A home for EVERYONE!

I have had several of those days too Krissy. What brings me back around is remembering the days he has shown his vulnerability to me (aka crying when our son died or his dad had a heart attacked). Also, I know my H really loves his kids. He is so proud to be a father. He may not know what to do with them when they are unable to crawl or walk but he loves them just the same. If it wasn't for those moments I probably would have taken the kids and left ages ago.

Thanks Nicole... Yeah I do have to remind myself that the good days by far out way the bad. I also think he is having a hard time right now bc what is going on with his Mimi's bringing up a lot oftge memories of what happen between us 2 1/2 years ago. He is by far a better man now then he was then and I thank god for that or our family would have been torn apart forever. I just let my emotions get the best of me sometimes lol

Ok for today we r going out to eat and gettin the kids school stuff the apple orchard is close today not. Bc it is a holiday but bc it is a Monday they are closed All Mondays what a load of crap!

awh sorry you had a bad day :hugs#;

if it helps matt laughed until he realised i was serious :dohh: yeah tim made it bleed a bit >.<

thanks zoey....yeah guys can be clueless sometimes lol....

we are back and now time to get down and dirty with this house I am determine to get stuff done. I even stopped and got my caffeine fix to help me out lol.

:haha:

well last shift in the nursery tomorrow :happydance: and i get paid! hopeully right this time :dohh: then i am off to work in a school :happydance:

af was due yesterday got all the symptoms but no sign of it. hopefully a bfp other wise my cycles are messed up :/

zoey-i hate waiting for af to show up!!!! I was 2 days late this past month make you even mader when it does show up....good luck!!!!! congrats on the school job!!!

afm got the kids rooms done!!! took forever to them organized again but happy it is done! the rest of the house not soo much lol....

i know right, at least i am not the only one :haha:

yay for being organized

The wait and see crap sucks! I am pretty sure I O'd on Sunday/Monday but with everything going on we only got to bd about 4am sat so here's to hoping some if those little guys hung around long enough.... But at the same time at least when it gets close to af time I won't have my hopes too high lol

So are me and krissy the only ones who have kids and still want one more? We are hoping for two more but aren't trying until next October if I can keep breastfeeding for a year.

Krissy- All your other kids were C-sections right? Was it hard finding a dr. to let you have a 4th C-section? We want 2 more kids but not sure how easy it will be to find a doctor who would do 2 more C-sections.

well my oh and i are trying for our 1st but we both want a few kids eventually :haha:

Nicole, I don't think my body could handle another pregnancy. Let alone my sanity. I still get migraines and my hips/pelvis still crack and thunk. Though its less painful it still hurts.
As for teething, I don't know if Sara is cutting a tooth, but she has been drooling about a month. Her doctor told me now is when the roots form and it can make their gums tingle and that can cause drooling, so that's what I think it is for us.

Nooooo more babies for me!!! Don't think I could handle it mentally or physically. I'm old!! And I'm having anxiety issues thru the roof.

Tyler has been drooling for like 2 months now. Seems that long anyway. No teeth in sight. That's good. I hope they wait. The longer they take to come out, the stronger they are. My daughters didn't get their first teeth til 9 months and at 23 and 21 years old now, they still have never had a cavity. My dr said siblings are usually pretty similar in age when they get their first tooth. Tyler has a different dad tho so idk.

Krissy - sorry for all the crap u went thru but glad u had a vacation. It was well deserved!!!

Angel - where are you?? Wondering how you are and what's up.

Aspe - are u still having pains? Did u ever check with the dr?

Well Daniel is playing by his own rules. He has been very drooly for 2 weeks now and tonight we found the tip of a tooth. All he wants to do is sleep, cuddle, and eat. The strange thing is that its not the normal teeth that are coming in. He is getting his bottom left incisor tooth! Ouch! Poor baby.

Excuse the inappropriate language, but I think maybe I got food poisoning. We ate out on Monday for supper. I had a really bad stomach (washroom bad) Monday evening, Tuesday evening and night (after I ate the leftovers), and again today. I think I may have the start of hemorrhoids. Anyone know what to take for this?

Had a second middle of the night heart attack since Tyler's been home from the NICU after birth. He likes to hold a blanket when he's going to sleep. He's been on strike from his bed lately so the past couple of nights when he woke up I gave him his binky and his blankie and he would go back to sleep. Normally I'd then take the blanket back out of the bassinet. Last night, though, I fell asleep. I was awoken later by the warning beep of his sensor mat. It does one beep when it doesn't detect movement for 15 seconds. After 5 more seconds if it still doesn't detect movement it alarms with a bunch of beeps. So basically that means he stopped breathing for 15 seconds last night. I shot up like a jack in the box and snatched the blanket. It scared him so he jumped and therefore started breathing again. It didn't look like the blanket was over his face but idk. Maybe he would have started back up on his own but what I do know is it scared the crap out of me. This is the second time in his 5 months (tomorrow) that its gone off. It scares me to think what possibly could have been if I didn't have that mat. All babies have spells of apnea and they start breathing again on their own. He may have too. But after he didn't one time in the NICU I've been an anxiety filled mess. He's been sick with a cold or something the past few days and is all stuffed up. That may have something to do with last night's episode too.

misty-yeah that is scary! see my kids had the actually apnea monitor they use at the hospital the one where there is a strap that wraps aound their chest with the sensors and then monitors their breaths and heart rate and alrams with either falls out of range. avaries and josh both went off. avarie had to have her monitor till 9months bc she kept having small empisodes and insurance kept paying for it. glad he is ok!

Nicole-my dr never once has said anything about how many csections are "ok". they just don't like you getting pregnant too close from having one. although I got pregnant for avarie when josh was 10months old and Jamison when avarie was 8 months old. they told me that the uterus is completely healed after 3months and as long as there is no complicaitons then it is fine. they did say some women get bad adheasion and scar tissue which can make future surgeries more difficult but so far the have not told me no more.....

lizzy-where have you been?

Janelle-geeze I cant belive you are still hurting....do you go to the chroprator any more?

ok I am exhausted and got to get up early and take my baby girl for her first day of kindergarten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->