A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle no really naughty poopies but ive been going more more than once...boobs started to get sore since yday...but sore only to the touch...does it start like tht??

Mine were only sore to the touch. Then they started to feel heavy. I would take my bra off and it would feel like I was unleashing two bowling balls.

yeah my boos are sensitive and fuller :haha: i love your description janelleybean

Libby - Your kids are so cute!!! Did you make Colton's shirt/onsie? I love it.

Is everyone done with having kids? I know Krissy will have one more, but what about everyone else? DH is ready to start trying for #2, but I want to wait a little longer. He says since it took us forever to conceive E, he thinks if we start now we won't be pregnant until next year anyway. I think the opposite will happen and I'll be pregnant with #2 before I've fully healed from #1.

Grace, believe me when I say... PREGNANCY CAN CHANGE YOUR BODY!!! I wouldn't chance it. That's just my opinion though.

I'm about 90% percent sure we're done. We were talking about another the other day but with my back and hips being the way that they are I'm not sure my body can handle another pregnancy. I might have a mid life crisis though and feel the need to have another. At which point I'll just live through those of you having more. Lol

Sara has been eating like a champ lately. She woke up twice last night and was eating like she was starving. Passed out 30 minutes earlier than her normal time too. Can we say growth spurt?! My boobs feel like they are going to explode!!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131003_132436_zps996ac0e2.jpg

I love her hair color! And her bed head is just adorable!

BTW, talked to my SIL yesterday. We both think she's about 10 weeks along but wont get official due date til Tuesday.

actually ladies I am on the fence lately if I want another....I do but I am honestly at the point I it is ment to be then I will get pregnant just like little mister Jamie came on his own lol.....I am really starting to like my life with three kids in school and boy are we busy but there is that ache in my heart for one more and the kids keep asking me when I am going to have another baby so I kind of want to do it for them to.....so we are going with the flow what happens happens......

Janelle-she is sooooo freaking cute!!!!!! watch out boys! so does dan still have the Amish beard? my friend a work said her dh has a full out duck dynasty beard...I go oh the amish beard huh? then I told her about my joke about dan on the beach and amish man gone wild.....she thought I was funny lol.....

Nicole congrats!

afm-in 10days I will going to third shift....nervous but I a can do this.....I am also looking into getting that cyst took off Joshua behind his knee it has been there for like 1 1/2 yrs and it is starting to hurt a little he says. so Monday first thing I have a dr apt for him set up to get a referral. I am hoping to be able to get him into Michigan State University's Ped ortho. ok day off....no kids they are at school and staying the night at m parents and no husband...I am think nap time lol

lol no Krissy. No more beard gone wild. I gave him a hair cut in which beard trim is included. I have fun trimming and shaping his beard. Makes me feel like Edward scissorhand. I keep telling him I'm going to buy him beard wax. One day.

I have no idea where Sara gets her red hair from. She's got Irish in her though. Maybe that's where. Dan has the same coloring in his beard. I think dan is 1/4 Irish. I can't remember.

Speaking of Irish, has anyone heard from angel lately?

had a weird/scary baby ream last night.

Whatever feels right to you Krissy.

Hi ladies, initially just a quick post from me. I haven't been on for around 2 months now as I have been going through some major stress and changes. I decided to leave my DH in a hurry mid August after one final incident regarding his drinking and surrounding problems / attitude and I'm only just now settled into a rental property, and my broadband went live today :happydance:.

Looking forward to having an online social life again:thumbup::flower:.

Apart from the major upset and on-going strain from DH I know I've made the right decision, I'm already happier and the stress is less than when I was dealing with his issues while at home. His personality has changed and he cant even accept or understand why I left :dohh:. He's going to bankrupt me but at least I'm safe, have my sanity and my children will not be exposed to his tempers and moods. Pure denial from him but I've been getting counselling since just before I left and I now realise how much emotional and mental abuse he put me under, even if he is not conscious to it. I took on a mothering role with him and now I've left and he isn't controlling me he aint liking it, nobody to vent his moods to if you ask me. I'm doing this for my family and while I know the next year or so is going to be complete madness with a toddler and a new born at least I don't have to face that stress everyday.

Bubs is doing ok, I'm now 35 weeks :thumbup:! I've being going to hospital basically every week for the past couple of months for growth scans, haematology or midwife check ups. Baby is VERY quiet which has me worried a bit and that something isn't quite right but I am trying to remain zen about it. My DS kicked the life out of me, this one I hardly feel at all:shrug:. Docs trying to reassure if its normal all the way through it should be ok but I cant help worrying. Growth has slowed down to below the 45th percentile so I'm anxious for next week's scan to make sure it hasn't slowed down anymore. Apparently I'm high risk for a mature placenta on top of the other risks with clotting, age etc, it could fail anytime now, slowing growth can be a sign. There aren't any signs of baby being in distress so I'm just putting it down to my own stress and baby will be fine. You all know how it is.

Plan is to take me in at 38 or 39 weeks if I make it that far, so not long now. Head is down so hopefully I can have a normal birth, even if I do have to face an induction. My DS was here in under 2 1/2 hours from first twinges to end so wondering if I'll be as quick this time?

Anyway I've about 2 months worth of gossip to catch up on here so will get reading and speak soon! :coffee: Hope you are all well xoxox

:happydance:Our lady luck is back!!! We've missed you Angel!! So very happy to see you!! :hug:

i felt ill, threw up on the train then felt better the rest of the day :haha:

it is oh birthday so we went shopping then went to his parents for tea :D

however it is half 10 and way past my bedtime (i am normally in bed by 9 :haha:)

so just a quick post today :sleep:

6 months old today and sitting like a big boy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
Another one :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
It was my mom's 60th birthday a couple days ago so here's 60 years old and 6 months old together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe