A home for EVERYONE!

misty so stinking cute!!!

so my life is never boring right? well yesterday Jamie thought it would be a good idea to run around my dad's house with some big ass toy in his mouth and we don't know if he fell on it or what but the next thing my dad knows here comes Jamie, after he was told a million times to leave it out of his mouth and my dad had put it up.....crying and blood coming out of his mouth. so I met them at the ER and Jamie had cute the back of his throat from one side to the other....he is very lucky he did not need stiches they said....they did extras to make sure everything was ok. I am sort of pissed though bc they never once gave him anything for pain while we were there and they did not give him an antibiotic to make sure the wounds do not get infected. they wasn't his to gargle mouth wash for kids....um yeah we have tried a couple of times not really working well here... imean he just turned 4 people! I already have a 7 am dr apt set up for Joshua so I will take Jamie along and see if they will give him an antibiotic. I was suppose to work yesterday but I had to stay home with him to make sure that his throat did not start bleeding again bc if it did we would have to go back to the ER and also it took me forever to get him to drink anything.....had to wait for the tynol to kick in for him so it did not hurt so much....dehydration was one huge concern of mine last night that's for sure. he is up now drinking water and had a yogurt so far....he is more upset this morning about not going to church with grandpa than anything lol.

ok I do need to try and catchup on things I was not able to get done bc frankly I have been so tired with everything going on all I want to do is sleep!!!

Crap Krissy!! I gasped out loud, jake was like WHAT?!?! lol How did they get it to stop bleeding? Man I bet that hurt. Hope it heals quickly poor guy

Misty- lucky enough that the bleeding had stopped on its own. but yeah it looks pretty nasty.....like I told Jamie I don't yell at you all the time to leave stuff out of your mouth for my own good but your own good.....watch out misty boys are a handful!!!!! I mean by jamies age Joshua had already had stiches in his chin and stapples in his head.....oh boy!!!!

oh happy note kids had their 6 month cleanings...no cavities and avarie now has 2 wiggle teeth so wont be long and the tooth fairy will visit her for the first time....

i hope his mouth heals soon woow i had to read that twice!!
and yay for the tooth fairy

I second that about boys. We got Samuel a bunch of Vhs tapes and he was running around excited to watch them and tripped and totally ate shit on our coffee table! Of course he always knocks his head right before bed time. I was up most of the night waking him up to make sure he was okay. He's got a big goose egg on his noggin. Glad your little guy is okay, krissy. Perfect excuse to take him to wendys for a frosty! :winkwink:

First of all! Oh Angel! Hugs and more hugs!! What a crazy, stressful time you've been having!! I hope it continues to improve now that you've made the decision to move out on your own and get away from your DH's moods. Sigh! I wish he could have improved but at least you were able to realize how bad it was and find a way out.
Aspe- I second everything that Janelle said!
Janelle - My bedding... coverlet from Bed Bath and Beyond I think? Sheet from Lands End I think. Pillows from Home Goods so yea ha pretty much right since same company as TJ Maxx!
Grace- I bought that sleepsack... but yeah totally realized some people could EASILY make them. Just got a used sewing machine so I may attempt something eventually...
Krissy - Well I hope you get the 4th baby if that's what you end up wanting! And good luck today with the dr appt for Joshua! And for Jamie oh my! Yes, I don't know how the expected him to be able to gargle! Phew, sounds like he was very lucky... but still sounds so painful!! :(
Misty - He's so cute! Som eof his facial expressions remind me of Colton...

Yeah what is up with kids getting hurt right before they're supposed to go to sleep?? That's always how it happens in our house! I guess they get clumsier when tired... oh dear so this is what I get to expect with Colton??

I wsa freaking out today because didn't pump enough this morning... drank a TON of water and spent a long time pumping at lunch... and got more than I normally do at lunch. So hope that was a one-time thing. Might have been due to stress because DH left for an early morning dentist appt so I had two kids to get ready (normal), but also had to make sure they were fed and had all their stuff for daycare because MIL was taking them. Also dirty hair, so I had to take a shower. HAte that lol. And my parents were visiting and leaving before me, so there were goodbyes also!

Oh and have been nauseous a lot lately... had to stop nursing multiple times over the weekend to run to the bathroom... dry puking. And then been somewhat nauseous all day today so far. I got the IUD... but this is just like morning sickness... but must be a virus or something???

Libby Tyler is sick right now with some vomiting bug. His babysitter had it last week now he came down with it last night. Have u taken an hpt just to rule that out tho?

Ok so maybe there is a vomiting bug going around too, not just e coli. Since I didn't eat whatever everyone said caused the e coli. But, no, haven't taken a prego test. If I'm having prego symptoms, I'd definitely test positive though because would mean I'm fairly pregnant. But I'm figuring I'm sick. Time will tell! May lay off the booze for awhile though lol. Not that I have a ton, but more than I would if prego!

Oh but for any inquring minds... I would be completely overjoyed if I WAS pregnant. Think someone asked who wanted more kids... I go back and forth... and DH doesn't want any more. Cost a lot, take a lot of time, and no room for more in our house... so I definitely see where he's coming from. Especially since I tend to do more of the caring for, feeding, cooking, dressing, clothes/toy/everything shopping, birthday planning, um yeah ok I could go on and on and on... :p

Sorry I didnt post 4 month pics on Sunday. It's been a very emotional weekend for me seeing as yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of us losing our son Joshua as a toddler. I will post 4 month pics today.

Libby, I have the urge to POAS even though I know it'll be negative since I haven't seen DH since Daniel was born so no sex. I have the urge to POAS alot even though I don't want to be pregnant at least until April (hopefully not til next Christmas). Daniel is a handful. Every time I lay him down he is okay for 2 minutes before screaming for 10 minutes if I don't get to him right away. He still spits up about 3x a day too. Fortunately, even at 4 months he is still sleeping through the night.

I think we have decided that I'm going to try and breastfeed until my birthday in March and after that if I cant take it anymore (I'm already feeling like just a milking cow and not enjoying the bonding as much) then I can stop. We'll go on birth control (dont know what yet) until Thanksgiving. I'm not going to get anything implanted in me though.

Bfn yesterday so wasn't that. Err well guessing not. I didn't get a bfp with colton for awhile. But thinking stomach bug because it'd come and go. There was a couple hours yesterday evening that I was feeling pretty awful and half sleeping on the toilet seat. Ah lovely place to lie my head... but I didn't puke. Just felt like I was going to... and then was wishing I would because maybe it'd help.

Colton was up every 1-2 hours last night.. very restless and ate often... so I feel miserable today even though stomach just sore, not pukey. Going to see how I feel at lunchtime... really need to save my time off if I can.

Nicole - I know what you're going through... Siena slept pretty well (compared to Colton!) but was super fussy/demanding when awake. It's exhausting and makes it harder to like the baby sometimes!! Didn't realize the difference until I had Colton who is sooo chill that seeing him makes me happy... he's like a drug. But then he doesn't sleep well, so I may be kooky on lack of sleep lol. He sleeps a lot, just in small blocks. Argh.

I'm sorry Nicole that you aren't liking bfing. I guess its not for everybody. I'm loving it.. but Colton may be our last baby so I'm finding I'm holding onto every little baby event that I can because it may be the last baby.

Nicole,

The 2 year anniversary would be so hard. It's good that you let yourself feel the emotions instead of bottling it up... its ok if you slack on us for a bit for stuff like that!!

Nicole-sorry about having to go through that yet again....even harder when dh not here...

lizzy-you sound like me before we were really tring to get pregnant didn't want to be but at the same time liked the idea of a baby lol....

hi ladies!!!

afm-quick note...so seems I am in trouble at work bc I took a couple bits of my food in our resident dinning room which I guess is a no no bc of state and fda rules that I was not aware of....everyone does it at work...shit I have stood next to three other people before eating....so eh...but they will not tell me what my punishment is till they review how they handled other cases....seriously they know what they did...honestly don't give a care bc I know I am not getting fired so eh...I think they are doing it bc my 1yr in is like 3 weeks and they will screw me out of a raise.....pretty sure...it is what it is but seriously people why tattle on other people? stupid...

Jamie is doing better thank god! to school for him tomorrow...

ok I really got to get ready for work didn't realize how late it was....

Libby- Yeah, he is teething really bad, has diaper rash, and a lot of gas. I try to make him laugh or smile all I can in order to keep myself sane and not just walk away when he starts screaming. i bought a baby ktan. First day of using it he love it and feel asleep. Second day he hated it and wouldn't stop squirming. We'll see when I try it next. He seriously goes from calm to ballistic in 2.5 seconds.

Krissy-Gla he is well enough to go back to school tomorrow.

AFM-Naughty poopies today but I'm now only 15 lbs from my goal weight!

Krissy - That sucks so much!!! I hate it when you get in trouble for a stupid rule that everyone breaks! They better be easy on you grr!!!! Glad your kiddo is doing better at least!

Nicole - Yep, I have a k'tan breeze... its a lighter version for summer months. But Colton is starting to get too big for it.. so will be using the Ergo more soon I think. Still a bit big for him so I have to stuff a blanket under his butt. He really like my wrap (lovelyduds.com) but that's more work to get on and off. Although it seems like Colton and I like it the best. Although it can be hot. So it'll be nice now that the weather is cooling off here. But not sure how wraps work once baby gets heavier, so we'll see.

I carried Siena in the Ergo a LOT when she was younger... since she would cry when put down. She still likes it. Thinking of buying the Boba 3G for her since she's kinda tall for the Ergo now though. Ha i'm big a baby wearing!

oh and bfn by the way! not that it means anything since it took ages to get a bfp with Colton... but yeah think it was a stomach bug... stomach sore today and had it bad last night, laid up in bed whimpering... but yeah seem to be on the mend now and out of the woods! Yayy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->