A home for EVERYONE!

Yes I have been feeling like it was going to start since 3dpo. I feel a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. No tingly feeling just heavy feeling in breasts. Waking up hot yes. Dreaming no more than normal.

The hot thing was a dead give away for me. If you feel comfortable enough, would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself? I hope this is it for you.

Grace, I got the biggest smile on my face reading you're going to be testing.

Yeah, I really don't even want to test. But it's not like delaying testing will make AF come.

I am 25. Me and my husband have been married for four years together for 7 years. We are from Michigan and we are trying for our first.

Awesome! Krissy is from Michigan as well. Maybe you two live near each other.

Grace, 4 days until you test or af shows?

Janelle - Until I test. AF was due on Friday so I'm a few days late.

Tryingmommy - It's nice to meet you. Here's a little about me. I'm old (LOL). I live in Texas and DH and I have been married for 4 years. We tried for almost a year and a half before we conceived my son. He is almost 8 months old, and I'm currently scared as all get out that I might be pregnant again. I have my fingers crossed for you though!

Graaaaaaaace! You're killing me! Have your cycles been normal so far? Don't think that because it took so long to get pregnant with Ethan that its going to take just as long the second time. Pregnancy changes your body.

Ughhh.. you got me of pins and needles now. You gotta pee on a stick. I'm gonna go crazy.

Lol my period was the same as last time. Super light and no cramps. I can't help but chuckle over that.

Yes, they've been normal for like 5 or 6 cycles now. I'm just not ready. I mean we tried for a while for Ethan so I just didn't think a surprise baby would be in the cards for us. Trust me this is enough of a scare for us. We will definitely be more careful now.

Ok Krissy, I'll back off gee whizz! Pregnancy hormones! I wasnt trying to upset you. I kinda said it as a joke.

Hi Tryingmommy!! I'm Misty and I'm older than grace I'm pretty sure!! I had to use Clomid to get pregnant with my little guy who's 9 months old now. Good luck testing!!

Grace!! Omg! I didn't realize AF was already late!! Why aren't you testing?! Results won't change the fact. You can't hide! lol I understand tho. Is be scared as crap to know too. My body is messed up tho so I don't have to worry. I'm on cd 39 right now. Body went back to long wacky cycles.

Misty - Are you sure they are back to long cycles. You might need to test right along with me. Is Tyler it for you and Jake?

My first 3 cycles were 33 days which was pretty good for me. Last one was 39 days tho and apparently this one is going to be even longer. I don't think I ovulate due to the pcos so I don't think I'll need to test with you lol. I will if it will get you to test tho!!! ;) Yep Tyler is it for us. We had a conversation the other night that made it sound like Jake would be ok with another, however. I was like what?!?! I'm old and I'm TIRED lol. I think my anxiety is already too much, can't imagine more. And pregnancy?? Ugh. The diabetes SUCKED. I will live vicariously thru you ;) Now test!!!

I think I had ovulation pain today. I have been having nausea on and off for a week and today I had sharp pain on my lower left side that lasted a good 20 minutes. If I'm right then my period will be here on January 28th and next ovulation could be anywhere from Feb. 14th-26th.

Please pray I can find a job in the next 2 weeks. I have put in 14 applications but have only had 1 interview and it has been a week since that interview. If I dont have another interview by the end of the month I might have to go to an agency to find a temp to hire job.

Misty,:dohh: DENIAL! Didn't your doctor tests you and all your levels came back normal? Didn't the Doogie Howser doctor tell you if your periods we regular that you are ovulating and that you should use caution? 33-39 days is still considered regular. Plus, if you research pcos, it says you do in fact ovulate, just not regularly. Plus they say if you are overweight and lose 5-10% of your weight your chances of conceiving are greater. It can restore normal ovulation. You're down 50 something lbs soooo... you do have a greater chance of getting pregnant, than you did before Tyler. You got two failed BC babies and a clomid baby. Better watch out, my next wonky period could be YOUR denial baby. :haha:

Nicole, I know Krissy is hormonal and pregnant, but I don't feel she is in the way that you're labeling it. I think what she was just stating was that the fact she has 3 kids and another on the way PLUS her bil's handful of a kids. She's learned a thing or two and knows that all kids are different. If all kids were the same I can tell you we would not have Sara, and if all babies were like Sara, I'd have a show on TLC. LMAO! I've learned a lot from my friends that have had kids before me. What not to do and what I can do differently. Like making sure the child knows and understands the meaning of "no" at a young age. I don't think anything can prepare you for having a child with colic or GERD, but you do learn a lot and if I could do it all over, I would much rather live that nightmare the first time around again. Parenting is sooo much smoother, the second time around. This I'm sure you are aware of and can agree with. As for ovulation pains, I can vouch for that! I had some a few weeks ago I think. They were terrible!! I thought for sure this was it and I was going to have a period from hell, but it never happened. I've read that ovulation can be painful postpartum. This period was really light and watery though, and it's already over with, so who knows. Maybe my body is just trying to restart itself for fertility. Hard to tell. I've had some really great jobs through temp agencies and they paid well too.

Grace, I can't wait for you to test. I still remember your PM when you were officially my bump buddy. I know it's got to be scary, but just think, you've got an awesome bunch of people here cheering you on and supporting you the whole way! :friends:

So, I forgot to tell you ladies WHY I wanted to wait and hold off introducing Sara to solids. :wacko: She did fine with sweet potatoes, carrots and squash, but yesterday when I gave her green beans for the first time, she got this weird rash from the bottom of her chin, down her neck, all down the front of her. Nothing on her arms and legs or back. So, I called her doctor and described it to her and texted her a picture. She said that sometimes when you introduce foods too soon, the baby can be sensitive to the foods and if continued develop an allergy. So we can't give her anything but sweet potatoes, carrots and squash until we get back from Florida. She doesn't want Sara to have another reaction while we're all the way across the country. Oh well. We'll try it again when we get back, if the same rash happens, then it's safe to label that she's indeed allergic. She's going to be missing out of Thanksgiving green bean casserole! She's had some gnarly naughty poopies today though.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140114_124435_zps947b83c6.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/IMG_20140114_124623_zps91f2b178.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm the emotional one because now I feel like I'm being attacked. I"m sorry. I'll let you all be. Bye.

Nicole, count to 10 and take a deep breath. I was researching rice milk and found out that they make a rice yogurt. A long with some other dairy free options. I think it was you that was asking about yogurts for your kids right?

https://marketingmama.com/three-non-dairy-yogurt-options-for-food-allergies

The rice yogurt isn't listed, but it's called ricera. I might get some this weekend and see if Samuel will eat it.

This is driving me crazy! Still randomly cramping with sore breast and dizzy spells. This has been happening since 3po. Feels like af is going to start at least a couple times a day. I'm now at day 27 of my cycle. I have never had cramping this long before af was due.

oh i have missed a lot :D

hello mommy. :wave: welcome

my name is zoey i am 21 and i live in the uk, i am pregnant with my first little miracle after 5 months of ttc.

janelleybean: yeah we have kitkat crunchy the best flavour ever was peanut butter but they have stopped doing it now :(

we had our fetal heart scan today and everything is perfect whoch is great :cloud9:

she is lying sideways which explains the mild cramps - she was kicking my side. i have also had the joys of experiencing bladder kicks .... which couldnt she of found a new toy when i wasnt travelling :dohh:

sorry if tmi but this constipation is horrible - ibs means ive had the opposite problem for several years now so i can't win :dohh: it also means my digestive system is super sensitive - i cant even eat high fibre foods :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->