A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy when do you find out if your schedule request is approved? Go you on the 50 lbs!!!

Nicole, haven't seen any pics!!

Pdx how are things going?

I have an interview tomorrow at 10:00! AHHHHH!!!! Nerve wracking...

Misty - Yay on the interview. Good luck!!!

Krissy - Congrats on the weight loss and good luck on the new shift.

Sorry, i feel like crap.

The pictures are on my mom's laptop which is being stupid and slow.

Please pray that the government comes to an agreement so we aren't on lockdown tomorrow! I dont want to have to dig into our emergency savings in order to pay our mortgage payment!

Im doing fine...thanks for asking...anxiously anxiously waiting for the 10 to just come already so tht i can breathe...having some neck pain which worries me a little but given my history...did any of your ladies experience any neck pain early in your pregnancies????any input will surely help :flower:

Pdx is the 10th when you get a scan? You said you were having your hcg #s checked right? They were good right?

yay for the interview good luck :D

i have generaly being achy all over in pregnancy if that helps?

yes i have my scan on the 10th ...ive had 2 hcgs tests till now and numbers have been increasing well... ive not been having any symptoms tho...no morning sickness,no tender breasts...just very dry mouth...did any of you have pg symptoms really early or wen did your symptoms kick in???

Aspe!! I have some info on nursing... I avoided the scabs the second time around... there's this balm that I used religiously even when nips were fine... they'd start to get irritated some and I'd just slather it on even more and never got that bad. Motherlove is the brand... I got it off amazon.com. I liked it better than the lanisoh. Also, make sure the baby is taking the whole nipple... improper latch can lead to scabs too. But, for me, seemed like my nips just have to harden up. It gets a lot easier after the first 3-4 weeks, even if its super painful at first (like it was for me with Siena!).

Afm - I'm at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a federal government employee, so I expected to get a letter when I got to work today. Oh man oh man. No furlough phew!!! After taking off for maternity leave, I NEED to be at work collecting checks!!

Hey Ladies!!!

Krissy, that's awesome!!! I'm jealous. I'm stuck at -40. I'm stuck as of right now. I think I'm in the "it's difficult to lose weight while breastfeeding stage"

Misty, how did your interview go? Haven't heard from you yet. THAT'S ODD!!

Aspe, I used something that I found at walmart. It's called The First Years Nipple butter. I LOVED IT! I used it when Sara had a diaper rash too and Bag Balm wouldn't clear it up. It's a life saver. That Lanolin crap didn't work for me. Coconut oil helps too. I would express some milk and rub it on my nipples and let them air dry as well.

PDX, I didn't have many symptoms until later on. I did however have this weird shoulder pain in the beginning. I can't tell you when my nausea kicked in. I want to say it was later. I remember I was making dinner and the smell really bothered me. I had to exit the room and let Dan take over while I went and barfed. I did have the naughty poopies right off the bat though. Are you having any signs of constipation or naughty poopies??

Zoey, Ugh on the achiness. I had that when I was pregnant with Samuel. Warm baths!!! Come to think of it, I pretty much lived in the bathtub with both my pregnancies. For different reasons though.

Libby, I hope you're able to continue working and the stupid shut down doesn't affect your job.

Nicole, Sorry you feel like crap. Hope you're feeling better soon. You said your husband was back in the states right? When will you be able to see him again??

HI GRACE!!!! :wave:

PICTURE UPDATE!! I took these last night. I was showing Dan and all the fun tricks my camera can do, and I can not WAIT until Christmas. I was literally losing sleep last night thinking about Christmas this year. I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES ALREADY!!!! I hope we get a really good snow fall this year.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2306_zps1396b398.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2312_zps4c995a04.jpg

AFM, I'm going back to the chiropractor this evening for hopefully my last crack. My back and hips are still bothering me today, whatever. I don't have time to just sit around and do nothing. I spent all this morning cleaning my house because Dan didn't pitch in last week, like he said he would. JERK! JUST KIDDING. We sat on the couch the whole weekend and watched the breaking bad marathon. We still have a lot of episodes to watch. So, don't ruin the ending for me if any of you ladies watch it.

That show is on my list of ones I need to eventually watch...

I second the warm baths!

Dan and I were chuckling last night, because I grew up watching in living color and the cosby show. Samuels going to go to school saying he grew up watching the walking dead, breaking bad, Ray Donavan and all these other TERRIBLE shows that kids should not watch. It's mostly background noise for him, he hangs out in his play room while we watch TV, but still. I just can't get on the Glee wagon.

He wont tell me when he comes home to see us but I know its before Thanksgiving. Thank goodness we got paid today! My mom's computer still wont let me upload pics so I'll try from my computer tonight.

pdx - the only symptom i had was spotting until 14 weeks. No morning sickness at all. I was convinced I wasn't really pregnant.

Nicole - When I saw that they passed the law to pay military I breathed a sigh of relief and a thank You, Jesus for you

Janelle - Your kids are absolutely adorable.

Libby - Glad you didn't get furloughed!

AFM - DH is out of town for work so it's just me and E tonight. I tried to keep him up until 8:30 but he's nursing now and already half sleep.

Thanks Grace.

Dangit, forgot that I dont have any September pics on this computer. I'll import more tomorrow. Sorry about all the rain checks ladies.

AFM-Daniel found his feet last week. He loves his blanket with a monkey rattle on it. I unfortunately have a clogged duct on my left sie right uner m armpit. Very sore.

Grace 8:30 was pushing it for Tyler, too. He was so tired! He's usually ready for bedtime about 8:00. Doesn't give me much time with him :( I hope he doesn't think the babysitter is his mama :cry:

Oh course he doesn't think she's his mama. He knows! How did your interview go?

Interview went well. It was just an initial get the feel for me kind of thing though I guess as it was more of a going over the job and the benefits, etc. She said I'd be called back in a couple of weeks for a second interview with the supervisors and they would get more into asking me questions. I said oh so that's the grilling me one? She laughed and said yes. I said will there be a spotlight shining on me? She said yes and water dripping on your forehead. lol It was funny, I liked her. She did say they have an ad going in this Sunday's paper but to not worry, they WILL call me for a 2nd interview cuz she likes me already. Woot! Dumb part is they decided they want applicants to take this career readiness assessment test at the unemployment office. So I called there to get info on it. It's 3 different tests that are 55 min long each. Are you kidding me?!?! They only do them at 12:30 on mon, wed and fri or 8:30 on tues & thurs. Sigh... so now I need to figure out how to swing that.

Libby, I see Mr. Colton us turning the big 4 months. Don't forget the rule that you have to post a pic taken of him that day he turns the next month old!! I had to beat Janelle but she eventually learned the error of her ways and posted right ;)

I'll post on the 6th too. Glad you got some good laughs out of the lady at the interview. Hope you can manage to get those tests done.

Last night my SIL announced her pregnancy on FB but hasnt told me a due date yet! I'll text her in 3-4 hours and get the due date. I'm thinking she is about 16 weeks now but we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->