A home for EVERYONE!

Gonna take Tyler to see Santa this weekend!!

Yay Krissy!!!

Nicole - ha yeah I don't always function well at work but I guess your body gets used to it? Wouldn't want this bad sleep schedule a Long time though because would shorten my life I think!

Oh and Colton isn't wanting to sit either. And going through a wonder week so I'm blaming his clinginess on that. But Siena was always clingy so who knows. Daycare is saying Colton is spoiled but whatever!

Misty! I'm taking the kids to see Santa this weekend too!

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/libbyam2003/C8272772-1D9C-4BA8-A46D-F26261DF09F8-1029-000001EB9B92F839_zpsfc2df77e.jpg

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/libbyam2003/58625AD5-46F8-4C35-9D37-27DC66CD8DBB-1029-000001ED0F50A728_zpsd3589b66.jpg

Ha sorry not a video just looks like one because I loved the expression she had at the beginning of the video!

Dan left today. I had a terrible morning. Woke up to it snowing and our furnace broke. Long story short after balling my eyes out I got it fixed and the guy only charged me $45. Dan has the computer so we can skype later, so I'm typing this from my phone. Which is a pain in the ass so I will do personal later when the kids are asleep or something. Sorry I've been mia. I've just been trying to snuggle with dan as much as I can. We got a lot done over the 4 day weekend. Sara's hair is finally long enough for pigtails.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131202_150710_zps259e366c.jpg

Aww sorry Dan is away... but I am so happy that you have a hubby you love so very much! That is a lucky and wonderful thing!!

I have a friend on FB who is having her little boy today and 2 more friends aren't due for 2-3 weeks but are already 3 cm dilated! Gee whiz these December babies are in a rush!

We December babies like to make an appearance before Christmas!

Yeah so you get double the presents in one month, spoiled! I actually like that my birthday is in March and not December.

:rofl: I'm actually quite moody atm and just want to sleep! I can't wait til the weekend so I can just sleep in. Waking up during the night and not being able to fall asleep is just no fun.

Libby I had missed you posting your pictures! So cute and Colton is getting some hair!! Oh and I totally was like hey how was she able to post a video?! Then I kept hitting the arrow trying to make it play. Thennnnnn I read your next post. Doh!! Forehead slap, Misty...

Holy cow, one FB baby has arrived and another decided he wants the same birthday! So much excitement.

LOL Yeah that sucks Maria. I've had those days, mostly the months before we got pregnant with Daniel. I had bad insomnia.

LOL Misty, I almost did that but told myself I'd watch it after I read all the posts.

First want to say such beautiful babies!!!!!!

ok no warning rant time I don't do it often....but yeah PISSED!!!!!!

ok so we decided we would be nice and call my MIL and let her know Monday night that we were having another baby before she saw my dad's facebook posting about it. so I told her about the progesterone and all that blah blah blah. she gets on facebook and basically puts my whole medical story on there!!! seriously! she has not right to post that I had 3 mc and that bc of all that I am on progesterone pills and what not. I have had enough of her! my dad is pissed off to she did that but is retraining himself from going off on her. I mean all my dad put was that he was gonna be a grandpa again and that me and baby are doing great. that is all that needs to be said. there are many people out there that don't know I had that many mc and its none of their business it is a personal thing. all what meds I am on is none of anyone business I guess I just keep my mouth shut for now on. she officially loss all respect from me and when I do find out what the baby is she will find out by facebook! josh is pretty bad to I told him I am done.

top it all off josh has been sick with a nasty cold since sunday night....Tuesday before he was to leave for 3 days for work he wanted "boom boonm" (what we call it now so kids don't figure out what we are talking about) I gave in even though he was sick....well guess who is sick now? oh and pulled a muscle in my back at work trying to make sure some lady didn't fall on the floor......I just don't wanna work anymore I wanna stay home under my blankets for ever!!!!.....

sorry ladies some days I am just down.......don't help when sick and pregnant.....

I'm so sorry Krissy!!! I would be so beyond mad too. I havent had much to complain about with my in-laws lately but soon they will be having Daniel overnight along with Jerusha and if they so much as step one foot out of line they will get it. They gave Joshua (son, not DH) peanut butter at 8 months old and some other things. The next day he had a rash all over his body. They will not get away with that crap this time! Of course, my dad sometimes wants to try that crap too but both my mom and I get on him before he does it.

8 months old!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
Another pic... after a bowl of cereal and some peas lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
Krissy... rude, uncouth, petty and heartless of your MIL. Don't let her get you down, though. You have the baby (girl I say) you yearned for growing in your belly. That's all that matters :)

Thanks ladies appreciate it!!! Not saying my parents are perfect but the always mean well and would never put my personal business on display for everyone else to see.....

Anyways tomorrow is shopping day after josh gets off work I am supposed to work but if I am sicker than what I am now ain't happening!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->