A home for EVERYONE!

I'd say try putting him down around 8:30 pm and see how that goes. Daniel goes down around 9 p.m. and sleeps til 6 a.m now. I think his 4 month sleep regression will hit me pretty hard since I'm enjoying his early bedtime. Then again his sister is still fighting bedtime. We'll start the routine at 9:30 and i try to have her alseep at 10 but lately its been 10:45ish before she'll lay down.

I am so upset. My work is getting a new software system. We had a meeting today and they said we're gonna have to start working til 6:00 during the week (I work til 4:30 normally) and work Saturdays!! I already don't get enough time with Tyler!! My milk will dry up from pumping more than nursing. I'm bawling my eyes out at work. I can't do this. I have a baby at home, I can't be away that much!! So mad!!

Misty - :hugs: How long will you have to work late? Will they make any consessions for you seeing as though you have a baby

Hi Ladies...I hope u remember me...its been a long time since ive posted on here...Im sorry about tht...tbh it was a lil diff for me to come on here and c posts of all of your beautiful children and read about your motherhood experiences while i was emotionally struggling...i am truly happy for all of u but i have had my phases...However....i am delighted to inform u tht i got my much awaited :bfp: on saturday ....i c my dr tomorrow and get my reports as too whether my levels r doubling properly and we will take it from there...:flower:

Congrats pdx, of course we remember you!!! Don't be a stranger, we're all friends here and we all missed you! :friends:

Thanks girls...its like stepping on egg shells for me...wont b able to relax till i dont c my lil bean in the right place...trying to keep calm till then:flower:

Grace - apparently I didn't hide my emotions well (HA!) cuz our controller, who is running the start up of the new system, came to my desk later and said don't freak out, we'll be flexible. I said I AM freaking out!! I don't get enough time with my baby as it is! I said I'd be willing to work from home even. It's an internet based system. He said he'd be ok with that. I said I could write down times and take time to feed him. He said he's fine with that and to just keep track of my time. So that made me feel tons better. Also I had put in an application for a state job that a friend had told me about so I followed up on that and she said she wants to interview me next week. I hate changing jobs but I can't stand this place anymore!!

Congrats Pdx! Did u get blood drawn yesterday to check hcg levels?

Enjoy it. So how far along are you?

I just got my positive on saturday which was 10 dpo for me...still really early but excited

Grace - apparently I didn't hide my emotions well (HA!) cuz our controller, who is running the start up of the new system, came to my desk later and said don't freak out, we'll be flexible. I said I AM freaking out!! I don't get enough time with my baby as it is! I said I'd be willing to work from home even. It's an internet based system. He said he'd be ok with that. I said I could write down times and take time to feed him. He said he's fine with that and to just keep track of my time. So that made me feel tons better. Also I had put in an application for a state job that a friend had told me about so I followed up on that and she said she wants to interview me next week. I hate changing jobs but I can't stand this place anymore!!

Congrats Pdx! Did u get blood drawn yesterday to check hcg levels?

yes got bloodwork done on saturday and then again today...will get my reports tomorrow at my dr app

Thats awesome pdx!!

Apse, I see you!! pink or brown discharge is normal. bright red isn't. has it gotten any better?

Grace, Ethan is a cutie!! I agree with Nicole. Sara doesn't go down until 9 or 9:30 and she sleeps until about 7 then wants to eat and will go back to sleep. She's like her mom likes to sleep!!

Misty - That's great. So glad they could be flexible. I hope you get that government job. I hear that gov't jobs are so much more laid back than corporate america.

Aspe - How'd your appt go?

Here's a pic of Ethan from today. I caught him right before he started to topple over.

Attachments

• Last Import - 4.jpg
    Last Import - 4.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Baby is here! :)
He arrived yesterday evening, 24 days early.

Aspe!! How in the world did that happen?! Congrats! Give us stats! How is everybody doing? Do we get a pic?

Grace I was like oh my gosh he's sitting up!! Even tho he toppled he sits up better than Tyler! I think Tyler's stumpy little legs don't help things. He doesn't have enough leg to prop him up in the front lol. I wanna see a family pic!!

Misty - I sent it. He sits best in like a little tripod stand. If that makes any sense. With his hands in the front on the ground. Today he leaned back and I went to catch him and he just stayed there. I laid him down and went and got the camera and he did it again. He hasn't done it since though. :(

I had a feeling your baby was here today Aspe because you are always so active on here. What's his name? I want pictures and details.

Congrats PDX!

Go Ethan!!!

Misty-Hopefully you get the new job or at least can work from home for a month or two.

Today is a great day!!! DH landed back in the US today and is spending time with his friends. On a slightly sadder note, we found a loving home for our dog Jimbo an he left us today at 3:10 p.m. to live with the new family. Jerusha had a meltdown and almost made me cry but its better for us in the end. We might get a new kitten for Christmas though.

congrats aspe on the baby! hope everything is going ok for ya!!!!

pdx congrats hope you got a good report today!!!

grace-yes ethan is a cutie! oh and with my kids I always made their sleep schedules work around us as babies. so lets say if we needed to be up and out the door every day early I would make sure that the last feeding would be right before their long stretch so like the other girls right around 9pm and they would sleep at least 8hrs that way and wake up in time for dressing and feeding and back to sleep so I could get ready. make sense?

Nicole-how long is hubby back for?

misty-fingers crossed for the new job and you being happier!!!!!

jannelle-i loved how my younger two slept like that Joshua on the other hand...ugh....yeah I was due good babies after him lol...

afm me been sick as a dog with a head cold!!! worked 9hrs of over time this past weekend and working 4 more hours Friday. tomorrow I am going to talk to them about going to third shift....even though it is part time 6days in a two week period I can pick up the extra 4 shifts to make it full time hours no problem. but this way I would work 10:45pm till 7am, get home get the kids off to school then I could sleep till about 4 or 4:30pm I could easily get 7hrs of sleep everyday. then be able to get them from and spend the afternoon with them and put them to bed before I went to work. in the end I think will be much better for us. josh agreed to it so we will see what happens!

ok got a wic appt soon....oppps time got away from me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->