A home for EVERYONE!

Libby I do have that app!! It has me adjust Tyler's age to his due date, a lot of websites say that also since he was a preemie. So that puts him at 18 weeks and in the 4th leap. It's kind of confusing understanding what they're saying tho lol. All I know is he is on a sleep strike still and I'm exhausted!! I keep all my pump parts in my pump bag so just wash them each time then on the weekend I sterilize them in the microwave bags. I even keep my milk in my pump bag in a little cooler with freezer packs. That sucks you guys are all sick. I hate when babies are sick. Especially stuffy noses cuz they breath thru their noses, not their mouths! Glad he got stitches out, can u leave it unwrapped now?

Zoey let us know how your appt goes! Think u will get an early ultrasound or anything?

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Hopefully with the crappy week I've had I'll actually have GOOD luck tomorrow instead!!

oh god i didn't actually realize that ..... that a day to get a appointment :(
i have looked at it byt it costs £100 for a private scan however much i would love one it would cost waaaay to much

Misty - I just bought the wonder weeks kindle book... haven't read any of it yet though... supposed to be more in depth. Like suggesting what to do to cope etc.

Looks like it was allergies... feeling better today after it rained last night, yay!

Right boob is hurting... argh! I think maybe got a clog because Colton slept longer at night the past few days. Wishing I could pump or nurse right this minute... but I know it'd just make it worse if I started pumping extra because then my body would get confused and start over producing... but I am so impatient! Ow!!!!

doctors was annoying i got the "stupid" doctor that no one likes even though i asked not to have him :dohh: because last time he wouldnt give me my migraine tablets (of course i can't take them now)

he refused to do a urine test even though i said it would put my mind at rest so i now want to go and buy another test!

he looked at a chart to tell me how far along i was and when i would be due (which i knew anyway) :dohh:

he confirmed what i knew that i have a slightly higher risk pregnancy because of my epilepsy (but not considered high risk if that makes sense!)

on a plus though
i got my first midwife appointment next week :happydance:

and he finally gave me a higher dose of folic acid which i knew i needed which he wouldnt give me when we were ttc >.<

he did worry me a bit though :( didn't help that i went on google which i shall not do again because it worried me more!

So he didn't test u at all to confirm pregnancy?? Just went by your word? Wow, you're right, stupid dr lol. I'm confused about the midwife part. What do they do? Do u only see them and not a dr anymore?

i thought it was stupid ... at least i wasn't the only one :shrug:

i have no idea he didn't tell me

i am non the wiser hopefully the midwife will be more useful :haha:

So I think my feet are swollen. :(
My mary janes seemed tighter this evening. I have been flat out all week and only exercised one day. Going to start again tomorrow, as most of the preparations are done now. I hope if they are indeed swollen, it goes down.

Well right now I am feeling sorry for myself because Matt gave me a cold :haha: being allergic to paracetamol means I am trying to find natural ways of getting rid of the headache or as Matt calls it being a hippie :haha:

Well Daniel is trying to roll over onto his back now when we put him on his tummy. He hasnt gotten passed his arm yet though. He is also trying to sit up on his own (sat up nearly straight for 2 seconds on his own last night). I think both of his incisors are trying to come through since he is now biting his hand with the other side too.

My DH's cousin's daughter-My friends and family please pray for Avery who is only 6 days old. She was taken to the ER on Saturday due to an infection on the top of her head where the fetal monitors where attached during delivery. The hospital sent her home only prescribing an antibiotic. Today we took her to her first doctors appointment and the dr. Was furious that they sent her home. She has now been admitted to Rockford memorial. They are going to do a spinal tap to make sure she does not have any other infections-

Way to go, Daniel!! Tyler is still on the verge of rolling back to stomach. I tried to put him in his crib to sleep last night. NOT good. I've never heard him cry like that. It sounded like somebody was stabbing him. He ended up back in his bassinet. I think he's freakin traumatized now cuz I set him in the crib this morning to pick his clothes out of the dresser and it was immediate screams of terror and tears rolling down his face and I was standing right there!! It was torture for me last night while I was trying. I was a blubbering mess. My stomach is still in knots today.

On a good note, here is a picture from this morning. Tyler was sharing his toys lol. When Junior was done and walked away, Tyler went back to playing with them. It was funny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
This time around, I am very chill about all things milestone related... I let Colton do tummy time, but don't force it... so doubt he rolls any time soon. Course, he's at daycare a lot too. He is enjoying trying to sit, though... leans to the side in his bumbo seat, but enjoys it for awhile. Prefers for me to hold his hands while he sits... smiles then. Also, no plans to move him from his cosleeper to his bedroom... I want him to stay my little baby forever haha. I was always thinking ahead to the 'next thing' with Siena... too stressing for me! So now I'm just rollin with it. Oh and dr says to start cereal at 4 months.. no thank you! That was too early for Siena and resulted in lots of screaming on both our parts... and tears for me! And usually no food IN her just ON her! Lol.

Been enjoying buying clothes for myself again... has been years since I've had fun with that since I've either been gaining or trying to lose since mid 2010 due to pregnancies. I'm MYSELF again! Well, with a little pooch and some saddlebags and a lee perky rear end... etc etc... ok far from my old self but hey gotta think positive eh??

Also ordered a fancy blender that also works as a food processor and juicer etc... can't wait for it to be delivered!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->