A home for EVERYONE!

Krissy, I'm so excited for you! You did have some big babies! I can't imagine how big Sara would have been, had I been feeding her formula this whole time. Sara is barely in 12 month clothes. Some 18 month clothes fit her, but mostly 12. I'll look at our walmart and see if I can find the onesie. It sounds cute. 9 more days!!!! That's nothing. I'm hoping for a girl for you. Ava needs a sister to help beat up her brothers. LOL

Krissy - Yay for finding out the gender. So exciting.

I had a dream I was pregnant with twins. I'm scared. Last time I had a pregnancy dream, I was pregnant.

Bahahahahahahahaha Grace!! I can't help but laugh and I'll tell you why. Last time I had a period, Krissy was pregnant and got her BFP and yesterday I started spotting and now you dream you're pregnant. Dun. Dun. Dun. :friends:

LOL apparently. I've only had two so far, and this one is super light. Beware ladies!!

:rofl: janelleybean

that could be used oth ways, maybe you should say hello in the ttc threads :rofl:

Lmao u ladies are funnnnyyyy!!!!!

Janelle my kids actually gained the right amount bc babies are suppose to triple their weight in the first yr well when they start out at almost 9lb that happens lol but they were long to so dr said not to worry

Ok as promised big ol belly!!! Little baby is kicking the heck out of me for the last half hour course at dinner a little bit ago lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
Yaaaah! For kicking.

Well I've had a not so good last couple of days. It all started when we ordered the lights for our living room. When I thought I ordered them, I didn't and I threw the gift cards away. But luckily Lowe's website saved the info. So I ordered them only to find out I ordered the wrong lights. We went to Lowe's yesterday to return them and it was a horrible ordeal. I paid $180 for 6 lights and the lady only wanted to refund me $29. After showing her on my phone that I paid more than $29 and having to speak with a manager for 45 mins we finally got the full refund and got the right lights ordered.

Then today I went to check the status on our oven trim being told it had shipped only to find out the part hadn't shipped and it would be 2 weeks before it would ship. I found some reviews on the website and they were terrible! So, I asked to file a complaint about the girl that had told me the part had shipped. Blah blah blah, the guy gave me a phone number to call. I called the number and I got the girl that told me the item shipped!!! So, I ended up canceling the order and requesting a full refund. She said I would receive a cancellation email as well as a refund. So, I waited... and waited... No email. No refund. I again signed on to the customer service chat and complained and finally received a refund and cancellation email. Ughh...

The plus side of all of this is Dan got the wiring figured out for the lights so it's all set up. He forgot to return the cutout templates for the lights so he can cut the holes for the lights and have that all ready for when they get here. Then it will only take an hour at most to get them installed. But because our ceiling is sloped he's not sure there is enough room in the attic to install them low enough in our living room. I had him go up there last night with his drill and drill a small hole in the ceiling and it's sooooooo far from the wall. I don't know how we're going to do this. He's just going to have to squeeze and shimmy into a small space.

Our kitchen is almost "done" we got the trim and crown molding puttied and sanded. Just have to paint it. I need a vacation! 16 days and counting and I'll be in sunny possibly rainy Florida. It's a start!

Janelle - You should have given us some kind of a warning.

Grace.. The time I got pregnant, I also had a dream I was pregnant. I dreamt I took like 20 pregnancy tests and they were all positive. When I tested the next day, positive. Could you be pregnant?

Janelle.. Frustrating! We are redecorating our house a bit too. Glad you got your money back. I was going to ask if you were going somewhere because on a prior post I seen you had mentioned the plane ride.

Krissy.. Cute bump :)

Aspe - I could be because we were a little careless while DH was home over the holidays, but it's not likely. It took us a year and a half to conceive Ethan.

Grace, you're just going to have to pee on a stick. You got me all curious.

Wouldn't that be something if you were.

I need A LOT of prayer for my friend Julie's little boy! Here is the latest update:
Please continue to pray for Silas. He took an unexpected turn this afternoon. My wife called me to let me know that he had a seizure which caused him to stop breathing and his heart rate to drop. It happened while he was in her arms and you can imagine the shock for my wife. They were able to stabilize him and he is doing okay now. More tests have been issued and the poor guy had to go through a spinal tap. We are currently in a waiting game as doctors are trying to figure out what is going on. Currently we have more questions than answers.

Pictures are coming in 30 minutes, I promise!

Oh, and I'm only 6 lbs from my goal weight!

Ok, as promised here are some pictures of my handsome little man:

Attachments

• IMG_9843.jpg
    IMG_9843.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9849.jpg
    IMG_9849.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9833.jpg
    IMG_9833.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
baby pictures are the best thing to wake up and see :haha: <3 i'm also thinking of your friend

hisgrace - we are all curious its pee stick time :haha:

i hope you get your kitchen done soon janelle

dreming in pregnancy is the strangest thing ever, i have had the strangest night sleep o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->