A home for EVERYONE!

awh bless it is best to go with what you think

i am watching midwives and it is making me broody :haha: there is way to many people taking pictures of when they are arriving though :dohh:

Libby - I'm taking the same laid back approach with Ethan. I stressed way too much during pregnancy and the first few months. I'll make note of when he does something new, but I'm not stressing about what he's not doing yet.

Zoey - I just noticed your ticker. 6 weeks already? Wow, this is going by quickly.

i know it is flying by, 7 weeks tomorrow :cloud9: ans i have my first midwfe appointment on thursday :happydance:

This picture was taken yesterday.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20130916_183905_zps234001e0.jpg

For all you bnb aunties!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20130917_191632_zps969a095f.jpg

Per Misty, I need a picture of Sara today--4 months old.

I can't see the pictures on here... but I know they are adorable!! How are you doing lately Janelle??

How's your day going Misty? Nicole? Krissy? Grace? Everybody??

I am alive... but Colton was up 4 times to eat during the night plus other times as well... can't wait for him to get past this wonder 'week' thats actually like a MONTH long... but at the same time I don't want him to grow anymore!!!!

I'm with u on the no sleep, Libby. If this is a wonder week for him it seems like its turned into a wonder lifetime. I don't know if I should be trying to feed him or just getting him back to sleep. He hasn't eaten in middle of the night for months but maybe that's what he's needing?

I'm good. Trying to manage both of my kids in a big house along with 3 animals. I'm tired. Jerusha is very moody and Daniel wants to be held constnatly and he doesnt like the sling.

i love the picture, you lo is adorable!

firstly i am 7 weeks today :happydance:

feel tired and sick, when i got home from work i slept for 2/3 hours then when i woke up i was hungry (first time today) so i managed to eat some noodles and a bowl of cereal!

I know the feeling. I was exhausted the first 10 weeks of being pregnant with Daniel. I woke up every 2 hours during the night to pee. Meat made me nauseous. Gingerale which usually helps just made me so full of gas that I almost threw up. PB & J was my go to meal. Also, I had to cut out milk and ice cream because the gas pains would keep me up all night.

awh :hugs:

so far i love ginger beer :D i am veggy but even the smell of meat and fish makes me want to throw up :haha:

Count me in with the no sleep crowd. Ethan woke up at 11:30 last night and I couldnt get him back to sleep until 2:30. I tried everything but he was just laughing, cooing, & pooping. i hope that was just a fluke.

I want to be in the sleeping babies club instead!! lol Ethan's activities did make me giggle tho, Grace lol

Babysitter texted me today, Tyler finally accomplished his rolling from back to stomach today!

lol on the pooping. Thats how Daniel was for the first 2 weeks of his life. He would insist on being awake for 3-6 hours at night and sleeping 4 hours during the day. So glad he is sleeping 7-8 hours at night now. he sleeps from about 10 p.m. til 5:30 a.m. and then he'll eat every 90 minutes after that til 9 am.

Good day ladies,

A quick update..
Baby is weighing in at 5 pounds 15 ounces
They are going to talk about induction at 38 weeks. I am not sure why they are going to induce though if everything is good. Got to ask that next week.

Got swelling in my feet, what seems to be my calves, and had a bit in my hand this morning, along with one eye. Someone told me at work my face is bigger too :(
The doctor said swelling is normal though but I can not help to think about preeclampsia.

Aspe is your blood pressure ok? I was thinking about you this morning. Glad u posted an update! What is your due date again?

Hmmm....did you ask about induction at all? Your baby isnt much bigger than average so the baby's size shouldnt be why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->