A home for EVERYONE!

that's awesome, Nicole! And just in time for thanksgiving! New appliances are the best. Enjoy your time with your honey!

Nicole - So happy for you. Enjoy your time... we'll be here.

My little miss is talking!!! She's saying mama! Sounds more like mum ma but still I'm over the moon! Its been so long since I've heard that name. I'm happy and sad at the same time. She's growing up so fast before I know it she's going to be crawling away from me chasing Samuel. I'm so not ready for this. She's mastered sitting up which is soooo nice. Samuel likes to sit and play with her and it keeps her attention, which I like! Will definitely come in handy when dan is out of town. Omg! I hope he doesn't miss Sara crawling for the first time. I have a video of Samuel crawling with dan smiling in the background. I think it would make him so sad if he missed that. He's already gloomy because he feels he's missing out so much because of school. :(

Enough about that! I'm mumma again!!!! :)

awh that is so amazing i bet you are proud! hopeful your oh will be there to see her other special moments

I have a appointment with a consultant tomorrow , I'm not going to lie I am just as nervous as I was for my first scan. How it goes tomorrow depends if I get classed as high risk or not and . Want it to be not :/

Zoey, I hope your appointment goes well. I hope you're not considered high risk. Do you know why they would consider your pregnancy high risk?

Well, I was excited about Sara saying mumma, but I read in my what to expect the first year book, that she may be able to say it at 6 months, so I'm not as excited, don't get me wrong, I'm still over the moon, just less fizzled I guess. Samuel said Mama around the same time as well. I know they say not to compare kids, but it's so hard not to compare her mile stones to Samuels.

So, Dan came home and got the mail and the stupid tracker said his Christmas present wouldn't be here until Tuesday and it arrived today, so what did he do? HE OPENED IT!!! Ugh, so now I have to go out and get him something for Christmas that he doesn't know about. Any suggestions? What are some of the things you ladies are getting for your husbands if you don't mind me asking...

Yay for Sara! I think my other kids didn't do "dada" or "mama" until around 8 months. DH missed Joshua (our first son) crawling and walking for the first time due to army training so I'm hoping Daniel wont crawl until February. No suggestions from me Janelle. I'm horrible at gifts for guys unless its sports related.

Hope everything goes well tomorrow Zoey!

AFM-WE GOT A CAR!!!!! It's not perfect but its pretty nice.

i dunno my oh loves games - computer games :haha:

they are considering me to be high risk because of my childhood epilepsy :/

well the first midwife worried me for no reason - she said i would automatically get put as high risk because of epilepsy

this is not the case :happydance:

i am low risk and considered low risk as all other people who have controlled conditions are unless something shows up to say otherwise!

so yeah i am low risk :happydance: and i have another appointment after my scans in january to make sure it stays that was :happydance:

Hey guys, been a busy work week... but programs I need aren't working so taking a break to catch up on everyone! Although, with pumping at work, I stay busy... need to go pump in a bit.

Janelle - The heart attack idea is so awesome!!!!! And last time, I didn't get my period until I started back on birth control and it was bcp so it regulated my period length. Haven't gotten a period yet this time, but it was after 6 months last time.

As for birth control... I guess you are talking about the hormone regulating kinds... yeah I'm on paraguard to avoid hormonal birth control.. I understand you wanting to stay away from that stuff if you can... good luck!!

And Sara is talking, wow! Colton talks, but no real words yet. And not sitting on his own yet. Cut I can tell he REALLY wants to crawl and has for some time... but not there yet!

Misty - Haha love the pic with his foot up! And yup Colton is a MONSTER compared to Tyler, I'm sure!

Nicole - Yay for time with DH!! Enjoy!! And yay for all the presents!! Woop woop!! Man I would love a new fridge!! Our went through a tornado, literally! It works, but its old and the stainless steel has tons of divots and scratches.

Zoey - Good luck! Yes, sounds low risk to me... :)

Yay Zoey! Glad for the good news. What would be bad about being considered high risk though? I was and it meant more monitoring of baby which I loved! I got to see him more with more scans.

Nicole so happy for you that your hubby is home.

Krissy and Janelle, I am happy to report the deed has been done. You can stop yelling at me now!!! ;)

DONE with most of my holiday shopping! MIL took care of the daycare workers for me... and assigned DH to take care of the male relatives! So I had 4 to buy for... mom, MIL, stepmom, stepsis. Much easier than guys!! Figure its ridiculous for me to be the one buying EVERYONE's presents when DH could be helping, so I'm delegating. As for the kids, not sure if we'll get them anything! I know they'll get plenty from relatives already. HAd so much last year that I put a bunch away to dole out later to Siena. It was too much! As for DH... I just emailed him at work to ask what we're doing... some years, we each get money to buy our own gifts but may not even do that this year since money has been tighter. I don't mind skipping each other for this holiday because already enough stress/money spent on everyone else!

Yay Zoey! Glad for the good news. What would be bad about being considered high risk though? I was and it meant more monitoring of baby which I loved! I got to see him more with more scans.

Nicole so happy for you that your hubby is home.

Krissy and Janelle, I am happy to report the deed has been done. You can stop yelling at me now!!! ;)

deed? guess i missed that discussion!

oh and Janelle, so far DH has bought these mini flashlights for the guys because he loves having them in various places around the house and in the car... and then he also bought them this set of wrenches or lug nuts or something ha not sure.

Libby they were trying to get me to stop neglecting my "wifely duties" lol

Zoey, Dan likes to play video games too, but he never has time. I remember buying some on black friday last year and I don't think he's even played them. I know he really wants the new grand theft auto game, we'll see.

Libby, we have flashlights all over this house because it's super dark when the power goes out and with having a baby we got flashlights and those tap lights incase that ever happened. Hasn't happened yet. I did get Dan a radial arm saw, but that just seems like, "here, I bought you this, now fix shit already!"

Misty, 'bout time. I still stand by my statement, that Tyler WILL have a sibling on the way before his first birthday. You're going to be able to line your kids up and tell them, "You were conceived while I was on the pill... You, you were conceived because the condom broke... You, you were conceived with help... and you, you were conceived because I was in denial and didn't think I could get pregnant" :dohh:

Where is Aspe and Angel???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->