A home for EVERYONE!

misty-yeah that is scary! see my kids had the actually apnea monitor they use at the hospital the one where there is a strap that wraps aound their chest with the sensors and then monitors their breaths and heart rate and alrams with either falls out of range. avaries and josh both went off. avarie had to have her monitor till 9months bc she kept having small empisodes and insurance kept paying for it. glad he is ok!

Nicole-my dr never once has said anything about how many csections are "ok". they just don't like you getting pregnant too close from having one. although I got pregnant for avarie when josh was 10months old and Jamison when avarie was 8 months old. they told me that the uterus is completely healed after 3months and as long as there is no complicaitons then it is fine. they did say some women get bad adheasion and scar tissue which can make future surgeries more difficult but so far the have not told me no more.....

lizzy-where have you been?

Janelle-geeze I cant belive you are still hurting....do you go to the chroprator any more?

ok I am exhausted and got to get up early and take my baby girl for her first day of kindergarten!

Thanks Krissy. We are going to try and breastfeed at least until next March. Once we stop breastfeeding, we will be NTNP until October. Once next October starts we will be full on trying. We hope to be pregnant again before Daniel turns 2. I mean if we get pregnant someone has to deliver the baby right?

Nicole-lol very true!!!

ok I am so mad i replaced the stupid fuel pump in my car just over a year ago bc the sensor went bad. well guess what it is bad a gain and the warrinty was only for a year seriously....ugh!!!

5 months old today!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
My cutie!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Misty.. What a handsome man :)
Time flies, thats for sure. 5 months already.

Question: What does mucus plug look like? I am wondering if I lost a bit of my plug or it was just alot of discharge.

Misty!!! He looks like such a big boy sitting up. Oh my gosh. I can't believe he's 5 months already.

Aspe I've never seen me lose mine so can't say for sure but I've heard it looks like a blob of snot lol

Grace he can't sit on his own yet but he wants to soooo bad!! He's in a bumbo seat in that pic. Any updates on Ethan's diagnosis or shots?

I can't believe he's 5 months old either! Technically he should just be 4 months but he was too excited to meet his mama :)

Awww, so sweet!

The lab cancelled his test so the blood was just sitting there collecting dust. Now we have to wait until next week before we stop the shots. But we are starting to wean him off the anti-seizure medications. :)

Does Tyler roll over yet Misty? Daniel is acting like he'll be able to sit up at 4 months but isnt even close to rolling over either way yet.

He rolled from stomach to back at 5 weeks. He's almost rolling from back to stomach but just has that one shoulder in the way lol

This is as far as he gets lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Ugh sorry Libby. I've been back for 3 months now and I still hate it everyday!! I don't want a babysitter raising him. I miss him everyday...

Yeah I have discovered it is completely DIFFERENT when you go back to work and you have a mellow, chill, laid back baby! Siena was so fussy that even though I cried a ton and missed her, I did really appreciate the time away from her! This time, Colton is sooo good that I miss him AND think I'd do well to stay home and not work! Hadn't planned to keep Siena home during mat leave, but she ended up being home most of the time... with maybe 4 of the 13 weeks having company to help watch her. By the end, I got to where I loved being home with Colton and liked being home with Siena. Still need a break from her some, lol. She is a MUCH more demanding child and has been that way from the day she was born!

Good I think! Had the surgery on Tuesday, so I had a cranky baby that day and Wednesday and then he started daycare on Thursday and seemed fine! Other than nursing more often. But that might also be because I asked daycare to 'try' to feed on a 9, 12, 3pm schedule and they did... but only 2.5 oz each time because thats what I had in the bottles... but had 2 MORE bottles packed too in case he wanted more since wasn't sure how much he'd drink! Well, they said he seemed to want more. Ack. Well, he didn't seem unhappy, but don't like that he might have been hungry! I sent 4 bottles with 3 oz each this time... I don't want to send too much in every bottle because its hard to pump enough but will send extra bottle until we figure out what he needs.

He's got stitches on the side of his foot, will go for follow up appt next week.

Misty, when he's on his belly (which I try to do for an average of 5 minutes a day)Daniel doesnt even try to roll. Instead he triesto bring his knees under him so he ca push himself forward. I might have to help him learn to roll.

Libby-So good to hear from you! It's been like 2 weeks I think! Daniel is my fussiest baby. My other kids were pretty easy compared to him. i am glad that he has shorter nursing sessions though.

well i have only just found out and this is one of my favorite threads so you guys are one of the first to know!!

i got my BFP positive today :happydance: i am shocked and happy and wow i cannot believe it right now :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe