A home for EVERYONE!

Oh and if I don't get the chance to say this sooner. Merry Christmas and happy New Years ladies! <3 :hugs:

I got this years ornament/plaque done.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131218_204506_zps870bc721.jpg

Pretty sure I lost a few years off my life stressing over Sara's hand print, but with A LOT of time and patience and swearing like a sailor, we got the job done. Here's the final product, the poem is on the back..

BOOM! Martha Stewart can suck it!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/handprint2013_zpsfb0bdcbc.jpg

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to apologize for my absentness. I do get a chance to catch up from time to time though.

Hope all is well

Hi everyone! Cute pictures! I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Here's a pic of my little man from a couple of weeks ago when he took some pics at JC Penney.

Attachments

• P17.jpg
    P17.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
He sits up so well Grace! I'm still trying to get Daniel to sit on his own.

Big boy announcement!!!!!: Daniel got his first tooth today! Expecting the second sometime in the next month. He cant stop smiling or running his tongue over it he's so proud!

Wanted your opinion on baby yogurt. They say it is okay to give after 6 months but I'm not sure how he'll react seeing as his tummy is sensitive to dairy so far.

Grace, loving the picture of your handsome little man! He's got some smooth style! We call those kind of hats "papa hats" only because Dan's dad wears them all the time. Samuel gave the name and it just kind of stuck. Ethan is such a cutie pie! He looks so happy!

Nicole, Samuel didn't do well with dairy either. We started giving him dairy yogurt I think after a year, but I think they make soy yogurt for babies. Can't remember the name of it. Might try that or check with his pediatrician. Sara hates eating solids. I feel like I might as well just dump the breastmilk I give her in her cereal down the drain, she wants nothing to do with cereal. As soon and I show her the spoon with cereal she start shaking her head and making this face like, "get that shit outta here!"

Aspe, good to hear from you. I saw a finding nemo infant robe with slipper/booties set the other day on targets website I believe it was. Thought of you. Hope baby P is doing well. :)

Awww...I'm sorry she doesn't like it. That's so stressing for you. Are you going to try veggies soon to see if you can just do that? Well Gerber makes baby yogurts that are made with whole milk but I think I'm going to wait until he is 8 months to introduce them. I think the soy ones you are referring to are YoBaby which I'll try if he reacts badly to the normal ones. I'm really hoping he'll grow out of his dairy sensitivity before he hits a year old so he doesn't have to be on Lactaid for several years like his sister.

Nicole, It's a pain in the ass, I'll admit, but she's going to try oatmeal this weekend, so hopefully she'll like that more. Samuel preferred the oatmeal over the rice. She starts veggies not this weekend, but the following. But her pediatrician said just to mix a spoonful in with the cereal. It's just to introduce taste. I want her to breastfeed more than eating solids and her doctor agrees. If I find she's hungrier then I will adjust her solids, but right now she's just going to be on a once a day meal with solids. She nurses a half an hour-an hour before her morning solids, just so she can digest a little and make room for cereal, then "eats" the cereal and nurses right after. The nursing after the cereal is weird though. It's like she's super thirsty. She sucks so hard that my boob instantly swells and lets down fast. It's only after she eats cereal though. For the rest of the day it's leisurely nursing. I do think that was the yogurt we gave Samuel. He has an allergy that I've learned is becoming more common with kids now a days. He can eat dairy, but can't drink it. He can eat yogurt, cheese, icecream, etc. but if you give him a glass of milk he's puking for days. I guess it's something that a lot of doctors are seeing in kids now a days.

OMG, Dan's Aunt called me and she's totally tanked and she's talking my ear off!! She talks FOR-EVER!

Well I hope you figure out something soon! Daniel likes all the veggies but sweet potatoes are his favorite. He gets 2 jars a day now and still nurses for 2-3 minutes afterwards. He also has 4 meals of just nursing during the day. He slept for 6 hours last night which was nice.

Jerusha can eat dairy but not drink it or else she has terrible diarrhea 3-4x a day until its out of her system. Speaking of which I just lost sight of her so I nee to go make sure she's not making mischief.

I am still alive I swear!!! Sorry I have been Mia lately from everything been supper busy with work and these freaking storms! Power is out to like 200,000 people in mi it is crazy! The ice is like an inch thick snapping trees and power lines. Soon I go to m part time hrs and my next apt I am asking for hours restrictions so they can't make me work over time.

Other than almost ready for Christmas only in 2days lol!!! I feel ok been having a few extra headaches but I think it is due to stopping the progesterone pills this week

Krissy, you're a lemon! Are you feeling movement yet? Those storms sound scary, hope you're staying warm.

AFU, Sara has been eating oatmeal like a champ! She loves it. Getting ready for Christmas, have to make a bazillion cookies. A bunch of our friends came over and gave us, cookies, candy, fruit, and gifts for us and the kids. I felt super bad that all I could give them was a hug.. Here Dan and I thought we were ahead of the game only to be reminded that we suck. lol So, I'm going to make a bunch of cookies today and tomorrow for some friends, then I'm going to make this ridiculous chocolate cake for my one friend and her family. I've only ever made it once and it took FOREVER to make, but it was really good. SUPER rich and crazy fattening. Better for them to have it than me. Hahaha

14 weeks already it is flying by for you!

thinking of which i am 20 weeks on xmas day, crazy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->