A home for EVERYONE!

It is now almost 4 hours later and I am still seeing the pink every time I pee. Sometimes clumps just falls into the toilet.
All of our bags are in the car just in case.

I will mention it to the Doctor on Tuesday at my appointment.

I am going about my usual routine but it is on my mind. I am seeing it again today. It is even on my underwear.

Aspe can u call and discuss it with your dr?

Misty.. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon. I was going to wait until then to talk about it. Do you think I need to call and discuss it today?

I would. Just for reassurance if nothing else. They may say it's all good, we'll check u out tomorrow. At least u won't be worrying AS much til then.

This is about when it kicked in for me too, Zoey. Take it as a good sign of things progressing like they're supposed to! Ginger Ale is what helped me.

ginger beer yum will have to try it :D .... it is a good sign just a yucky one lol

Ginger Ale is a soda pop here. Is it really beer there?? As in alcohol?

it is called ginger beer no idea why :dohh: it is a fizzy drink, nothing alcoholic :dohh: though you can get a alcoholic version .... i am not on about that though :haha:

I had some ginger beer last year when we went to Barbados. It had a really strong ginger flavor not super sweet like ginger ale.

Aspe - It sounds like you are losing your mucus plug. I hope everything is okay with you.

Grace we didn't get a 4 month pic of Ethan!! You're fired! ;)

I only have one picture from the day he turned 4 months. I suck, huh? LOL. He did well with his shots yesterday. Here is my long skinny baby.

Attachments

• Last Import - 097.jpg
    Last Import - 097.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Um I see some pretty roly poly legs there, I don't know where you see skinny!! Glad his shots went well! :)

I mean he's skinny for his height. He's over 90th percentile in height, but only 30 percentile in weight for height.

Last night was the second night in a row he woke up at 2 and stayed up until 4. Do y'all think I should move his bedtime back? We have been putting him down around 7:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->