A home for EVERYONE!

Well, I called the doctor and told them about my spotting (which now have red streaks) and they want to see me first thing in the morning. She said even if I start full on bleeding they want me to come in.

I am so frustrated at the moment. I'm just going to park my ass on the couch and not move until it's time to go to bed.

Awww...I know everything will be okay. Good thing you were going tomorrow anyways. I will pray for you and your little bean.

:hugs: Janelle i am praying so hard for you right now!!! just remember you did NOTHING wrong! not even the naughty dance! i am sure you are ok still.....your numbers and early scans have been awesome! I love ya sweety!

Thanks guys. I'm trying to be optimistic about the whole situation. I've got that nice positive test that's giving me hope. Only time will tell. I wish there were such things as working crystal balls though. I just want to look into the future and see what it holds ya know?

Oh sweety i know!!!! we all wish we knew what was around the corner for us but really what fun would that be? i know this is not fun right now but when you have this baby you can tell them that....well do you know much a pain you were when i was pregnant with you? my mom still does it and i am 27 lol

Well we were out of bread so I gave in and am making a specially spiced (DH's favorite spices) pork chop all for myself (well DD might get one or two bites). I just dont have another way to get protein right now til we get bread tomorrow. Good news (I think) DH will have from tomorrow morning til Tuesday off of work. You know what that means for me? More packing and cleaning, ack!

Nicole- do you like eggs, cheese, peanut butter or yogurt.. I guess more importantly, do you have any of those?

Nicole- that sounds yummy right now!!!! when are you moving again? and where? lol sorry my brain dont work too well haha

yeah janelle maybe you should have asked that first :dohh: get her all hungry for something else and she got nada....lol...but at least you made suggestions i didnt think of that :dohh:

Being a vegetarian.. I gotta find protein other places and I know she doesn't like beans.

Nicole- do you like eggs, cheese, peanut butter or yogurt.. I guess more importantly, do you have any of those?

Dont have cheese. Have eggs but hate them without cheese or salsa (dont have salsa either). We have tons of peanut butter but nothing to put it on and I dont like it plain. Dont have yogurt but I do like yogurt.

Do you have apples? I LOVE peanut butter and apples. Or celery. Then you get your protein and your fiber!

I only eat my eggs with salsa too. So yummy!

Nicole- that sounds yummy right now!!!! when are you moving again? and where? lol sorry my brain dont work too well haha

Moving to Indiana to be with my mom for 3 weeks if she can come and get us (due to car problems we cant afford to drive there now). Then in December I am moving back to my old house in IL to stay there until we decided (November 2013 or March 2014). In April 2014 we will be moving to DH's next station.

Do you have apples? I LOVE peanut butter and apples. Or celery. Then you get your protein and your fiber!

I only eat my eggs with salsa too. So yummy!

LOL DH and DD ate all the apples and dont have celery.

Hi everyone! :hi: This is a fast-moving thread! There are 2 new pages of posts and since I've started reading.

Anyway, it's great to hear all of your stories. Everyone comes from a different place but we have a lot in common. I will try to give you a quick bio (minus my name-sorry).

I am 30 years old and happily married. Last year, I found out that I had fibroids and had to have abdominal surgery to remove them. One fibroid was very deep in the wall of my uterus. Dr. told me to wait 4-6 months before trying to conceive which would've taken me to Nov/Dec of 2011. Before the surgery, I was NOT trying to conceive. But something about having the surgery made me appreciate the ability of childbirth more and I decided I wanted to try.

Of course I started right away but got frustrated when it didn't happen right away. I got lucky and got a Dr to give me an HSG. I got pregnant that same cycle (April 2012) but that ended in MC in May 2012. I then got pregnant 2 weeks after that MC and am currently still pregnant! We are so ecstatic as this is our 1st child. :dance:

Anyway, I am looking forward to reading everyone's bio. You ladies take care!

Krissy, come visit me in Indiana and I will make enough special pork chops for your whole family!

Hey ladies..

Just joining this new thread, trying to catch up now

Lisa and Aspe- :hi: so happy to see you guys here :happydance:

Lisa- ok i know i have asked this before but i forgot sorry...are you finding out what baby is?

Nicole- ugh hate not having anything to eat in the house been there one too many times! wheres about in indiana? i live about 2hr from the state line!

Janelle-i forgot you were vegaterian...how much vegaterian are you? i know there are different levels i guess you could say...what about your son?

Lisa and Aspe- :hi: so happy to see you guys here :happydance:

Lisa- ok i know i have asked this before but i forgot sorry...are you finding out what baby is?

Nicole- ugh hate not having anything to eat in the house been there one too many times! wheres about in indiana? i live about 2hr from the state line!

Janelle-i forgot you were vegaterian...how much vegaterian are you? i know there are different levels i guess you could say...what about your son?

I will be just northwest of Indy. Dangit, I think 5 hours is too far to ask you to drive for dinner! However, I am thinking of going to Mackinac Island again in April.

umm...yeah...lived in michigan pretty much all my life and never been to mackinaw...been to st. ignis but thats as far as i have gone. Josh and his family used to go up there camping. we are thinking of taking the kids there next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->