A home for EVERYONE!

So I had 4 normal cycles and now it looks like my body went back to screwed up. Today is cd 38. I haven't been taking my metformin because the dr had said my sugars were good so I shouldn't need it. Well I'm thinking I still need it for the PCOS purposes...

Ugh...I dont even want to go into how stressed I am!!!!!!!

I took pictures of Daniel today because it was his 1/2 birthday but I need to edit them so they will be up in the next 2 days.

I was able to get the big gifts the kids wanted yesterday so happy avarie had wanted a few doc mcstuffin things and my moms work had been out of them till yesterday so ya bc we got 25% everything yesterday.

12 weeks Krissy! Yay!

Where's Grace???

Ok I'm mostly calm now so here's the update on why I'm so stressed:

I got into a small (only one other car, no injuries) car accident yesterday afternoon. I didn't react in time and hit the lady's back bumper. Did more damage to our car than hers. Husband is very upset and I know he wants to yell and swear. I told him I was sorry and would do what I needed to for the car. I am stressed out with everything I need to do but him being mad at me has made me very emotional. I want to cry every time I hear his voice because I know I let him down.

We rode the polar express. Wasn't expecting to see and take pictures with Santa, but I guess we did. Poor Samuel was so tired. Just wanted to go home. Luckily, we have on our advent calendar to go see Santa I think on the 14th or something. So hopefully we can get some better shots. Everyone was focused on getting Sara to smile, no one really paid attention to see if Samuel was smiling. Whoops..

Last one is my favorite. Would that not make the best Christmas card?

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/3320-131207456_zpscef45d2d.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/3320-131207460_zpse647a411.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/3320-131207469_zpsd52a470c.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/3320-131207471_zpscd334f9f.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/3320-131207472_zps1df5b3d8.jpg

Janelle I like the family pic you texted to me too!

Here's Tyler telling Santa what he wants for Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
Smiling for mama :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Nice pictures Misty and Janelle.
Krissy.. Glad baby is well and sorry to hear about what your mother-in-law did. I would be pissed too

When do I start giving baby cereal? Do I mix it with his milk or just mix him up some in a bowl?

Aspe, I wouldnt give him any baby cereal until 4 months and it needs to be super runny for the first week. You can always add like a tablespoon of it to a bottle with a Y cut nipple.

Aspe, Sara just went for her well check appointment today and her doctor suggested I start feeding her solids because she didn't gain much weight from her last appointment. We waited until she was 6 months, almost 7. But you can introduce cereal as soon as 4 months. You don't have to though. How is your little guy doing? How are you and yours? Hope things are going well and you're enjoying the parenting life. :flower:

Sara got to take a big girl bath tonight. She loved it. Which was nice considering she got 4 shots earlier today. No sign of a fever. Not cranky either. Tomorrow is a new day though, so I'm not pressin' my luck.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2489_zps9bfb6fb1.jpg

Soooo many cute pictures!!!! for sure need to get my kids to Santa soon!

ok so last night not soo fun! I had missed work Friday because of not feeling good at all. thought I was doing a little better so went back to work sunday night. but I was still miserable! so josh made me go to the fam dr yesterday to get checked out. sure enough sinus infection and my bp was up a little bit there 143/88. ok not great but will do. got my antibiotic went home went to bed bc I was suppose to work last night. well after sleeping for about 5 hrs I woke up in a cold sweat, I keep my house pretty cool and sleep in bare min so I don't over heat on purpose I hate being hot while sleeping, any ways and I nauseas enough to puke head killing me. I call my parents and my dad took me to the er...thus had to call in again :(....I was worried I was having a bad reaction to the antibiotic. but turns out it was all bc my bp was so freaking high. I get there is was like 165/91. so they did blood work urine test and pushed fluids. waited an hour did a recheck and bp was till up at 133/90. but all blood work came back perfect, dr said she never saw some one with such great results she there is almost always something off in someone but not me, maybe chunky monkey but super healthy. end conclusion was meds are ok to take and bp is up bc of the infection, hopfully, I have to go back for a check tomorrow. for now they said rest and fluids. so I took off last night and I don't work tonight. I should be ok to go back tomorrow though. just hope works understands but then again I don't even want to work anymore I rather be a stay at home mom again I miss it!!!

so yeah fun....

I hope you feel better soon, Krissy!! Get that bp down!!

I'm sorry you are so sick Krissy. I hate sweating in bed too. LOL We can switch places! I kinda ready to work again because I need more adult interaction other than online and in-laws.

Last night was rough for me too. First night of the kids sharing a room. They didnt go to bed until real late and then 10 minutes after I fell asleep Jerusha had a night terror which woke her brother up. She screamed for 10 minutes while I calmed him down and fed him again. Then they went back to bed until 6 AM at which point he woke her up because he was hungry. Got them both back to bed until 10 AM. Hoping the rest of the week goes better.

Oh man. Not good. He learns something new everyday I swear! He's on his knees in this picture. Next time he did it he was on one knee and other foot on his way to pulling himself up. Time to lower the mattress!! Maybe goodbye bumpers...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm putting in a request for a picture update. Edited or not, I don't care. I want to see how everyone's little peoples are. ALL excuses aside. If you can find time to respond, you can take two extra minutes out of your day and post a picture.

On your marks... Geeeeet set.... GO!

I blow this forum up with pictures so I know that's not directed at me!! Haha! My bad!

Ok Janelle, here is the best one I got from Friday when he turned 6 months:

Attachments

• IMG_9461.jpg
    IMG_9461.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Just thought I"d be creative, here is a collage of the first 2 weeks of Daniel's life:

Attachments

• First2weeks.jpg
    First2weeks.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe