A home for EVERYONE!

awh :( hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i realized though that if my cycles are 2 days longer in theory i bd on o :haha: we don't chart though so it is all guesswork xD

Ok crazy stuff going on here!!!! My mil is staying with my bil watching his kid right now and the only way she can talk to her dh is by Skype on facebook. well he wasn't on and she had asked me to call him and tell him to get on. I did he didn't answer but called back about a half hour later. well about an hr ago my phone rings and its him. but he must not have known his phone called me bc I could hear everything he was doing.....and he is cheating on my mil!!!! seriously!!! he is low life good for nothing I have known it for years!!!

ok so here is how it went I put it on speaker phone and muted the mic so he couldn't know we were connected. he must have been skyping with another women bc I could hear her talking about wanting pic what not. he was calling her mommy and saying I love you and some other inappropriate things.

I talked to my bil and we have this outing planned for lake mi on sunday we will tell her after that....I want her to try and enjoy her weekend if possible.

omg crazy shit god works in mysterious ways and he must have wanted us to find out for my mil....this sucks!!

Yuck! Sorry to hear he is doing that. Glad you are letting her enjoy the weekend first.

Good day ladies,

Ok, so I have a question. For the past day and again this morning I have this pain/pressure right where my bum opening is. (Kind of embarrassing to say that). It is more intense when sitting.

I do not know if this is related, but yesterday evening and again this morning, my stomach is hard as rock, which it normally is not.

Advice? Opinions?

Krissy.. Sorry to hear about the cheating situation. That sucks. I feel bad for your mother-in-law.

Is she an 'in denial' type? Will she question whether it is true?

Krissy, eeew. Hope she can handle the news. I'm not a big fan of your mil for obvious reasons so maybe this will be an eye opener for her in more ways than one. Hope you're doing well. :friends:

Aspe, sounds like contractions. Do the hurt? The butt pressure could be a sign that your little guy has dropped or he's just being a song and bugging you because he can. ;) just a few more weeks!

Afu, we're in California its 6 in the morning and I can't sleep! I'm allergic to something in this house because my nose is going crazy! All dans aunt has for allergy needs is benedryl and I read it can dry up your supply and well..I kinda need my supply. Was going to see if I can forward my puffer prescription to a cvs pharmacy close by. Cross your fingers!

Krissy, eeew. Hope she can handle the news. I'm not a big fan of your mil for obvious reasons so maybe this will be an eye opener for her in more ways than one. Hope you're doing well. :friends:

Aspe, sounds like contractions. Do the hurt? The butt pressure could be a sign that your little guy has dropped or he's just being a song and bugging you because he can. ;) just a few more weeks!

Afu, we're in California its 6 in the morning and I can't sleep! I'm allergic to something in this house because my nose is going crazy! All dans aunt has for allergy needs is benedryl and I read it can dry up your supply and well..I kinda need my supply. Was going to see if I can forward my puffer prescription to a cvs pharmacy close by. Cross your fingers!

My db told me the other day I could start feeling Braxton Hicks starting this week. That said, I thought I would feel them like in my back or stomach, not my bum opening.

They are not as intense as they were, but I can still feel it. Sometimes it is hard to stand up and sometimes it makes me get up from sitting pretty fast.

Janelle.. I am not sure if I would say it hurts but it is a pretty heavy uncomfortable feeling. I want to say it is like pain but a mild form. Hard to describe.

Some people are telling me I am dropped, but that was as of like 2 weeks ago. Some technicians tells me he is low, while others say 'not bad'.

As long as what I am feeling is normal is all that matters.

What about the stomach tightening I experienced last night? It do not seem as tight yet today but not soft like usual either.

Aspe-when your stomach feels tight that is a contraction....now whether it is a real one or a Braxton hick one is the question. the pressure is from the way baby boy is laying. if they are painful for sure call your dr. and always call your dr any time you feel things are different and you need reassurance that is what they are there for!! only a few weeks to go and sad to say you are getting in the uncomfy stage....

Janelle-yeah she has not always been my favorite person either but honestly no one deserves this. I might not like my mil but I have always hated her husband he has always given me the creeps and never has been allowed to be alone with my kids...

ok on todays agenda is cleaning and grocery shopping. tomorrow is up SUPER early to go to lake Michigan yay!!!

ok some what accomplished. got grocery shopping done. proud I have kept up with the dishes for the last 4 days. got the kids baths done tonight and ava's hair so we don't have to do that in the morning. now just finish up laundry and getting some things around for the morning. leaving here about 8:30 which is way early for us!!!!

Ugh... I hate that right now having a toddler and a newborn leave NO time to do things for myself. I take care of them and I sleep when they sleep and that is all I do. It is for that reason that 3 of my Shutterfly promotional cards have expired without me having time to use them!

Is it normal to feel the pain/pressure day after day? A couple of times it makes me say 'ouch'.

The general rule of thumb is that if you can talk normally (without pausing) through a contraction then its probably Braxton Hicks. Braxton Hicks usually jst involve your abdomen and tend to be more focused on one side. Real contractions tend to involve your back too and last 45 seconds to a minute.

well that hurt, timothy bit my nipple through my t shirt yesterday, blinking ouch!

Nicole I understand about no me time lol such is life as a mom!

zoey hope your nip is ok!....sorry it hurt put made me chuckle lol....

aspe-honestly if it is bothering you that much you should give your dr a ring and just ask is this normal? we can reassure you till the cows come home but something to be said when your own dr tells u its ok...

I see you Janelle I hope your weekend over the hill went well!!!

afm-we had a great day at the beach was only there for about 4hrs but it was well spent!!!! kids had a blast and so did all of us adults....until ihad to tell my mil what had happened Friday night. she believed us of course and she confronted her husband via Skype tonight bc he is in Canada and she is here in mi. he admitted to it but is saying he has only talked to the chick for a few days. I told her that I don't believe that bc he is already saying I love you to her and if that is the case then those words don't be squat to him to be able just to say them to a stranger after a few days. my mil is heading home to Canada right now to figure things and try to decide what she wants to do with the whole situation. I did say no matter what I am here for her but if I never saw that jackass again would be fine with me and I am sure all of her boys never want to see him again either.....

anyways tomorrow is my last day of my vaction......booooooooo!!! went by wayyyy tooo fast!!!!! I am exhausted I need a vacation from my vacation lol. tomorrow we are heading out with my parents for shopping, lunch and apple picking at the orchard......should be fun!!! but for now bed time for the kids and me to lay down till time to get josh up for work!

Ok I am officially done trying!!!!! I should just go get fixed now.....I am done trying on so many levels on so many things that I could care less if I even see my dh for a while. thank god he just left for two days of work bc I cant stand him right now. he got all pissy bc I said I was going out for the day with my parents and the kids tomorrow. so freaking what!!! he thinks when he works I should just stay home and clean....well guess what I do clean all the freaking time and it always gets up right behind me. I am the only one that cleans....he does NOTHING when he is home. I am lucky if I can get him to mow the freaking lawn or leave the house to do anything for a few hours. he just wants to sit on his ass and play his video games.....and then he wonders why I get all pissed off at him over little things...I told him I resent him for just doing what ever he wants to do....I wish!!! and when I do what I want to do with my days off...he is an ass about it....screw him.....he will not make me feel guilty or bad for spending time on my day off with my family.....I am so mad right now!!!! I cant stand it!!!!

so yes for right now I don't want anymore kids with him....lately he barely helps with the three we do have......I am sick of it.....all of it.....ARRRRGGGGGGGG

ok after my rant josh just called an apologized for being distant. he sad he was not mad at me he just has a lot on his mind with his mom.....I told him I understand but next time don't take it out on me....ugh the joys of being married....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->