A home for EVERYONE!

zoey - yay for the good news!

janelle - i think it's awesome that she's talking. ethan is just making sounds. he's no where near talking unless dey-dey-dey is a word somewhere. lol.

misty - glad to hear you're taking care of business. ;)

libby, krissy, nicole, aspe, maria, angel - :hi:

https://www.boysstuff.co.uk/ what about something from a place like this, my oh loves "toys" one year his mum got him a sheep keyring that looks like it poos and another year she got him a mini henry hoover for his computer.

if it is any help i have no idea what to get matt for xmas! the only thing he says he wants is the new ps4 but i cant afford that so it is out of the question!

being high risk wise for me is bad because according to the midwife they push you towards a medicated birth and there is a much high chance of a c cection or having tools used and i want to avoid that is possible

my ideal birth plan would be a water birth but that depends if they let me or not, i kinda don't want to think about it to much in case they don't let me have one. but i definatly want to try as natural as i can take it :haha:

Ugh..now I have to discuss Christmas with DH. He wont be here because he is saving his leave to come home early next year. I am thinking our budget will be 150. No toys or books for our kids from us. We are just getting them clothes and shoes but haven't started yet since our goal was to get a car before all of that.

This has got to be the sweetest story I have ever read!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/15/batkid-san-francisco/3588173/

that is so sweet!

matt and i are sat here trying not to cry at children in need :dohh:

i am so suprised i haven't yet!

or that i am not tired, i am normally asleep by now

Got a letter in the mail today. I didn't get the job. :(

Herrrrrrrrre kitty kitty kitty!! Tyler in action trying to get a kitty lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Misty - I agree with Janelle, their loss. Did Tyler get to the cat?

LMAO, the cat looks especially friendly with those eyes!

I'm SO MAD!!!!! I got my camera fixed and I was super stoked because I've been pinning all these photography ideas on pinterest for the holidays only to find out my camera wont be able to take them because my stupid aperture doesn't go to a low enough number. :cry: It may sound stupid, but I am beyond upset. There is no way Dan will buy me a new camera either. I have a friend, who really irritates me (manly because I'm jealous) but she has a family member who gives her at least 3 new cameras a year and she never uses them to take pictures. She always takes pictures with her phone. I know she has a $2000 camera, I'm wanting to ask her if I can borrow it, but I highly doubt she will let me because I have kids. Maybe I can talk her into coming over while I take pictures. Ugh... So bummed right now. Beyond bummed.

i am sorry girls

it is there loss that you didnt get the job

and i hope your frien lets her use one of her cameras

big :hugs: to all

Hey ladies! Its Sara's half birthday today!! 6 months old already. This is the only picture I have of her on my phone. I'm driving through California right now but thought I would post it now. Don't want officer misty, the picture police coming after me. ;)

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131117_143204_zps4dac2277.jpg

Good job, Janelle :) Next up will be handsome man Ethan. Heads up, Miss Grace!! ;)

Family Picture...
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2447_zpsba41b2c1.jpg

Isn't this a good picture of Dan and me?

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2448_zpsdf6cbff5.jpg

Attempting to post a video... She was moving and scooting until I got my phone and it took her attention away, then all she wanted to do was hump the floor, but she does it a little bit. OF COURSE IT POSTS SIDEWAYS... geez!!! Don't mind the crap everywhere either, I had just gotten home for a long day of driving and well... I needed to get my proof that she's moving. Every time I've try, she stops and squawks at me. Hopefully you ladies can view it..
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/th_VID_20131117_202329_zps2df86f0e.jpg

Ughh... It didn't work.

Misty - Wifely duties, haha! How often counts as not neglecting? :O

Sorry about the job, sigh!

Janelle - Oh Keith would LOVE for me to get him tools!! Just like I love my blender, sewing machine, etc... but we never know enough about each other's stuff to know which to get!

Dude, what does your friend do with all those cameras??? Does she line them up on a shelf to collect dust?? Or does she break them often??

And yea can't view pics from the work comp. Will look later!

How's everyone doing??

Had a great weekend... Saturday, laundry, picked up, dishes, etc. Cooked... made chocolate cherry raw bars, a turkey pumpkin chili, and I forget what else. Sunday, last minute decision to drive 2 hours to Chattanooga Aquaurium. Siena had a BLAST! Even on no nap all day! Success! Oh and she's been in panties now for over a week! But we use a plastic diaper cover still. Too nervous about small leaks... and she'll want to go by herself but is bad about wiping. Other than that... oh I've mastered nursing while we're driving, ha. With Colton still in his car seat. I feel like a yoga pretzel when I do it, but hey it stops Colton from screaming! Wish he liked car rides but now we at least have a fix!

Janelle - Adorbs!!! I saw the video. How exciting!!!

Libby - Congrats on nursing in a car. I know I couldn't do it so I haven't even tried. We have a 4 hour car ride come up next week and we'll just have to pull over.

Misty - Thanks for the friendly reminder. LOL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->