A home for EVERYONE!

Grace, my mil said she's never heard of her before but saw her on doctor oz the other day.

I like Dr. Oz. He's real holistic too for a doctor. I like watching his daughter on the chew too. She cooks really healthy. What did this Dr. talk about that got you interested in her? Just natural medicine? I can ask my mil if she can recommend a book or website if that's what you're interested in?

i'm drinking so much water i have to pee ever 20mins :rofl:

much to ellas amusement my bladder is definatly her new toy :dohh:

Janelle - She was talking about recipes for common ailments like fatigue and colds. Dr Oz has so many contradictory guests on his show that I don't know what to trust without a recommendation from a real person outside of the show. I'm leery of internet reviews because I know a lot of times they are fake.

Hey ladies! Still having af cramps randomly through out the day. I can test tomorrow. Still nervous! My boobs have been sore now my nipples are hurting. Not as dizzy. Randomly nauseous.

good luck sending lots of dust tryingmommy :dust:

i want to send my bnb friend i speak to loads who is from america if i can send her a basket of british food ect that they don't have in america. i thought it would be interesting.

i hope she says yes i love the idea of it :haha:

she loves the idea :happydance:

the people that live in the usa

is there any foods that you don't have in america/ is hard to get your hands on that we have in the uk that you can think of that i can post?

any ideas appreciated :kiss:

i have a couple of ideas but i have only just started thinking haha

<3

my ideas (with help from people in the usa)

do you already have any of this in the usa?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
Question ladies! I am going to get a test tonight for tomorrow. Should I do it first thing in the morning? Or does it not matter?

High ladies!

Janelle Sara is the cutest girlie ever, well besides miss Ava, I love her chunky feet!!!!

U keep at lizzy!!! Ur doing great!

Grace, glad I could ease ur nerves some and yes both u and Janelle are right not only do I have the best dad ever my mom is pretty great to!

Almost down to 3 days eekkkk!!!!

Tryingmommy it's best to use first morning urine. Strongest concentration of hcg in it so less chance of a false negative. Good luck and let us know!!

Zoey that is such a cool idea! I'm jealous!

I got a positive I couldn't wait any longer. Still having cramps though! &#55357;&#56835;

Tryingmommy, That's awesome!!! I couldn't wait long either! I got my positive early! Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Zoey, What?!?! You have more than one flavor of digestives?!?!?! I've only had original. What do the cheesecake ones taste like? Or the Caramel? I couldn't seen your list very well, we do have some similar things here, but I'm sure it all taste different. I never had lemon curd until my MIL brought be back some from Ireland. I love that stuff!! She brought back some tea cookie things that were really yummy from London I think. They came with a Pattington bear for Samuel. What are hobnobs? I found a website with British foods and it all looks so weird!! I would get so fat visiting another country I would try everything!

Like Blackcurrant Chewits? LOL What in the world????

Oh yea, Tryingmommy... mild cramping is normal. It's just your uterus making a snuggle home for baby. Light spotting is normal too, just in case that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->