A home for EVERYONE!

Zoey!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That's awesome! When was your last period?

Libby - I hear ya! It's hard to know at first how much they eat! Plus I had bottle troubles with Tyler. Had to go through a couple different kinds til we found the one he liked. Once we did he close to doubled what he used to eat. It made me sad to think, too, that he was hungry all the time cuz he'd get frustrated with the bottle. It would come out too fast for him I think was the issue. Playtex Nurser is what he's on now and will eat 5-6 ounces at a time when it was like 3-4 before. I take a weeks worth of milk frozen in storage bags to the babysitter every Monday. She just has one bottle to use. She warms up so much in a bottle then if he drains that she will warm up a little more.

thank you! i am so excited :cloud9:

last af was 31 july :D. this month my af was due on the 1st xx

Zoey, congrats!!

Nicole, Sara doesn't roll either. She did the same thing Daniel does with his knees. She will scoot all over the place though. Looks like a worm. I hate to say it but I'm afraid shes too "fluffy" to roll. Shes bottom heavy. I'm not worried though as long as she does it eventually that all that matters to us.

Afu, we're getting ready to head up to the lake. 6 day away at the beach! Samuel sounds excited. I'll try to post pictures. Sara is going through a nursing strike. For her being an easy baby she sure is a pain in the ass at times! Hopefully she gets it together in the next few days. Hope you ladies enjoy your weekend. Sorry not a lot of personals kinda in a hurry to get my house clean and on the road!

My AF before I got pregnant with Tyler was July 30! That means your due date will be may 8 :)

thank you! how exciting :D
all i have to do now is go to the doctors and get it confirmed :D

Janelle- Thanks. Glad to know he's not the only one. Also, my other kids went on nursing strike when teething but Daniel is the opposite.

Zoey-Yay!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20130907_121241_zps400605d8.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20130907_112636_zpsfa953954.jpg

Aright this is what I've got for pictures right now. I have one of me but look like a fat cow so I'm not posting it. I'm sooo tired. I can barely keep my eyes open. Missing you ladies!

Cute Janelle! Today I'm starting a new exercise routine that says you can lose 6 inches in 2 weeks! Hoping to lose 4 off my waist and 1 off each thigh.

oh sounds interesting you will have to to tell us if it works :D

matt spent the day yesterday asking if i am aloud to eat everything before i was aloud to eat it. when we went to his mothers he even looked at the caffiene content on the drink :D
:cloud9:

random question but can i eat peanut butter? i love peanut butter and jam sandwiches but i read somewere if you have allergies or hayfever you shouldn't because it increases the risk of your chld being allergic to peanuts?

is this remotely true lol

Janelle- pics are too cute....ummm...dan looks so funny with a full out beard at the beach lol!

zoey-congrats! and I have never heard about that with PB

afm-just trying to figure out bills and what not...ugh.....but other that I had to miss joshy's first game but he scored his first touch down! josh said he did great and really tried hard today so proud of him wish I could have been there!!! ok bed time got to get kids up early tomorrow!!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/20130908_144009_zps0bcc6fc9.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/034dffb4-afb0-49b6-8baa-e9df9f7f2d2b_zps0e82fb98.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/20130908_152309_zps02c892fb.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/1234253_655065324512478_762153962_n_zps3d32949d.jpeg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/photo_zpsb1dff55c.jpg

Krissy, I know. Thinking I might ask him to shave it. Its getting a little wild and crazy.

Zoey, I have heard that. I'm wondering if that's why Samuel had food allergies because I always ate peanut butter when I was pregnant with him. Not with Sara. It gave me bad heart burn.

Janelle-yeah crazy beard for sure! looks like amish dude gone wild lmao! but you look good in the pics! sara looks so happy! in some of them her hair looks so red and with bright blue eyes she is a knock out! Samuel looks like he is have a great time to!

afm-so tired!!!!! I hate getting up early!

I don't stress about tummy time much. I did with Siena and she hated it and that stressed me out. This time around, I do it some... but I'm usually taking the approach of whatever makes baby and mommy most happy instead of what I read in the baby books. If we do tummy time, its usually him on my tummy. Oh but we did pull out the bumbo seat this weekend and Colton loved it!

Nicole - Shorter nursing sessions do make things easier! Sorry he is fussy! Keep us updated on the inches lost! I need to lose inches in my waist grr.

Zoey - I haven't been on much lately so don't know you... but congrats!!

Misty - So you are still nursing then? How do you do it? I like to hear people's routines!! I'm following a friend's schedule because it worked for her... pumping 9, 12, 3 and then nursing rest of time. Daycare said he did good with 3 bottles of 3 oz each. I will up it again though if they tell me he wants more because I pumped more... but I know it was harder to pump 12 oz after being at work awhile, so not wanting to push more milk on him if he's not asking for it! I used the Playtex nursers last time... trying out tommee tippee this time. Was taking effort to get him to like the nursers. Although I think he would have liked them eventually. Tommee tippee he liked right away.

Janelle - Too fluffy, ha! Siena rolled later... and crawled later... but walked right at 12 months. So I won't worry either. Colton rolls back to front when trying to get closer to me (when hungry usually)... but never from stomach to back like they say comes first because he's not on his stomach enough to learn! Oh well. Nursing strike, ehh??

Krissy - G'morning!

Krissy - Amish gone wild lol. You're so funny.

Libby - I only pump twice at work cuz I think they'd freak out if I did more than that. It takes me a good half hour each time with setup, pump for 15 min, wash all the parts and pack everything back up. I'm hogging the women's bathroom when I pump cuz I lock the door. There is a unisex bathroom up front also so it's not like people have to hold it but somebody tries to come in to use the restroom everytime I'm pumping so I know it annoys people. I go about the same time everyday, 9:30 and 1:30, so people should just figure it out and go up front! I usually get 12 ounces in the morning (full from overnight even after nursing in the morning) and 6 ounces in the afternoon. That at least keeps up with what he eats at daycare which is 3 bottles 5-6 oz each. I'm going to try to breastfeed as long as I can! I love the bonding time and that when we're visiting people they have no choice but to give him back for feeding. I'm selfish that way :) Also I don't want to have to try to afford formula!! Pumping is a pain in the butt tho. Lugging that thing back and forth everyday plus the time it takes at work. I'm waiting for somebody to make it an issue. Legally they have to give you time to pump BUT they don't have to pay you for that time. I hope they don't enforce that cuz I can't afford that either!! I have about a month and a half supply right now. I could get more if Id pump on weekend mornings too but I choose to be lazy!!

Janelle love the big grins from Sara. Glad she's off her eating strike!! Tyler for the past couple of nights has been on a sleeping strike. I finally wondered this morning if he's going thru a growth spurt and is wanting to eat!! Poor baby, mommy's an idiot and making him starve! When I dropped him off at daycare this morning, as soon as I took him out if his carseat Melissa said wow did he gain 5 pounds this weekend?? He looks bigger! So that kinda confirmed my growth spurt pondering.

Here's a cheesy smile from my silly monkey :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe