A home for EVERYONE!

I wonder if he got the flu/cold. He has been sneezing more than usual, coughing a bit, got red eyes (well skin around), and his last poop was a little different. Tempetature is good though.

Might be a cold which makes him tired. Either that or sounds like he might have an allergy. Do you have pets?

No pets. Temperature is up from last night. Was 98.8, now 99.1.

It is definitely the cold/flu cold. More sneezing and rough coughing. Also, running nose. :cry:

Yeah Daniel has a cold with a cough too. His nose is starting to get congested. Poor guy. He is taking longer naps these days.

Hi everyone! I hope everyone's Christmas was good. Sorry I've been MIA, but I think I'm back.

Aspe - Sorry Baby P has a cold. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Nicole - Daniel has a cold, too? Poor thing. Is your DH still home? How are y'all adjusting?

Misty - Tyler is an absolute cutie pie. Love his little truck. How is he doing? I've missed so much. I need to try and catch up on everything.

Janelle - Sara is so adorable. I love her little bikini. Too cute!!!

Krissy - How are you feeling? How are the kids? Are you going to find out the gender?

Zoey - How are you feeling?

Maria - :hi:

Libby - Hope all is well with you.

AFM - We are doing good. My milk almost dried up. I was only pumping like 1/2 an ounce and poor guy was hungry and wouldn't take the formula in a bottle. Fortunately my supply came back up so all is good. We had to put Ethan back on the seizure medication because we thought he was having seizures but it turns out everything was normal so he's back off the medication. Thank God! Here's his 7 month picture. I know it's super late but it was taken on the day he turned 7 months. LOL

Attachments

• 7 months.jpg
    7 months.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
what a cutie :D

all is good here, the next appointment i have is my 21 week scan on the 10th :happydance:

Daniel's appointment is January 7th. Hopnig his cough goes away before then. Jerusha still has her cough but now she has a GI tract infection (probably gastroenteritis). She has the naughty poops and woking up puking at 6:30 AM. Pushing the fluids and making her eat rice tonight to hopefully get her back to normal.

Awwwwww Grace, he is such a cutie pie!!! I just love his smile!!

Happy to read that things are good for you now and you were able to get your supply back. I worry about my supply drying up because Sara will NOT take a bottle period, but she does take a sippy cup with just a little water. Do you know why your supply was drying up? Was it stress?

Janelle - I started dieting and I think the drastic reduction in calories caused it. I've tried a sippy cup but he just plays with it. The minute we try to show him how to use it, he screams bloody murder.

he is so cute though :haha:

all us good here, my new craving is milk and another one is pure orange juice. about time i havent had one in ages :rofl:

Hey guys, checking in! Training a new person so can't be on the computer as much at work. I took off last week... nice family trip down to see lots of people in Florida... my brother and his son flew down from Alaska so I just had to try and make it even though I really needed to save vacation time after using so much time for maternity leave. Oh well, family first! Spent half a week at my dad and stepmom's place in Gainesville (but they are moving to St Augustine), then drove to Orlando for one night, then to my mom's place in Daytona Beach. Lots of driving. Colton did awful in the car, but Siena did great! She's actually become the easier child... tantrums still and such, but manageable. And she is such a sweetheart, randomly telling us she loves us and saying 'i want you' and giving kisses and hugs. Although she also gets hurt often and cries easily etc, but that's part of being 2, lol. She definitely makes things interesting. Colton... he hates the car. So he cried a LOT on our trip. Sigh. The best driving happened once I moved him to our third row. When he slept, I sat in second row next to Siena to read to her or up front with the hubby. When he was awake, I had to be next to him... either nursing him in his car seat or feeding him baby food or entertaining him the best I could. Oh and he did seem to like it when I hooked up the kindle to the head rest and turned on Sesame Street. So maybe he was jealous of Siena getting to watch dvds, ha. She didn't care for tv at his age, but I guess he is around it more than she was.

Tonight, I think Colton might sleep in his crib for the first time. I am DRAGGGING today because he was awake a lot last night. But it wasn't real crying. More like... yelling? It made me so mad that I wanted to hurt him... harder to be patient with him when I know I have to be up for work in the morning and functioning like normal. I know that's bad. I needed to be able to get away from him. So this way I'll be able to go to my bedroom if I'm starting to lose it. I didn't want to have to use the cry it out method... I did that with Siena though and she's a great sleeper. Ehhh... it's the yelling that I don't want to deal with. If he's crying, ok he's sad and needs me. Yelling? I felt like he was pushing it, ha. Grated on my nerves. Blah. I'll put a bed in his room so I can be in there... he isn't sleeping through the night by a long shot... he might sleep 4 hours first stretch (max), then he's up often. Usually, I nurse him and he goes back to sleep. But lately he's refused to nurse so then yea there's the yelling. Maybe I'll take him to the dr to make sure he doesn't have an ear infection (although he nursed fine in the evening) before I get mad at him for yelling so much! Anyway, I'm rambling because I'm working on very little sleep... dunkin latte waiting for me... listening to itunes... spent way too much on new music this morning, ha.

Hi ladies!!!!

Grace cute pic and happy to hearthat he didn't need the medication after all.

Aspe actually sounds like allergies to me to. Make sure he is getting plenty of fluids bcbabies can get dehydrated fast believe me been there done that!

Lizzy oh girl I have been in your shoes! Yes he is ready to be sleeping Ina room. It is so important to teach them to self sooth now rw-ther than later and the only way to do that with out going crazy is for them to be in a different room lol. Take me niece for an example she will be 3 in may and still crays herself to sleep in she can't sleep in my bil bed! I had her least night and as soon as I said it was time for her to go to sleep she started crying now that is so annoying BC she is way too old for that! I had her lay down on the couch with me and she cried for 15 minutes or so before she gave in and feel asleep. Then she still wakes up crying every night and has to be told to go back to sleep.

AFM appt is today at 3 and goals for today is get hr restrictions so they cant make me work overtime. Set up my next scan and maybe set my csetion date.

Huge thanks to miss Janelle for my gift.....a Doppler! Had fun playing with it yesterday baby didn't like it though bc once I got the HB baby would go all the way to the other side lol

Oh and yes we will find out the gender!

Grace love the pic and the big cheesy grin! Scary that you thought he needed to go back on seizure meds. :( How did you get your milk supply back? Mine has dropped and can't figure out why or how to boost it back up.

Libby how did the move to crib in his own room go? We have Tyler in his crib but still in our room. He does not sleep well tho and is a BEAR trying to get him to go to sleep. I lay him down and he pops right back up, pulls himself up and stands there yelling. I wait a minute or so then lay him back down. We do this I swear 50 times every night or nap time. Last night he FINALLY got tired enough eventually and laid himself down and fell asleep. Whining the whole time lol. He woke up in the middle of the night tho. I'm tired!! How's your pumping going too? I'm still not getting as much as I used to. Just hoping my supply can last til he's a year. That's my goal... to get to the point that he can drink cow's milk. That is a year right??

Krissy how did your appt go? Get a scan date?

Misty - I just started back eating normal and drinking lots of water. I also fed him every hour or so for a couple of days.

Wow people have been busy or something me included! My spot went well baby was easy to find since I already knew which side it likes. Right now scan is set for Tuesday 21 but I need to change it to the 20 the day my mom and dh has off work. I also got put on 8hr days so they can't make work 12 shifts yay!
Feeling baby move a lot more to and always where I find the HB.

Other than that nothing new

i have a craving for milk which is funny because i havent drank milk since i was a child but i drink loads now :haha:

i also seem to want to clean the house loads much to my oh amusement :D

I have been craving ice cold fruit! Also can't seem to get enough to eat lately. Oh and weight gain is only at 2lb so far not too bad for 16weeks and all that holiday food in there lol

Tonight craving is hot ham cheese sandwiches yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->