A home for EVERYONE!

Libby, LMAO I don't know what to get Dan half the time, I sometimes think soon enough I'm going to run out of ideas and have to get him socks or underwear, but we rarely buy gifts for each other on days like Christmas, birthdays, fathers/mothers day, but this year we have a bit of extra money so we're splurging. I got Dan a radial arm saw, because I know it's something that he's really wanted ever since he did our counter tops and well, our table saw just sucks when we have to cut big projects. I know a radial arm saw will really come in handy and safe a lot of time. I usually try to make a mental note when he says he wants something. He was over the moon excited with the star wars shirt set I got for him and Sara.

Grace, Happy to read you were able to see the video, even if you had to turn your head sideways. ;) I'm pretty confident that she'll be moving by the end of the week. She's been grunting in irritation and frustration when she's in position. You know she wants to go. I don't think she's figured out the whole arms and legs in motion thing. She mostly just smashes her face into the ground and goes, but every time I go to get my camera or phone to get a video, she stops and stares at the camera in awe. Can't wait to see pictures of Mr. Ethan.

AFU, I had a blast taking pictures yesterday while we were in Auburn visiting family. I really like my camera, but I really want a new one.. It's not like it wont be used. Libby, to answer your question, yes, I think she just sets the cameras in the top of her closet to collect dust. I was temped to ask her if maybe I could buy one of them off of her, but her husband is sort of... how do you say? A JERK and he either wont allow it or he'll name some ridiculous price that no stay at home mom living off one income can afford. I'm fine with just borrowing one for now. If I like it enough then I will be encouraged to really save money for a really nice camera.

Sorry ladies I have been Mia just lots going on. My dad is in the hospital for what they thought was his heart but after a clear heart cath are now thinking pneumonia he has a ct for later today to try and see what has been going on he has been there since Saturday

Today I have to take Joshua for his recheck for his knee

Janelle Sara is so freaking cute! Oh and my boys have that same sweater Samuel has on lived the pics

Ok so I have 13 days till next scan and feel like crap today been trying to catch up on my sleep.

Oh and as been promising for two weeks is my scan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Yay Krissy on the picture! It made me smile! So sorry about what's going on with your family though! Hope he recovers super fast!

Janelle - Yeah our money is tighter this year than normal, so I guess that's why I'm not big on presents this year! Hopefully the government gets in better shape and the economy can pick up again... its starting to affect my job and also DH's job!

Hey everyone, how's your Tuesday goin?? I am SO tired. Colton sleeps in short spurts... so I saw every hour of the clock last night. Not sure what to do!! He'll put himself back to sleep if I don't pick him up... but goes back to sleep much faster if I nurse him. But, either way, he's still waking up a ton. Argh! Hoping he'll grow out of this. But almost 6 months old and has never slept through the night. One of these days...

Hey ladies. I am still here. Libby, I have done the nursing on a roadtrip too and it was so awkward. Luckily our long roadtrip wont be until next year probably after Daniel is weaned. Tomorrow we take DH back to the airport :(. It'll be hard hearing the little ones cry will be so hard but at least it's only for like 75 days this time and not 10 months.

Oh, Daniel said "mama" on Saturday! Tonight he has been babbling nonstop and chewing on anything that he can fit in his mouth. He has been biting me during nursing sessions for the past 25 days.

Krissy, awesome picture! so excited for you girl!

Janelle, I am usually clueless when it comes to presents for DH.

Libby-I'm sorry Colton still hasnt slept through the night. Daniel slept through the night from 12-14 weeks old and now has about 3 nights a month where he will sleep through the night. i think its because he is teething but as long as he doesnt wake up every 45 minutes I am okay with it I guess.

Krissy, love the picture, can't wait for the future ones. Counting down until your next scan.

Libby, I could never do the nursing sessions in the car. But I've never had to drive more than 2 hours with Sara. Samuel wanted to eat all the time, so I had to constantly pull over and feed him. Sara is sooo much easier.

Nicole, Isn't it the greatest feeling to hear that little voice? I can't get enough of it! Sara hasn't been biting, but she has been pulling! I HATE THAT! How is Daniel's lonely incisor? I don't see how you're able to be away from DH for long periods at a time. I'm a wreck when I'm away from Dan. I'm going to be a freakin' mess when he leaves in December. Way to be optimistic though and see the silver lining in him leaving for a shorter period of time. Makes me feel like a baby that Dan is only leaving for a week.

AFU, nothing much is new. It's raining. Which will probably turn into snow over night. Just a warning, it's coming for you Misty and Krissy... I'M SENDING YOU A STORM!

Yeah it is a great feeling. As far as dealing with Josh being gone, I'm used to it. He was gone for almost 5 months when I was pregnant with Jerusha. After that he would be gone for 3-10 days at a time for field training so that helped me get used to it. I guess my problem is that when I'm at home I'm a couch potato and I hate it.

Janelle we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Our high temp is supposed to drop by at least 30 degrees from today to tomorrow. Highs in the 20s-30s. I hate winter!!!!

Misty-actually we are at 12 days left till my next scan! so excited!!!!

Janelle-thanks! as far as Christmas presents go josh got his the other day...I let him get a playstation 4 only bc over the last few weeks he has made an effort to not play games as much and spend more time with me. also he is working mad over time so the kids will have a good Christmas.

lizzy-with Joshua he was like 6 months or so before he really slept well but he was colic so yeah lots of sleepless nights!!!

Nicole-josh and I used to hardly every spend time away but now we spend at least a few nights away. it is starting to get easier now.

afm-got wic apt today and still waiting to hear if my dad will get out of the hospital today. I am tired even though I have been getting lots of sleep over the last few days. and my boobs are killer and heartburn....all good things though :)

Oops I had forgotten to mark Tuesday off my calendar so I was counting from tues instead of wed. I like 12 days better than 13! Glad you're feeling miserable ;) Grow baby grow!

LOL thanks misty!!! I know I was just telling my mom how crappy I feel and I said must be a growth spurt!!!

Ok it is official talked to car place....Truck is FULLY PAID OFF happy dance!!!! now I want to talk josh into trading his truck for a midsize car that is good on gas....think he will go for it? lol

ok got to make myself pretty to go out and do wic and some shopping.....

oh ligament pain.....pretty sure its a boy with being tortured like this lol

16 week midwife appointment tomorrow .... when it was booked i would of been 16 weeks at the appointment. instead i will be 15 weeks :dohh:

strange question but how early before a appointment can you "produce" a urine sample
i have my appointment early morning and i know i wont be able to aim in that tiny test tube when i am half asleep!

would it be okay to "produce" the same tonight before bed?

Zoey I bought plastic Dixie cups, peed into that then poured it into the tube.

Peeing in test tubes??? I pee into a big ol' specimen cup at my dr office for sure bigger than a Dixie cup lol.

zoey- don't worry about being 15 weeks at 16 week appt.they are just approximant you can be a week before or week after. like the scan I have coming up you can be 11-13weeks along I will be 11w2d.

ok suck to get home then have to leave a gain.....sigh...

yeap they give you a tiny test tube. i use a plastic cup too but aiming for me is bad :dohh:

i will produce the sample tonight though so i am not worrying about it :dohh:

My dr always wanted first morning urine to test so that's why they gave the tubes to bring the sample in.

Zoey, some doctors want a first morning urine sample. I agree, try peeing in a cup then put it into the tube. Misty would be the one to talk to though, she had to pee in those tubes all the time. I'm like Krissy, they gave me a big ol cup to pee in, to which I always peed all over my hand because I have crappy aim.

Krissy, have you told anyone in your family yet? I bet Josh is super excited. Dan and samuel have been playing games on the xbox lately. Ninja turtles and spiderman. It boggles me how good Samuel is at video games. I think it's in boys blood. I'm more of a nintendo kind of girl. The new games make me dizzy and I get confused at the way they look. I've tried playing the games and I end up just going in circles. I think I'm going to get Dan the new grand theft auto for christmas. Then I'll be done with Christmas shopping. Samuel got Sara a violet for Christmas. Just like scout, but the girl version.

AFM, my breastpump that I've been constantly ghetto rigging, has finally kicked the bucket. I noticed a tear in the adapter cord, so I moved it around and it shocked, zapped, and sizzled. I tried pumping this morning and nothing. So, I'm going to meet a girl this afternoon to purchase her used medela pump in style off craigslist. Luckily, I have all the tubing and what not so I wont have to spend more money. She's only asking $40. I've been trying to pump and store milk these last couple of days for Sara next month when she starts cereal. I've got 20 something oz in just 2 days, but now my boobs feel like they are going to explode because I haven't been able to pump!! Blech! Total pain in the ass. It's raining. I LOVE THE RAIN. I do love the snow too, because it's so quiet and peaceful, but hate driving in it.

they never state when they want the urine, it is just to test for protien so i dunno :shrug:

Janelle-the only people in my family that know that are my parents, my brothers and then one cousin on each side of the family that I am really close to and know how to keep their mouths shut about the baby. funny thing though Jamison goes today momma you gonna have two babies and I said no so he says well you gonna have one baby and with out really lieing I said someday. he goes well I hope its a boy and I said you don't want a girl? he goes no I want to brothers and one sister. lol too cute!

omg zoey in my first 3 pregnancies they were always worried about preeclampsia so I would have to do a 24 or 48 pee collection and I have to keep my pee in this jug in the fridge totally grossed me out!

update on my dad....as of less than an hour ago they still have not done the CT today.....seriously??? thank god my parents got them to start the antibiotics yesterday and he had an IV dose again today....but its not helping yet he still cant really breath....just wish they would hurry up and find out for sure what is going on so he can be properly treated!

I am exhausted and gonna get the kids ready for bed in an hour then the same for me.....

in the fridge eww that is gross :haha:

my oh had to do a 24 hour wee sample for something cant remember what for though, he had to keep it in a 6 litre looked like milk cartoon (it wasnt) then take it in the next day. it sat proudly next to the toilet. he would then show me at times which was gross and i didnt tell him go which he found funny :sick: :dohh:

but then he gets freeked out at a small test tube sized wee sample which has no pee on the outside of it :dohh:

i am proud of the fact that i did a sample first go :haha: now to see if i can do a up to date one before i go :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->