed him from that side 2x since the pain began and it still really hurts.

Is it cracked? Maybe he hasn't been latching right so its getting irritated?

AFM I'm officially addicted to pinterest.

Janelle - I forgot all about Pinterest. It's not like I'll ever have time to do my nails, but I still can get ideas.

AFM - Looks like we are closer to a diagnosis for Ethan, and we are down to one shot a day. :) Hopefully next week we can get rid of the other shot. He's getting strong and I'm so afraid that one day he's going to hit the needle as I'm administering the shot. Anyway, I'm happy to get it down to once a day!!!

Grace - I didn't know they were still looking for a diagnosis? Glad he's down to one shot!! Can't imagine having to poke him everyday :( Is he used to it?

well i have realised thatmy clcle days have increased. My cycle is now 32 days not 30 >.< so af is not due for another 2 days

Misty - No, he's not used to it. He still fights and cries. I give him lots of kisses afterward. The hematologist just called and said she made a mistake and I still need to do the shot twice a day :cry: but she's 95% sure he's coming off next week. I know I should look at the positive, but I don't wanna keep giving him these shots.

Zoey - When did your cycle days change? Is this a recent change? Could you be preggers?

AFM - AF is due on Sunday if my cycle is still 28 days.

i dunno :wacko: i was on a website for a ttc ticker and it gives you a chance to work out your average cycle length by imputing when the last few af arrived. my shortest cycle was 30 my longest 38 but i think the long one was because of stress, it is always late if i am really stressed.

so my cycle is either 32 or 30 days :shrug:

Grace is it just a shot in the leg or do you need to find a vein each time? I'm still waiting on af. I had some spotting but pretty sure that was because I started exercising again. I stopped and so did the spotting.

Zoey, I agree have your periods always been 30 days?

Misty, my favorite worry wart. How are you? Feels like forever since I've talked to you. ;)

Nicole, any luck? If your nipples are cracked let me know I'll tell you the stuff I used that literally healed them over night! Helps with diaper rash too!

It's subcutaneous so I just have to get it in the fat and make sure I haven't hit a vein. It's in his legs and his stomach. I could do arms, but he's too squirmy and strong for that.

i think it is normally between 29 - 31 but roughly always 30 days long! officially according to a 30 day cycle af was due today but it has been a day late before

So i have 3 small milk blisters and i think the larger one led to a blocked milk duct to the upper right of my nipple. It still really hurts to nurse on that sie. Tomorrow i'll be by myself with the kids from 5 a.m. til 4 p.m. Saturday. I now have allergies which gave me a runny and stuffed nose. Trying to figure out if I am brave enough to try grocery shopping by myself with the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->