A home for EVERYONE!

Zoey, are you planning on finding out the sex? I giggle about how much thought and time we spent in picking at details of our ultra sound pictures. Like the shape of the head and chin.

yeah we are going to have a private scan before xmas. just got to book it when i get paid :happydance:

zoey- awesome pic!!!! I cant wait til the next time we see baby and looks more like a baby! I still got to post my u/s pic :dohh: will do later today when I get back up.

Nicole-he will be there soon!

misty-you need to call those girls up of yours tell them they need brother sister time and have some you and jake time!

Janelle-you know how you been getting these migraines and you are thinking they maybe hormone related? well maybe your hormones are jacked up now? maybe see the dr and have them test your levels make sure you not lacking some where maybe? oh and I love the book idea!!! maybe I should do that my kids would love it!

afm-exhausted! gonna head to bed soon working tonight then one day off then working 6 seriously? ugh...cant wait till after Christmas then much easier schedule!

exactly 3 weeks till next scan!

Misty- it is your right as a mom to take full advantage of having 2 full grown daughters to take him for the night. besides they need practice for when they are eventually ready lol. oh and I am pretty smart I mean if I can find time for Boom Boom then you can to lol....

afm-time for bed then Joshua has a scan on his cyst today to make sure it is not messing with anything behind his knee. pretty sure they are just gonna leave it there.

oh and holly hurting boobs! I have to keep a bra on at all times even in bed but they are starting to grow so when I roll over they pop out and end up getting pinched....ouch!!!! but all good signs!!!

ok good night/day lol

Krissy, I agree. I'm sure these migraines are hormonal and I'm positive that they are going to tell me to go on some sort of birth control to help with the surge of hormones because that's what they did when I was in high school. But I don't want to go on any sort of birth control or anything like that while I'm breastfeeding. So, I just gotta suffer through them. Although, my period still hasn't started. So, now I'm even more confused.

Misty, move Tyler out of your room for a night and you'll be boom boomin' again. ;)

Zoey, do you plan on doing anything exciting to reveal the sex or is your family going to be there for the scan as well?

not exciting as such but we want to get a private scan before xmas so we will tell everyone xmas day!

Well, I just spoke with my doctor about my period, and he said that if I'm strictly breastfeeding that my period may not return until I introduce solids or start breastfeeding her every 4-6 hours rather than every 3. He doesn't think the period I had was even a period. He said it could have just been excess that was left over from the pregnancy. Said a lot of things can cause this like exercising more than usual, which I am guilty of. Which makes sense because when I exercised before I would spot and I had some spotting after sex a couple of times. He said as long as I'm taking precautions to prevent pregnancy then I shouldn't worry about it. Again he gave me a long lecture on how I should get on birth control blah blah blah. I just hope the up in my exercise routine got rid of all the excess. I don't need to bleed every time I walk 4 miles! That would be so annoying and so discouraging.

Glad you got some answers. I'm so jealous you still haven't had a real period.

Grace, I'm not ruling it out yet. If nothing happens in a few weeks then I'll say I'm safe. ;)

How have you been, Grace? How is Ethan?

Comfy with his legs all propped up. Inspired by Colton I guess lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
Yeah it's cold in our room. The monitor for his sensor mat shows us the temperature in the room and it was 61 degrees in our room last night!! Stupid old drafty windows. He wears footsie pjs for bedtime. This pic was just a nap.

He's still a little peanut, Grace. He's the smallest of our forum babies but he's the oldest! lol

Nothing wrong with small babies! Samuel was the runt of his friends and he's the farthest advanced. Tyler is going to be a super genius!

Misty - I can definitely see that he's getting bigger, and he's hitting his milestones early. It's a blessing, trust me.

I am perfectly fine with him being a little guy. As long as he's growing steadily that's all I care about!

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I haven't been replying the last 3 days but I got some updates.

My husband is a sneaky genius! He had a friend take me and the kids through every department of Walmart on Monday morning so he could get to the house and surprise me! Sneaky liar! So Jerusha is obsessed with daddy right now and Daniel is getting used to him. Now for even bigger surprises...tomorrow is our 4th wedding anniversary so as a gift for me DH bought me a new oven range and it was installed an hour ago. Also as an early Christmas present he bought a new refrigerator (ours has gone to crap) which will be installed tomorrow! Also he got us a Sam's Club membership so we did a small amount of shopping yesterday to start our stockpile. Now all we have to do is find a car we can agree on...of course now he wants a 4 door truck which are very hard to find around here within our price range. Either way, I'm happy. I might bake a banana bread on Saturday to celebrate!

Oh and of course we have DTD 2x and HOLY COW was I sore during and afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->