A home for EVERYONE!

Another random collage. This is a collage of the first 7 months of Jerusha's life. :

Attachments

• Jerusha2011.jpg
    Jerusha2011.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
Where is everyone? Stuck in the snow somewhere?

Sara started solids today. She did okay, until we got to the end of the bowl, then she was pissed off and just wanted to go to sleep I think.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/2013-12-12_zps0bf99741.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/2013-12-121_zps3088209a.jpg

Yay for solids! Here comes the stinky poops! Shell get better as the week goes on. Daniel is wanting thicker foods already so I am adding a tablespoon to his baby food. I'll probably move him to Stage 2 Foods after his next dr's appointment in early January(didn't get him in to his 4 month appointment until he was 5 months so his 6 month appointment will be delayed too).

I'm not worried about the stinky poops. She's got 5 weeks to try 5 new foods. It was nice to take it slow with starting solids. With Samuel it seems like we rushed into it because it was said to help with his GERD. I would have no problem just breastfeeding her if I could get away with it, but she didn't gain much weight this last appointment which her doctor agrees is because at 6 months your breast milk takes a dip in its calorie number. So onto solids it is.

I wish there was a way to upload videos on this thread. I got a cute video of Sara trying to wake up Samuel. Grace said she saw the one I posted last time. Oh well, if you can see it, enjoy it. If not, just know it's cute. Of course, it's sideways. :dohh:

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/th_VID_20131211_151714_zpsd5be7696.jpg

Very cute. Daniel still hates being on his belly for more than 3 minutes at a time. I have a feeling he might just go to standing by 9 months.

7 months today.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2522_zps3974da5a.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2529_zps64b2b3ee.jpg

Gorgeous janelle!! Good job on posting the monthly pic too ;)

Krissy is in the second tri!! Woot woot!

Zoey did I miss something? Did you find out you're having a girl?

Nicole, I'm sorry if you sent me a text and I haven't responded. Messed up situation right le that I don't care to talk about. Just know that if you want to contact me, I'll gladly give you my Facebook info. :hugs: or email address.

Thanks Ladies!

Zoey, congrats on finding out you're having a girl!! Any names picked out? Can't believe you're almost at the halfway point.

Where are all the other ladies? I feel like everyone disappeared. I MISS SEEING UPDATES FROM GRACE!!! GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I need an Ethan fix!!!!

Maria, how's the weather where you live? I heard there was a fire in California somewhere, not sure where you live, is it affecting you?

Nicole, has your husband filed divorce papers yet? KIDDING! Hope he's being nicer and over your accident. How are the kids? Last I read you were having trouble getting Daniel to sleep.

Krissy, Where the heck are you? Hope you're feeling better. Miss reading your updates too. Have you quit your job yet? ;)

Misty, how's Tyler's allergies and eye doing?

Angle, Libby, Grace, pdx, Aspe and all the other ladies that I may have missed. I hope things are going well with you all and I MISS READING YOUR UPDATES!!!

PS
I hate those kit gingerbread houses. That activity is definitely not going on the advent calendar next year.

Janelle - the fire is in Monterey area. Around Big Sur. The air here smells smoky. There's been a few spare the air warnings and/or announcements here. Hopefully it's contained by this weekend, if not sooner.

LOL He has calmed down a bit. He's now angry that I cant seem to get the car into the garage. It's just such a iffy corner the garage is on and I'mnot good with tight spaces. Looks like both DH and I are going to start putting in job applications next week. We'll see if one or both of us end up working.

Daniel is better, officially been in the same room with his sister for 8 days. The first 4 were horrible but the last 2 have been decent. Still no teeth for him, not sitting up on his own yet either but I"m thinking he will be in a week.

Stressed out about money since we are saving up for the big U-Haul truck that DH is bringing back at the end of January so grocery money is kinda tight. Also, I am making tamales with his family on Christmas Eve here and then we're having Christmas Day here too so a bit stressed about cleaning. Still working on potty training. She had 6 accidents in her undies today but did manage to pee once on the potty.

Maria,
I haven't texted you in a week. You can always give me your Facebook info so we can keep in touch.

glad everyone is doing ok :D

yeah we already had a name picked out :haha:

ella laura :D

Very pretty name Zoey. A lady I know on Facebook is calling her baby girl Zoey Madison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->