A home for EVERYONE!

zoey how did your apt go?

afm-anyone wanna come clean my house....it is bad but I cant seem to find the energy to get my ass off the couch.....ugh.....but I will do it today before I have to go to bed before work....I cant stand how this house looks anymore and I wanna put the tree up this weekend....

oh and my dad is getting out today he had pneumonia but the kind he has they said he will feel like crap for lik 5 weeks.....poor guy!!!

How is everyone keeping their little ones warm? I am questionable on if a bunting cover is safe for older infants. Currently we are just dressing him in fleece (no snowsuit or anything fluffy) and have the carseat canopy to keep the wind out but not sure that'll be enough once temperatures drop another 15-20 degrees.

ohh cold here brrr

appointment was good, i got to hear babys heartbeat with a doppler the midwife had (they dont normaly do that but the midwife was nice)

the only downside is that i have negative blood which means more jabs :(

Waiting to see a picture of a certain little man... :wink wink: ;)

Was that hint for me misty? Sorry, I havent gotten to edit any pictures lately.

Lol no Nicole, it was for Grace cuz Ethan turned 6 months yesterday. Why do you have to edit your pictures though?

I forgot! Oh no, I'm so sad now. I tried to take one in the car while he was sleeping specifically for this but my phone was acting up. Guess I'll have to get the picture one day late. :(

the appointment was good, i got to hear babys heartbeat, the midwife found it straight away! baby then kicked the doppler (we heard a thud) and then was movng around so we had to chase baby with the doppler :rofl: i can't wait to feel movements :cloud9:

however i found out i have rhesus negative blood which means extra jabs :dohh:

zoey I am also RH- and for me it is only I think two extra jabs. one during my pregnancy and one right after baby is born. not too bad.

I am so tired.....I need to go to sleep but really hard to sigh.....

at least i am not on my own then :hugs:

my oh matt is worrying more about it than me. i researched it so i am fine about it now.

awh sleep is good

Misty, editing is just a habit of mine since I love photography.

Sorry about the extra jabs Zoey. I hate needles.

AFU, DH thinks that Jerusha needs to see a pediatric podiatrist because she has very little arch in her feet and her ankles bend inward when she walks.

Grace you're grounded!! Now as punishment you have to post TWO pictures!

Nicole, you'd think we'd see pictures all the time since you are a photography lover. You're holding out on is! What kind of editing do you do? You should post a before and after pic so we can see your skills! I have none myself lol

Krissy 10 more days!!

Libby how's the pumping going? Mine has not improved. Think I'm gonna try a different size breastshields to see if it helps any.

Janelle wassssssssuuup?! Busy scrubbing the house down? It's cleaning day Friday!

So I usually dont ovulate until I'm completely done breastfeeding but can that change from one baby to the next? While my DH was here we dtd 4 times and something is telling me to test before Thanksgiving but I dont know.

Misty, its not much. Just enhance the color, brightness, contrast, and crop a little. Nothing professional.
As far as posting pictures Jerusha keeps me busy trying to cause trouble so i dont get much time to edit unless she is asleep.

Zoey, glad everything went well. RH- isn't that bad. I'm sure everything will be just fine. Tell your Hubby to relax and just enjoy this pregnancy. You might start to feel movement with in the next couple of weeks. It kinda feels like butterflies or a rolling marble.

Grace, The picture police got you!!! You're grounded?! That's hilarious. Well, I hope that you learned your lesson. ;) Can't wait to see picture of that sweet little man. :)

Nicole, What picture editing software do you use? I'm always looking for a good one for the picture that I put on my blog. I got some really good ones when we were in Auburn the other day. I'll post some of my favorites. To answer your question, yes you can get pregnant while breastfeeding, even if you're not having a period. It's rare, but so is getting pregnant in general. Nothing is ever the same. Every pregnancy is slightly different. Every postpartum is different, just like you usually don't breastfeed for the same amount of time with each child, because every child is different. For example, I had a normal period right after I had Samuel and it resumed a normal cycle right away. With Sara, I bled on October 12th and haven't since. I would think it's too early to symptom spot, do you just have a gut feeling?

Here are some pictures.
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2406_zpsfc941a06.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2413_zps2e8d879d.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2420_zps5cb03859.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2464_zpsc71b9a38.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2439_zpsae0856f2.jpg

I dont feel pregnant but I just want to know one way or the other. Janelle, I dont have any high-tech editting software. I just use the photo gallery editor that our computer came with. I would like to eventually buy a software but it wont be in the budget for a year at least.

Yea, I don't have any fancy software either. I've learned that a good camera and knowing how to work it, works just as well. I'm not the best at taking pictures, but I'm getting better. When do you plan on testing, if you're going to?

Janelle- I loved the pic with sara looking at Samuel like what the hell are you smiling about....the look on her face is priceless!!! and a pig....where were you??

misty- I know!!! I am so excited/scared it is nuts!!!!

Nicole-good luck either way you want it to go.....

afm- only slept like 3 hours or so then I was up....I can say ladies josh is so much more into this pregnancy then he was the other ones. yesterday he was asking me so what are we now....I had told him about my ticker that compares the baby to fruits and veggies...we were on the phone so I get online look up what we are this week and next then I also looked up what was going on with the baby and me for weeks 9 and 10 and he was so into it I loved it!!! he just called a little bit ago on his way home from work and asked if I was taking the car tonight to work I said yes so he stopped and made sure I have gas so I can sleep those extra ten min later he said. these are huge steps for him....he also is stopping and getting us dinner to with out me asking....now only if he worked on the house more lol. baby steps but he trying and I am loving it!

alright my "pizza delivery guy" will be here soon so I am gonna jump in the shower. by ladies!

Krissy, we were at Dan's Aunts. Their neighbor has chickens and this giant pig that roam the yard. Her name is truffles. She's super friendly. Samuel wasn't scared of her at all. Sara is always looking at Samuel like he's nuts. That's awesome about Josh. Maybe he needs an anonymous phone call in the middle of the night telling him to clean the house or his ps4 is gonna get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->