A home for EVERYONE!

Misty.. Blood pressure has been good. Due date October 17.

Nicole.. I didn't ask about it and my db said he didn't think about asking either till after we left. I will check next week. I mean if I don't have to be induced, I don't want to be.

Aspe, you're so close!!! I can't wait to see the little guy already. Are you final on a name yet? I wouldn't worry too much about swelling. I got pretty swollen with Samuel towards the end. An increase in activity doesn't help either. How are you feeling otherwise? Getting excited?

Zoey, I've never had ginger beer. Is it like ginger ale? I love me some ginger ale. Midwives are fairly common where you're from aren't they? More common than an actual doctor? When I was early pregnant with Samuel and going to the pregnancy cent er for checkups before I found my doctor, I saw a few midwives. They were really nice, but I was nervous because I expected to see a doctor. They are just as good as a doctor if not better.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. I've just been lazy as all hell.
I guess I'm part of the sleeping babies club. Sara goes to sleep between 9 and 10 and sleeps until about 7-7:30. She rolls more on the bed than the floor,but I think its because the bed dips because of her weight, gives her a down hill slope.
Nothing else is really going on exciting in my neck of the woods.. suppose to snow next week. Mixed feelings about that.
I'll try to pop in more often and be a better team player.

Off to cook dinner!

Hate to say it but I have been bad about getting on lately to! I know I say it all the time but damn I am always busy!!! got three kids in school now and also as of today I have a 7year old! seriously? I feel so old! but I keep picking on Joshua telling him his bday is not really till 2:20pm when he was born lol. Jamie turn 4 back on the 14th so I know have 7, 5 1/2 and 4.....where has the time gone?

glad to hear everyone is doing so well! ok on the baby front got af on 9/15 so I am on cd 6 and pretty sure I have been O around cd 12 which is ok bc next weekend is our weekend off so hopefully we get in a lot more bd this month!!

ok for today I am patiently waiting to get direct tv put in today finally! got hell of a deal so wont cost us too much. I am exhausted and I am working a 13hr shift tomorrow....yuck!!!! oh well need the money honey lol

This is basically what happened to our son except for a few details (type of battery, where it got stuck, etc...). I copied this from a friend on Facebook.-please pray for my friend's nephew. he's 6 and has been having breathing problems, and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. They found out he swallowed a calculator batter around a year ago - it has been lodged in his throat since then and had tissue grow up around it. it's now leaking acid into his system, and he's been in surgery for most of yesterday afternoon. He is in recovery now.

nicole - poor thing. i'll be praying for your friend. Are you doing okay?

zoey - how did your appointment go yesterday?

Good question, Grace. Fill us in, Zoey!

Catch that egg, Krissypoo!! Miss u bunches!

doctor told me the wrong thing so made the wrong flamin appointment!

so i saw the midwife and she managed to sort it all in the end. i eventually got a proper appointment set to see a midwife for the 25th in a group session everyone has to do were they get there pack and told everything about pregnancy, there we get a 1 hour appointment booked to talk about health ect and i hope to get a scan date.

right now i just want a scan date :(

Sorry you have to wait for your scan date.

I'm a little stressed. Trying to find out if my parents have an upholestry cleaner because I spilt milk all over one of their chairs yesterday and its hardening. Yesterday Jerusha got into the spices and dumped 3 of them all over the floor and then got into the food coloring. Luckily I used Clorox cleaner with bleach to get the pink coloring off the counters and floors. Today she hasnt been as bad but Jimbo tore into one of the garbage bags in the garage and sread garbage all over the yard so now I have to go pick that up. And Daniel is screaming constantly because he wants to be held 24/7 but he hates the sling I have here.

yeah the long version of what happened is in my journal :haha:

yeah i just want a scan date now :cry:

sorry your having a bad time hun hope it improves

Just went and picked up the yard. Got the dishwasher going and about to start a load of laundry and then eat. Hopefully Jersha will stay asleep long enough so I can rest for 30-45 minutes.

I'm going to be in trouble when Daniel is 5 months old seeing as right now I lay him on his back to go get another outfit and 3 minutes later when I come back he is facing the other direction!

:rofl: he knows what his mum is going to do :haha:

i have so many spots ... it is like being a teenager again! :dohh:

My face is horrible, especially my chin but they say that acne on your chin is a sign that your hormones are out of whack.

Ok ladies, I am freaking out.

I started losing my plug like 2 weeks ago. I just seen discharge again but it was mixed with alot of pink/red. I read this means labour is near. Is this true?

Aspe, dont worry. It differs for everyone. Some women have lost their plug and have not gone into labor for another 3-4 weeks.

So even though I seen the pink/red discharge, it does not indicate labour is near?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->