A home for EVERYONE!

9 months old today!! And he has a 100.8 temp :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Tyler is such a cutie!!!!!!!

Omg u said to send all this snow? It is bad here in Michigan where I live and I still made it to work. They have the place on lock down so no one on second shift could leave and only 3 out of the 8/ of midnight shift showed up including me. The other two who showed up live across the street! Me not so much like 30 miles away!

At least they can't make me work past 8 he's in the morning!

So mad!!!! Thought I had my scan all set for the 20 till my dumb ass realized we both work that day........wow talk about prego brain now have to probably do it a week latter :(

Good day ladies,

Krissy.. Glad to hear all is well. Will be waiting to hear if you will have another boy or girl.

Misty.. I want to get baby P to sleep in his crib as well. Been putting him in there throughout the day. He just lays awake watching his mobile.

Janelle.. Was one of those kit kats caramel? I can't remember seeing it in the picture. On that note, did you enjoy them?

Hi to all and hope all is well

OK sort of irritated righht now my cousin who always seems to get pregnant with in a few months of me getting pregnant, except four her oldest who is over a yr older than Joshua, just announced on Sunday she is pregnant again, almost exactly a month after I announced my pregnancy. OK just announced today she had an early sca-n done and she is having twins! OK I would be happy for her but she has 4 kids plus one she adopted already so this makes 7 yes 7 kids and she can't even afford the ones she got. Her dh is thge only one who works and for min wages. Someone pointed this out to her, another one of our cousins, and I was like good. She goes off how she does afford them um no u don't if our power has been turned off three times this last yr and everyone knows itbc she put it all over fb! On top of that she has always believed that her smoking through pregnancy is perfectly fine and all her kids have not suffered BC of it.....um that is why all where like 6lb and thge last one had under developed kidneys at birth. So she will smoke with this pregnancy to. I am sorry but think babies have it hard enough with out adding smoking to it. I am a work/social/stress smoker but every time I found out I was pg I stopped on the spot I felt guilty if I were to do it especially after losing my 3.

Sorry if I offended any of you with that rant and yes it is each person choice on what they do when they r pregnant but it just bugs me when people like my cousin smokes Herr whole pregnancy then freaks when someone smokes in the same as the baby after they r born well duh u did damage already and if u smoked while pg why wouldn't some one think they could around the baby......
OK off my soap box sorry.......

Thanks aspe! Things r good just trying to stay warm it is -30 out side when u factor in the wind chill!

Where is everyone else? Hope everything is OK!

Oh forgot to mention I announced 5 weeks ago I am pg and she is 5 weeks pg.....I was like seriously?

Hey ladies, I hope you've all been well! :hugs:
Nicole - I'm sorry.., I mean this with no mean or anything to you. But it sounds like she is messed up. Those kids... I just have so many things to say but I'll just cut to the chase. If you can't afford to have more then one kid, just have one.

Smoking pregnant chicks enrages me too, Krissy!!

Did you mean to say Krissy?

Well Krissy, I'm not pregnant but I kinda feel your annoyance. My oldest SIL is about 11 weeks pregnant now. She already has 2 of her own kids (who she swears around and doesn't really interact with) plus her fiance's 2 girls. She told me in April that she didn't want anymore kids but turns out she miscarried in June. She is also the kind that if you even ask her not to smoke for the baby's sake she will go smoke just to piss you off. Her kids were both around 6 1/2 lbs. I just hope she knows what she is getting into.

Thanks ladies! No she don't need anymore kids they r dumb in so many ways she only does this bc she hates when the attention is n me she is 2 months older than me. Ehh....not gonna let it bug me anymore I don't talk to her for a reason!

So who is ready for spring??????? Me!!!!!!!!!!

it is cold and i am fed up of the rain :rofl:

though nothing on the weather thats happening in america :wacko:

spring = my bday and due date so yes please :haha:

My daughter keeps saying I'm pregnant and knocking on my belly! I'm not pregnant I swear!

Had an interview today, went fairly well. Will know within the next 2 weeks.

Daniel is 27 1/2 inches long (61%) and 18 lbs 4 ounces (49%) as of yesterday. Pictures will come this evening.

Hi Ladies!

Aspe, no I didn't get a caramel one. Do they have one???? I need to go to Canada myself I think. LOL

Krissy, your cousin is annoying. I'd smack her!! I know a lot of people just have kids because it's a tax write off and they can collect more money through the government. THAT annoys me. To each their own though. Everyone pretty much knows how I feel with smoking around kids. I don't let anyone smoke around my kids and I have no problem offending people that complain about it. I've lost some relationships due to this, but the way I see it is they were selfish and disrespectful not only to me and dan, but to the health of a young child. Obviously they are uneducated, stupid, and need a punch in the throat if they feel like it doesn't do any damage to the health and mental development of a child. SMOKING DURING PREGNANCY??? Don't get me started.... No respect what so ever. Their kids might be born healthy in the beginning, but they wont be saying that when their child has a delay later on in life. For example, crawling, walking, talking, reading.... I hate when people put the health of a child in jeopardy.

Nicole, that would freak me out if my kids did that. Especially since I haven't had a real period. I had some serious cramping a week or so ago. Was thinking it might be ovulation cramping. Only time will tell though.

****I'm putting in a request for bump pictures. I need me a bump fix. :)

AFU, nothing is really new. We're working on our kitchen again in order to get it done so we can work on our living room next. Dan put up all the crown molding and base molding as well as a piece of trim. We were suppose to put up lights in our living room this weekend, but I was a dumb ass and screwed up with the ordering. We have to order the lights through lowes, because we need special lights because our living room has a sloped ceiling. We got a bunch of lowes gift cards this year for christmas, so we used those to buy the lights. I THOUGHT I ordered them through the lowes site, but apparently I didn't. I THREW AWAY THE GIFT CARDS, because I thought I ordered them. So I had a terrible, "you're an idiot" moment, then logged into my lowes account only to see that the website SAVED the card numbers and pins. PHEW, so before I could screw up again I ordered the lights, but they wont be here until next week. So we're going to putty and paint the kitchen trim and molding. We also ordered the stupid trim piece for our oven. It's a 2" x 30" piece. Pretty small right? IT COST $120!!! Isn't that freakin' stupid!??!?!?! Oh well, I want to get this kitchen done. No more lolly-gaggin!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140105_173440_zps35a29e91.jpg

See the trim piece between the two ovens? That's what the bottom trim piece looks like. Apparently that piece is optional. I don't know why someone wouldn't want that piece? Anyway, I want your opinion ladies. You see the space between drawer and the bottom oven? Do you think it looks weird having such a big space compared to the rest of the kitchen? I thinking about making a taller cover for it. It just looks weird to me. But not going to do anything until after we put the trim piece in and see how it looks. I'm one of those weirdos that likes everything symmetrical. You should have seen me when we were putting in the lights... It was a couple hour project that turned into a whole day!!

i think it looks lovely

yeah pregnant people smoking :grr: all i can say

bump pictures? i'm due one so i will have to see what i can do :haha:

Yeah bump pics! Good call, Janelle!!! That includes you, Nicole. Kidding kidding!! Lmao

LOL Nice one Misty. I dont want to be pregnant until April at least. I need a job first! Ugh. my knees are aching and I'm craving ice cream but Daniel still cant handle me eating dairy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->