• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
He's such a clown :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
Misty - He's getting so big. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks.

Krissy - I don't know how you do it all. I hope you get the new shift.

Grace, he's definitely got the cheeks to pinch!! Still just a little peanut. He was barely on the charts at his 4 month appt lol

Krissy I agree it sounds like that shift would work well. Except on weekends when kids are home!! lol What did you find out?

I cant believe that Tyler is only Daniel's size but then again Daniel is a big boy for his age.

Amber, Angel, and Libby-Where are you?!

Tyler is diverting all of his growing energy into being a handsome stud instead! I'm ok with having that instead :)

Tyler is diverting all of his growing energy into being a handsome stud instead! I'm ok with having that instead :)

And a handsome stud he is. He needs to share some of those cheeks.

Thank you, Grace!! That could also be what's happening. He has stumpy legs because it's all in his cheeks! Lol

Misty - Sorry about your work schedule! That sucks so much!! At least you might be able to work from home for the extended hours... ugh. Yes, finding a new job sucks too... blah!

Congrats PDX!

Aspe!! YAY congrats!!!!

Grace - Whoa cool he sits!! Colton is not there yet!

Krissy - Oh dear soryr you have been sick! A lot of people here are suffering due to fall allergies... I was sick but got over it, phew.

Misty - I have the same play gym as you. :)

Afm - Sorry I have been mia!! Work is busy with catch up still... so can't get on here as much yet. Trying to get caught up so nothing gets screwed up due to me... but annoying because new work comes in too!

Colton is still a DREEEEEAM. So awesome. He's trying to learn to sit up... loves it when I hold his hands to help him balance while sitting... and started rolling over this weekend and hasn't quit! So now he likes to sleep on his stomach with his thumb in his mouth lol. Too cute. He's big... more than 15 pounds for sure and 90% for height so over 25" I think? His next appt is in a couple weeks. So most of his 'big' is in height, since weight is like 60% or something.

He definitely isn't sleeping like the other babies, oh my. I nurse him around 8pm and he falls asleep after that... he wakes up 2-4 times during the night, eating at least twice.... more if I'd let him! And then I get up at 530 and he's usually awake by 6. At least he lets me get ready for work! Then I have an hour to nurse, get him dressed, then wake Siena for potty and getting her hair done before making a green smoothie for Siena and I and running out the door.

I post pics some on facebook from my phone... I need to post some on here... but anyone who I don't have on fb can pm me and I'll send you my info!

It seems you have a good routine in place :D your lo does sound like a dream :haha:

Yup Colton is great. A harder pregnancy but an easier baby. HOPING that means he continues to be easier... Siena has been demanding since Day 1! She's 2.5 now and I can see her being a 'threenager'... just as much work at 3 as she is at 2! We shall see. It's funny though, the things she throws tantrums about... you can look at her wrong or even do something funny like 'steal her nose' and she'll start the crying/screaming fest lol. On the other hand, she speaks in full sentences and is perfectly healthy, so we are happy!

Hey Libby!! I was just thinking about you today... wondering how being back at work was going. Busy is good for making the day go by faster! Glad Colton is so laid back since it sounds like his big sister can be a handful! He's a hungry guy! Can't believe he still eats so much in the middle of the night! Are you like a zombie all day from lack of sleep? Tyler finally got out of his sleeping issues crap. You were the one talking about The Wonder Weeks right? Well it was pretty interesting that he's been trying to roll over forever and like the day after he accomplished it he started sleeping thru the night again? Weird coincidence? Or made it thru his "leap"? He's in bed by 8-8:30 and doesn't get up til 6-6:30. That's a long time for a baby to go without eating it seems to me but he does it! For now... when is the next growth spurt... 6 months? He will be that next weekend!

Yay for hearing from Libby! Colton sounds about Daniel's size now. Daniel is close to 16 1/2 lbs and over 26" long. He will need 9-12 month footie sleepers next week and 9-12 month onsies in about 3 weeks.

Hey Ladies!!!!

Misty, it's no surprise your handsome munchkin is a runt! He's been going since the day he was born! He's burning way more calories than the rest of our kids. He's really advanced as well. Sara rolls, but Dan and I both have yet to see it. I swear she waits until we're not looking then she does it real quick. I can watch her for an hour and nothing, leave the room for 3 seconds and BAM! Shes rolled. Sneaky little miss!

Grace, I don't know how Sara's gonna feel with you squishin' Tyler's cheeks. ;)

Libby, Sara is a tummy sleeper too. When I put her down for her nap she talks to the owl on her crib bumper for a few mins then she's out. But at night we swaddle her and she sleeps on her back. Colton sounds like complete opposite from Sienna. I've heard that your first kid is always way different from your others because a parent is more high strung with their first kid. With their second they know what to expect so it's more laid back. The theory works for us. Samuel was a handful as a baby, Sara is a breeze. I think we better stop while we're ahead though. My luck we'll jinx it if we have anymore.

Nicole, sound like you've got yourself a giant. Let's see some pictures of this guy. You haven't posted any in quite sometime. Sara is big, but I don't think she's as huge as Daniel. She's really active like Tyler though. Likes to do the worm. She been wearing 6-9 months clothes for awhile and she's stretching those. She's my marshmallow.

Zoey, how is Timothy doing? Haven't heard about him in awhile. How are are you feeling?

Aspe, Missing you! Hope you're enjoying your new addition.

AFM, get to go see the chiropractor today at 4:30 for my crooked back and jacked up hip. Hope he can fix this body of mine.

Timothy is great, he is 4 months old and slowly starting to molt, he is also going through a big chewing stage so we have had to hide all cables, our next step is litter training, we havent got round to it ye! When i am on my computer i will have to post. Some pictures :cloud9: even though in the evenings i spend a lot of time in bed feeling sick he still comes up for a cuddle. He loves my belly right now :cloud9: :haha:

Personaly i feel sick or hungry most the time but i am eight weeks now so woo :happydance:

Very true what Janelle said, Zoey. Don't have an empty stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->