A home for EVERYONE!

Misty - wow 12 ounces and 6 ounces!!!! That is amazing. I couldn't get 12 ounces from pumping all day last time. Hoping to get around 12 ounces each day this time around. If Colton starts sttn, my body will just start making less milk. So it won't help any. And yeah, I worry about the time it takes to pump since they can make us take time off to do it if they don't like how long it takes. Which stresses me.

Yeah we don't have an official room for pumping either. I'm using a fax/meeting room. The knocks on the door stress me out! And I had let down issues last time, so need to try and stay calm! My boss' boss was so sweet... she made a sign for the door saying not to disturb at 9, 12, and 3! So hopefully people will stop having meetings then etc. One thing I learned this time around is its ok to not wash pump parts if you put them in the fridge with your milk... I washed them every time last time in the bathroom which was a pain. So now I just wash them at home.

I'm not sure how much I have frozen... few days' worth? I don't keep anything over a month old. I am rotating my supply... so today I sent my oldest frozen (thawed) milk and I froze what I pumped Friday. And I pump in the middle of Colton's longest sleep stretch... have been doing it nightly... but maybe will cut back to only when I don't pump enough for the next day. Having to be proactive because I had to stop last time because wasn't making enough.

Tyler is a cutie!!

:haha: love the beard.

you look cute together and your lo's are adorable!

The internet says different things. Some sites say the rule about peanut butter was demolished in 2006 and some say it still counts so i dunno now >.<. oh well i will just cut down on it. :haha:

Libby what does sttn stand for? Pumping at work stresses me out too, the constant worry that someone is gonna bitch about it!! I didn't use to get that much pumping. Tyler eats more now cuz he's older so I make more. Tho when I only get 3 ounces out of each boob in the afternoon I worry that I'm not making enough to fill him up! I worry about germs and bacteria so I have dish soap and a bowl in my pump bag to wash the parts in lol. I didn't use to, just rinsed them each time. Then Tyler got some kind of stomach bug where he refused to eat all day at daycare and got diarrhea so freaked myself out that it could have been my fault from not clean enough pump parts! I also use oldest milk first. I take frozen milk to last the week every Monday to the daycare.

Libby what does sttn stand for? Pumping at work stresses me out too, the constant worry that someone is gonna bitch about it!! I didn't use to get that much pumping. Tyler eats more now cuz he's older so I make more. Tho when I only get 3 ounces out of each boob in the afternoon I worry that I'm not making enough to fill him up! I worry about germs and bacteria so I have dish soap and a bowl in my pump bag to wash the parts in lol. I didn't use to, just rinsed them each time. Then Tyler got some kind of stomach bug where he refused to eat all day at daycare and got diarrhea so freaked myself out that it could have been my fault from not clean enough pump parts! I also use oldest milk first. I take frozen milk to last the week every Monday to the daycare.

Oops sorry for double post. Was on my phone and it got goofy.

Tyler is now in the "4 month sleep regression". Ugh... He's 5 months old but his brain is only 4 months since he was a preemie. Can't wait for him to go back to sleeping all night!! I'm so tired!!

At least every couple of hours. I've just been trying to get him back to sleep but he acts hungry too so last night he fell asleep about 8:30 then woke up about midnight so I fed him then. Thought he'd be good for the night. Nope. It did hold him about 3 hours but he was awake screaming again. He acts like he wants to sleep so bad but no matter if I'm holding him or he's in his bed or in my bed, he wakes up screaming just as he's falling asleep. No sign of teeth so I did some google research. Found a bunch about a 4 month regression. I'm supposed to adjust his age to his due date since he was early and their brain still has growing and developing to do. Anyway that makes his adjusted age 4 months. Here's an article I read that sounds right on... Don't know if the link will work or not.

https://www.sleeplady.com/baby-sleep/4-month-sleep-regression/#.Ui8xaaa9LCQ

It is so hard to get a doctor's appointment next one is in 2 weeks! I am so mad right now grrrr

Good day ladies,

Not much to report. Hmm.. Last weigh in I am up 3 pounds from start of pregnancy. Going to be induced anywhere from 39-40 weeks. Will discuss further regarding a date at a later time. Got our hospital bag packed. Washing and organizing baby's room then gotta pack his bag. Our washroom is almost done, had to get a bath tub put in. Once I am done everything, I have to clean the new tub and the bottle sterilizer. I am also still working full time.

Aspe, I'm on pins and needles! You could go into labor any day now! Eeeeeeeeekk! So excited!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20130910_120912_zps33eac3d6.jpg

We're getting closer... at least we're all looking at the camera. Now if we can all smile at the same time...

Janelle - Beautiful family pics.

Ethan's finally off the shots!!! They don't really know why he got the clots but she thinks it could have been from the trauma of delivery. Whatever it is, I thank God that's he's doing better. :)

YAAAY!!! I'm so glad to hear that, Grace!! :)

Misty &#8211; oops sttn means sleeping through the night&#8230; which means actually only like 6 hours straight&#8230; which still isn&#8217;t really that long! Interesting that Tyler eats a lot more now. Since I&#8217;ve read that the milk changes to meet their needs, so doesn&#8217;t keep increasing in volume like it does with formula babies. But I guess it must increase some then. Oh and I&#8217;m storing the parts in the fridge, but washing them with dish soap each day before I go home, laying them on a towel to dry after also sanitizing them in one of the microwave bags&#8230; parts are ok unwashed in the fridge just as long as milk is so its fine. But yeah didn&#8217;t know that last time. Man I wish I could just take all the milk at the start of the week!! And have it in bags versus bottled already! Not sure if you have this&#8230;. An app called The Wonder Weeks. Love it. Tells you when your baby is in a wonder week, which is when they go through growing etc and tells you what symptoms to expect. Wish I knew about that stuff with Siena!

Grace &#8211; That&#8217;s good news, yay!

Colton got stitches on his foot removed yesterday... DH picked up the kids and met me at the dr... Colton had surgery last week to remove the extra toe and internal stitches so disolvable, but I guess last minute dr decided needed external stitches (not disolvable) because baby skin is so stretchy or delicate or something. Anyway, Siena got to pick out a toy from this bin and it was so funny... she kept picking a new thing and putting it back and picking new... ha. finally said we have to go no more!!

Both kids runny noses... and me too... exhausted, worn out, sniffly, congested.... gotta loooove daycare....

my doctors appointment is tomorrow and a extra bonus is that i get the day off work :happydance: bit scared in case anything is wrong :/ nd i know i will be tlold off about my weight :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->