A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle- lol he is trying that is all I can ask for. Ok ladies I am letting my head go to the scary place too much today. I just keep getting that sinking feeling something is wrong with the baby maybe if is bc the last one died around this time but idk I am scared. I wish I could just be at home hibernating in my bed and not have to work at all....sucks working nights no one to talk to

Misty nothing I pin my finger on just anxiety I guess I mean I still feel plenty prego just fears I guess but we r down to 9 more days now then I will feel better!

10 weeks!! Don't munchkin! Everything will be ok! Hugs

Ugh...I have a blocked milk duct. Have to go grocery shopping today and might go to Salvation Army to look at skirts.

Hey ladies,

Sorry for my absent ness. My db works 13 hour days so I am busy, busy, busy. When he gets home I have to do things I couldn't do during the day.

Baby has become very attached and screams when not being held. Right from the start, as soon ad he was asleep, we laid him down but I guess it never helped. He is growing way too fast :(

Hope all is well, babies, and babies in bellies are good :)

Good morning I think lol. Long weekend got mandated to work 4 hours over sat which pissed me off! But then yesterday we got up early went out to breakfast and shopping as a whole family it was great! I worked last night but actually not too tired just teying to get warm burrrrrr......

Ok 1 more week that is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited and nervous and with so much going on the days should fly by!!!!!

Glad you are keeping busy. Krissy, I'm going to test on Wednesday morning. Hoping we are NOT pregnant but if we are I will be thankful.

Been pretty quiet around here must be everyone is getting ready for turkey day. I personally feel like crap!!! my nausea has kicked it up a notch so like I every time I eat I get sickly. then I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible head pressure! behind my eyes and all it is just terrible...a little better now but hopefully I feel better for tomorrow. we are going to my great aunts house for dinner with my dad and josh is even going with that being his only day off this week. my dad was surprised and happy.

so Nicole did you end up testing today or is that next Wednesday?

oh strange glad it went

oh gets paid tomorrow so we can book the private gender scan :happydance:

Was supposed to be this morning but I totally forgot so it'll either be tomorrow around 8:30 AM or like 5 AM.

Tyler watching his first Macy's thanksgiving day parade :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Just wanted to let you know. My test was a BFN. That's fine with me. I'm not mentally or emotionally ready to be pregnant again yet. Daniel is a very emotional baby and I don't think I'll be emotionally ready til he is at least walking.

Just a little over 5 days til Krissy's scan! prayers! Hope your weekend goes by fast Krissy!

Misty-too cute!!!!

Nicole- thanks! I hope so! Kind of helps I work the night before. Glad it went the way you wanted.

Happy turkey day to everyone. Had a pretty good day just tired didn't get much sleep. Of course had good reason josh wanted to "play" lol

Wow is everyone is in a turkey coma??? I feel lonely lol offically 11weeks!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->