A home for EVERYONE!

I don't think my boy is feeling well. He slept 11 hours last night without feeding, hasn't been nursing well, and has barely pooped without assistance in the last 2 days. I'm pushing water and nursing as much as I can but I seriously think he is very ADD because any music or talking while he nurses and he will unlatch an turn towards the noise.

Ok so he is not ADD but just easily distracted like all curious little ones.

He had a really hard poop tonight that he screamed through and I had to massage out while holding his knees to his belly. I have a cold with a slight cough along with barely being able to eat anything the last 2 days because of nausea.

Well, it's almost midnight here and I'm pooped!! I've been making a ton of pizzelles and a ridiculous cake for my friend, which I'm reminded why I never made it before. It takes FOREVER to make and is a pain in the ass. It's done though. It weighs like 20 lbs! It's crazy. I still have presents to wrap from Santa too, ugh.. I'm just going to do that tomorrow after Samuel goes to bed. I can't really hide them anywhere with out him finding them anyway. Alright off to bed, I'm tiiiiiired!!

Good day ladies,

Bit of a weird question, but, once my period starts again, is it safe to use tampons? I am not a pad person at all.

Well, Santa just left our house. The kids are asleep and I'm wide awake. Figures.

Aspe, I was never able to wear tampons after I had Samuel, but that's just my experience. They just weren't comfortable for me, but if you can wear them, its okay to wear them, if that's what you are asking.

Sara sent this picture to her boyfriend, Tyler. Thought I would share it with you ladies. Its her pin up photo. She's ready for the beach!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20131224_200852_zpsvitk8iil.jpg

Tyler's ready to take his bikini girl cruisin in his convertible! He's honking the horn for her... Let's go, Sara!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
Is this the cutest Christmas present EVER?! lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Aspe!!!! Look what I got!!!! Best Christmas present EVER!!!!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Mobile%20Uploads/2002-12/IMG_20131225_160416_zps6m9gg3lo.jpg

Janelle.. OMG!!! Awesome. You must have been some happy. Someone else must knew of how highly you spoke about kit kat bars? Did you try any yet? Do what kind is abailable where you live?

i hope everyone had a great day :D

we had a great day the gender reveal went well. matt is really happy :D and so am i of course :3

he keeps talking to my belly which is really sweet, he keeps trying to get ella to kick him but you can't feel kicks from the outside yet

feeling very lucky right now :cloud9:

Merry late Christmas lol! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday ! We were so busy but the kids had a great day! I think the best gift I got though was when my brother in law was watching his daughter play with my parents having a ball and he turns to my dh and says this makes our family look so dysfunctional! I love my family to death and appreciate them so much.

But after everyone went home bc we had to have it at my house bc my parents still didn't have electricity I passed out at 630 and slept 12 hrs or so lol. Tonight I go back to work for my 4day stretch wish me luck lol

Aspe, my FIL went to canada for a meeting and brought them back. Said he went to a convenience store and just bought two of everything that they had. I guess the cashier thought he was crazy. LOL So far, I've just tried the hazelnut. WHICH IS AWESOME!!

We only have milk, white, and I think dark chocolate here in the states.

Krissy, I'm exhausted and I didn't host any dinners this yea. If my power was out, I'd be showing up at your house with a sleeping bag. Brrrr..

Zoey, that's so cute. Soon, he should be able to feel little kicks. I know Dan had trouble feeling them because he would feel my heart beat at first. I think he saw the kicks before he could feel them. Try watching for them.

Janelle you're set for sugar for a long time!!

Krissy hope your 4 days of work goes by fast!! Your next dr appt is on the 2nd right?

Here is a pic of my girl babies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
Misty really cute pic of ur girls! Actually they called last week and moved it up to the 31st at3pm. Gonna be a little tricky bc my dad has a colon oscopy at 9am I have to take him to unless my mom can get the day off. Busy busy always!!!!!

Baby P is constantly spitting up after feedings. He was not like that before. This just started a few days ago. And its huge amounts several times. Opinions? Right now he finished eating about 10 minutes ago and his sleeper is soaked.

Maybe its something you've been eating aspe. Have you changed your diet or introduced anything new lately? Have you started solids with him? That can do it sometimes. If you have started solids and he's spitting up, stop the solids for a few days. Sometimes they're just not ready. Hope that helps. Other than spitting up, how is baby p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->