A home for EVERYONE!

I was here checking for posts Krissy but didnt post anything. Nothing new here.

no thanksgiving for us brits ;) :haha:

mum booked a private scan for me in her hometown for the 17th! so i am off to north wales from the 15th :happydance:

matt will miss the scan though and he would like me to keep the gender a secret until xmas when i tell everyone

Good luck on keeping a secret for 8 days! i'm horrible at it but our next baby we aren't even going to find out.

Libby, Aspe, Angel, Misty, Janelle, Maria, & pdx-how are things with you girls?

Daniel has now tried all the veggies. Will start fruits as of the start of 2014. So far he likes all the veggies but sweet potatoes seem to be his favorite and carrots are what he likes the least.

it will be hard to do especially when he arrives for xmas!
but if he wants to find out before hand i will tell him :haha:

Good lucky with that zoey lol I can't believe I have kept my mouth shut so far.

Misty we r down to 28 1/2 hrs but whos counting?

Ugh I can't wait to tell the kids I think I will take the pick the tech prints off and edit it to say our new baby and let Joshua read it I will try to video tape it......

awh sound like a good plan

no idea how i will keep it a secret until christmas :dohh:

but only mum and i will know until then :thumbup:

it is much easier because except for people on BnB my mum and oh are the only ones that know we are having the extra scan

Running on very little sleep since Daniel stayed up til almost 2 AM and still woke up every 2 hours. He is back asleep now but my dd is up so I have to get her fed and dressed before my SIL comes to get her for the day. I'm seriously doubting my sanity and whether I'll want another baby for another 4-5 years. Plus, he has decided that he doesnt want to nap unless we are either in the car or mommy is holding him.

How are everyone else's babies sleeping at night?

I'm doing good. It's December 1st. I can't believe it's almost the end of the year!

Just wanted to let you know of my "thoughtful" knitting project for next year. I plan on knitting 10 baby cocoons to give to the NICU at the hospital down the street for them to use for the babies. I will make 5 really small ones and 5 slightly bigger ones. Five will be in girl colors and 5 will be in boy colors. I will use the softest yarn I can find so it wont irritate their skin. Thoughts?

Thought I'd let you ladies have a sneak peak at our family portrait from while DH was here on leave but apparently I have to resize it first.

well between my severe and random heartburn attacks and matt's just diagnosed severe acid reflux we are feeling kinda sorry for ourselves :dohh:

Go Krissy! I'll be praying for you all day!

Btw ladies, I moved Daniel into the pack n play last night in his sister's room and he slept 10 hours straight which is amazing because he hasn't slept that long in 2 months!

Krissy, any news??

Haven't been on here for a bit, but I was thinking of you guys... took a picture of Colton this morning just in case I forget tomorrow when he's officially 6 months... just so I'd have a picture to post for y'all! I delayed solids until 6 months... almost. Tried out sweet potatoes on him this past weekend. He's a fan! Ha, forgot how messy the feeding is... now that Siena doesn't need a bib anymore! She laughed and talked about how messy he was and how she can eat herself without getting any food on herself. She doesn't remember how it took over 2 years for that! Hmm what else... he isn't sitting or crawling or standing... but definitely wanting to crawl or stand. He can get on all fours but then doesn't move... ends up leaning forward and sucking on his hands instead. Teething... 1.5 teeth so far! And AWFUL in the car. I will lose my sanity this month... 6 hour trip to the beach was awful.... and we have a 10+ hour trip later this month! Ack!

Oh and Nicole... Colton doesn't sleep very long EVER! I haven't gotten 3+ hours of sleep in a row except maybe once or twice since he's been born. Only way he'll take more than 30-45 min nap is if I sleep with him next to me. He'll sleep 1-2 hours between feedings at night. And every time he starts to go a bit longer, then he hits another growth spurt so it goes back to bad again. Now that he's 6 months old, think I will get more serious and try to sleep train. Or maybe not. I know AAP suggests first 6 months in the parents' room for SIDS prevention. So now I feel like he could sleep alone. But not sure how I feel about sleep training. I did it with Siena and she's a champion sleeper. But she also took real naps so I knew she COULD sleep longer at night. And she was also super whiny haha so was easier to let her cry some... Colton is so sweet that I feel worse when he cries!

KRISSY! GET YOUR BUTT ON HERE AND UPDATE ME SINCE NO ONE TEXTS ME THINGS!!!!!

Libby- I dont know how you go to work when Colton is like that. Daniel is a very needy and emotional child. He can sit by himself for 1 minute before leaning and falling. He has no interest in crawling, prefers standing on mommy's lap or the couch.

Libby.. Sleep train? Please explain. Baby do not sleep the best at nights. Got to force him to take a nap during the day because if not, he gets cranky.

Sorry ladies just got supper busy yesterday then when I got home passed out then had Joshua iep today.... Anyways

Baby's great!!!!! I drank a ton of apple juice before hand so it was moving everywhere and hb was 160. My dr even said we can do a sigh if relief now. Nt measurement was great at 1.22. Oh and I should have been 11w2d yesterday but baby measured 11w6d! Not gonna chande my due date though. So very happy and here is a pic of my baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
YAY! So happy for you Krissy! You want a boy or girl? So when is your official due date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->